[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (207KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207KB, 640x1136px
So my girlfriend of a year and a 1/2 broke up with me 2 months ago and I really fought to try and save the relationship. I had started talking to a new girl (who is wonderful)but my ex texted me saying she wants to get back together. She has already gone on a few dates with a guy and they have kissed and what not. Today she came over and it was very refreshing to talk to her. Ultimately I told her I already interested in someone else but I'm afraid I've just made a huge mistake. Also, sorry about lack of depth this is my first post ever on 4chan and I'm crying so I'm just trying to get this out there
>>
Basically I'm asking if anyone has gone through a similar situation. And if I'm making the right choice
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 306x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 306x481px
>>16636198
Bruh she's already gone on a few dates etc. THAT RELATIONSHIP IS OVER.
>>
>>16636198
She realized how hard it is to meet someone and came crawling back to you. This happens. She will do this again when she finds someone else she thinks is good for her.
>>
>>16636198

Depends on why you broke up?

You are both probably very young and she had very little dating experience outside of you, she felt like she might be missing out and she left. You are actually pretty awesome to her and there is no real drama or conflict between you, you make life and relationships pretty easy for her to where she doesn't have to try.

It didn't feel like work for her so subconsciously she didn't value what you were doing for her in life, ya know how if you have a Prada purse that is marked 40% discount then you feel like you are getting a deal but if you get it 90% of retail then you are suspect that it is a fake or a knockoff or defective in some way. Kinda like that.

Well she realized that life kinda sucked without you and that this other guy wasn't special.

Am I on the mark?
>>
>>16636234
Yeah I treated her very well. But it's like, I also just could be with this other girl who is awesome. But it's like I don't know What the right decision is.
>>
>>16636198
>>16636258
Okay, retard, why did you break up? And this should really go without saying, but you need to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>16636258

Tell her you would like to continue a relationship with her again, but you are no longer interested in being exclusive. This way you have the best of both worlds.

You aren't physical with the other girl yet right? In this case you are guilt free not-exclusive with either of them and if the other girl turns out better then ditch your ex. If the other girl doesn't work out then you are back in your comfort zone again.

Win-win my friend.
>>
>>16636260 we broke up because she didn't think we could work out our problems. So the problems: there were a few times that a girl I had been with was hanging around my crew and like at the same party's as me I didn't tell her right away which really bothered her. Aside from that she was really stressed out from school and work. I'm of age to be on 4chan don't worry
>>
>>16636288 see that's what I'm trying to find out, is the new girl actually going to be legit? Or am I just going to get fucked over and lose both
>>
>>16636301
>>16636301
>>16636288
>>16636288

Nvm... I changed my mind. She is bad news.

If she can't handle other girls in your group of bros then she has some serious insecurity issues she needs to work out. She will always try to control you.

What she doesn't understand is that 150% of the problems in your relationship are her. You did nothing wrong.

Nope... just forget her and move on.
>>
>>16636317
Yeah, this. Just forget it.

>>16636301
>I'm of age to be on 4chan don't worry
You are fooling precisely no one. I could point out specific examples but it's easier if you just take on faith that your perspective on things sounds like somebody who's in school.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.