[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to make $10k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (19KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
19KB, 440x334px
Ok, so i know this is most likely going to end with trolling but here goes.
I am getting married in just under 2 months (early march) and we still owe ~ $10k on all the shit...
Some background:
I work full time and make ~1300 p/w
She works full time and makes ~3500 p/m
We have a little boy that requieres daycare so we can work full time... we have already sent all the rsvps and n shit im back at work on the 4th of jan and so is she.
Basically i need adv on how to make extra $ :/ i know it seems like we will jave more than enough $ earned in that time but we also live on our own and have rent / bills / food etc just cost of life BS..
Also i live in AUS...
Also pic no related..
>>
>>16635824
What is p? Pence?
>>
>>16635855
P/w = per week
P/m = per month
>>
Bump in hopes of adv
>>
>>16635824
Try delivery drivers job in takeaway. You eill double your income and its unoficial so no taxes
>>
>>16635938
You mean work at night after my fulltime job ?
>>
>>16635956
Yes. Just like I do
>>
>>16635824
If you need to make more money, one or both of you get an additional job or get a better paying job.

The other option is to spend less money so you have more left of your current paychecks to pay your debts off.

Sell off your possessions if you need to get as much money as you can as quickly as you can.

This is so obvious that the fact that you're here asking about it and that you managed to go $10K into debt without any sort of plan on how to pay it off makes me assume that you're a dope and don't have any sort of budget made or any financial discipline.

Make a budget to figure out exactly where your money is going and where you can tighten up, and then do that. If you can't save more money or make more money and you're going to default on your debts, get ahead of that and talk to your creditors as soon as possible to work out a payment plan that you'll be able to meet.
>>
>>16636176
Actually i had bad credit before i met her and we arnt 10k in debt we have 10k left to pay for the wedding.
I was more so looking for our of the box ideas obviousky we can and have worked budgets put but the best we can do still brings up 3.5k short of the money needed to finish paying it off that would include me n her eating rice n beans for the next 2 months (dont forget we also ave a kid) i have already started applying for jobs at night aswell.
Like i said though im looking for some out of the box ideas :)
>>
>>16635824
sell your asshole for money
aka become a faggot for pay
>>
>>16636199
You need 10k for ur freaking wedding?
Scale
It down buddy jeez
>>
Plenty of couples also buy cheap wedding rings and upgrade them once they have more money.
>>
>>16636256
Sorta hard to dude + shit aint cheap here in aus : (
>>
>>16636199
Uh right. Did you miss where you wrote:
>>16635824 we still owe ~ $10k on all the shit
You owe money. What the fuck do you think "debt" means? Or wait, you don't owe money because you haven't yet bought a bunch of shit/services that you want for your wedding but that you can't afford?

So here's an out-of-the-box idea, eat rice and beans for the next two months so you can afford the wedding you want, or like >>16636256 suggested, scale the wedding back.

This doesn't look like someone wanting an "out of the box" solution, it looks like you're a fucking fool. Go use gofundme and see if you can round up a bunch of gullible suckers who are willing to subsidize your irresponsibility. You're probably going to need to lie (i.e. commit fraud) to come up with a better story than "we're trying to live beyond our means" to motivate strangers to actually give you money.
>>
>>16636477

It's not hard dude. If you want an extravagant wedding, it's cool - but for God's sake, wait until you can afford it. It's unfair to your child to start your married life in debt because you want an expensive wedding. It's one day of partying which you can't afford at this point. Spend the money on something better, there's no rush, and don't be fucking irresponsible.

Ugh I spoke to my BF about this and he'd like to spend at least $10k on this too. I understand if you want a nice wedding and you can afford it (although I'd rather save the money, have intimate, private ceremony and spend $10k on building our life together, traveling, and if we had a child, we sure as shit wouldn't spend money we didn't have on something extravagant). But why is it hard to cut down? Is this necessary for your lives? PRIORITIZE, MATE.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.