[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whitey moved into the ghetto tonight. Live thread of crazy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: surfer.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
surfer.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
Sipping my green tea and eating cookies, I am snuggled inside safe and sound, with my shades drawn. However, outside is not the prettiest place in the world.
This is my first night in my new place, alone in the ghetto.

8:40pm: The train went by. Not as loud as I'd expected.

8:45pm: I keep hearing occasional thuds, followed by howling laughter, screaming, and shouting, in the distance.

> tfw you just want to chill out and not have it turn into fukken The Purge
>>
>>16635788
i know a guy in a similar situation

it's tough being alone i know how that feels

out of curiosity what kinda stuff you got in there?
>>
>>16635788
I live there too because I am unwed and had a baby with a cook.
What area?
t least you missed all the gunshots on the new years lol
>>
>>16635788
People always ask if we are feds or witness protection not understanding why a young white family would live amongst them.
Which I get you might think our wealthy families would chip in $600 a month so we could live with our newborn baby in a safer area.

> nigga drinking tea? Da fuck??

Kek kek kek
Spend time on adv to feel distracted
>>
Holy shit OP, are you me? In the same position right now.
>>
>>16635813
>you might think our wealthy families would chip in $600 a month
Niggers truly don't understand anything, eh?
>>
>>16635813
9:07pm. Loud engine just slowly came to a stop outside. Music was so loud, too.

Is this why they have shout all the time?
>>
>>16635821
Well most of them living with their parents at 40 with kids

We are a young senpai trying to make it on our own and so we are limited in our options.
>>
>>16635860
Lol dont even worry about it.
On new years my baby sleeping then shots went out right outside our door back and forth for five min and woke her up
Thise bullets gotta land soemwhere
>>
>>16635863
How does 4chan turn the word f-a-m-i-l-y to senpai??
>>
>>16635875
[s]haking [m]y [h]ead [t]o [b]e [h]onest [f]amily
baka desu senpai
>>
This is in USA NYC area, by the way.

9:13pm: I have maintained over 3 hours without getting shot.
>>
>>16635882
Senpai
>>
>>16635887
You wont get shot
>>
>>16635882

Eh, I grew up in the ghetto as a Chinese kid and it wasn't so bad. We were in a Latino one though, not black. I think there was some kind of mutual understanding of sorts - a lot of people there were Mexican immigrants without much shit and we were Chinese immigrants that had an equal amount of nothing.

We used to play in the streets with the other Chinese kids while the Chinese mothers watched and gossiped after dinner. We just pretended we were power Rangers or characters from Zelda or something. Then some Kings or whatnot would walk up and tell us that we should all go inside and stay safe because some shit was about to happen in the hood and they didn't want to involve us.

I dunno man, life goes on. People are just people what they're gang bangers or whatever - so when sheltered white kids who've never been outside the burbs say that ghetto denizens deserve to die it just kind of makes me sad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.