[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just be single?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5775.png (82KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5775.png
82KB, 640x960px
What does a man say to his girlfriend of one week who actively talks to her ex's, spends time with guys she has previously fooled around with, and made out with her best friend, another female, avidly on new years?
>>
>>16632058

Tell her that her behavior is bothering you instead of making a thread on 4chan wasting my bandwidth.

Jesus.
>>
>his girlfriend of one week
does she know she's your girlfriend?
>IMG_5775.png
Is that you? What the fuck is your problem?
>>
File: Clearly.jpg (109KB, 489x400px) Image search: [Google]
Clearly.jpg
109KB, 489x400px
Btw this Chris is her ex. Do I just cut my losses?
>>
>>16632058
That you wish her all the best but that this relationship is not meeting your needs so you will be moving on.

Shes just a dud woman there a plenty of them out there, dont let that posion you against women as a whole
>>
File: IMG_4597.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4597.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>16632065
She knows who she belongs to
>>
>>16632069
You may be right, I'd rather not let this fester.
>>
>>16632058
Tell her you're not really compatible and end it.

If this bothers you, and it's clear she doesn't want to stop doing it of her own accord, you two will never work.
>>
>>16632058
She seems like a keeper.
>>
>>16632093
That's great advice, and I'll likely copy it nearly verbatim. But how do I answer her question? She asked why this bothers me.
>>
>>16632087
my girlfriend is friends with people she's hooked up with (not ex's, but a few fwb dudes). It really pisses me off and stresses me out but I didn't find out until I fell in love with her. Just break up with her before it gets serious or you'll feel shitty all the time like I do.
>>
>>16632058
Just tell her to have fun and move on with your life. Passive aggressive texts just confirm to her that you are the pissy little bitch she thought you were. Even if you 'guilt' her into coming back to you, it won't change what she really thinks. It's done at this point cos you caved.

You are a new couple so I get maybe your boundaries were not clear to her, but as soon as you find out she was hanging with her ex your response should have straight been " I don't like that and we are done if you think that is appropriate " and of course, followed through with things being over

Don't get baited into any kind of argument.
>>
>hang out for like 24 hours
>now you're my girlfriend, don't talk to any other men.
>>
>>16632101
if she doesn't know already there is no reasoning with her man fuck explaining it
>>
>>16632101
You just tell her you don't think it's appropriate to hang out with exs when in a relationship. If she's disagrees that's fine but just means that you won't work because of the difference in opinion.

Don't get baited into an argument.
>>
>>16632105
>>16632102
Good call both of you. Thank you all for the help.
>>
>>16632058

>girlfriend

Nah man, nah, not girlfriend

A friend you fuck.

nothing more. Hell even "friend" is a bit too much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.