[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I politely turn a guy down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1451382638553.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1451382638553.png
39KB, 633x973px
How do I politely turn a guy down?
>>
>>16631603
Tell us exactly how he asked you out, how long you've known him, and if you work with him/go to school with him.
>>
Don't.
Just say no and let your peers handle the rest.
>>
Hire a mercenary

have him beat the shit out of him

when he's on the floor bleeding walk by and say "by the way, this is me turning you down"
>>
>>16631607
text

good friend, always went to him for my boy problems, i don't have uni with him, he's 7 years my senior. he told me he was into me since we met, which was nearly 3 years ago.
>>
>>16631628
Tell me what the text said.
>>
>>16631643
Hey! I know you said that you weren’t looking for relationships at all; so the outcome of this question is 99%, but i’m still holding onto that 1%. And dw, you didn’t lead me on or anything, I just wanted to ask if you would you like to date and at least give it a shot?
>>
>>16631609
Jesus christ, are you still here? I remember when you immigrated from /pol/, and you told us you were raped by a dog in front of your friends lmao
>>
>>16631628
holy shit you kept him blue balls for 3 years I am surprise he has not tried to rape you yet. at least throw him a bone for once for being a loyal friend for so many years or help him find someone else. poor fucking guy forcing him to put up with shit and not getting anything in return.
>>
>>16631603
Tell him you like him so much, you feel you need to put the brakes on things. Then never respond.
>>
>>16631603
Suck his dick.
>>
>>16631731
Yea, or just kiss him while meaning it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.