[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: women.png (113KB, 3225x918px) Image search: [Google]
women.png
113KB, 3225x918px
Is there a way to give hints to women that you want to marry have kids and settle down?
Is there a way to spot women like that out of a crowd? What elements should I pay attention to? Where can I find them, what age do they start wanting to marry, I need to know anything, whsipers, rumors?
>>
File: badluckbrian.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
badluckbrian.gif
2MB, 500x282px
No. Just accept the fact you'll die alone quietly.
Cause no trouble.
>>
Put a hijab on the girls on the left.
>>
Make a dating profile and put all that on there. Girls eat that shit up.
>>
>Is there a way to give hints to women that you >want to marry have kids and settle down?
do you have Any idea how fucking expensive it cost?
>>
Most people who just want to provide for some woman will manage to do that. The problem with marriage namely is that as a man, you are required at gunpoint to hand over your wealth, but anything else is optional and can be retracted eg sex. Also she can at any point divorce you and you'll still be required at gunpoint to hand over your income.

Why anyone would want this is beyond me.
>>
>>16631306
>Why anyone would want this is beyond me.
And this is why you can't get a date.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.