[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody gives a shit about me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: whatever.png (267KB, 648x658px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.png
267KB, 648x658px
I'm not usually one to act like a 16 year old girl and pull out the "wahh nobody cares about me" card, but this shits different.

A tornado ripped through my town last week. 13 people died, a lot of others were injured/had their homes destroyed...and not a single person called or even texted to see if I was alive or dead.

This is fucking with my head. When I die, nobody is going to mourn my death, i'll just be some guy that died. It also pisses me off at the people who I thought would care about me. Like goddamn man, really? you just, simply don't care if i fucking died? fuck you.

I have some family that cares about me, surprisingly. My grandmother almost got scammed by someone who said he was her grandson (me) and she needed to send $2500 to his account to bail me out of jail. Scared the shit out of her, she was ready to get the money, and was crying and nearly hysterical until i called her and told her that i wasn't in fucking jail. I honestly didn't know she cared that much about me..
>>
Im sure you will survive. SHIT.. You probably are the only one in your fucking town worrying about people checking up on you because blah blah...Go and help your fellow towns people...shit man dont be so vain..if anything its a fucking reality check on who is your friend...get over yourself.
>>
>>16627838
WHAT. You're going to guilt me because I'm upset that nobody cares whether I live or die? How would that make you feel?
>>
>>16627857
Fine because I don't give a fuck. People do care about you you crackhead..obviously your g-ma wouldn't be hysterical because you got locked up...You are also contributing to it by saying shit like "IDK WHY SHE CARED THAT MUCH"..shit man...get over it.
>>
>>16627864
Bullshit. It would make you at least question the meaning of your existence, you fat headed fuck. I never said i didn't know why she didn't care about me, I said I didn't know she cared so much about me. Two different things.
>>
NO false
>I honestly didn't know she cared that much about me
Is exactly what you said.
That being said..YEAH SURE it would bother me and it did and then I stopped giving a fuck because so many people didn't care..that I figured hell Ill cover my own back and thats all that matters.
What im trying to say is use it to build yourself..you now know who is a good friend to you...
>>
>>16627884
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright
>>
>>16627898
Ok keep living your disillusion life. Your entire town is suffering but you are worried about some fake friends calling to check up on you...no wonder the world is so fucked up.
>>
Listen man..im not even trying to be a dick..but just forget about it..focus on the reality of this incident and go out and help people...There is no use in being so consumed about fake friends not calling you...just erase it...you know who will care about you though? someone you come to help in your town that needs someone now...I m sure they wont forget it.best wishes and happy new year.
>>
>>16627792

>im not usually one to act like a 16 year old girl by making this thread
>again

i saw this thread yesterday, bruh. not this wording, you were more of a twat in that one.

how do you know no one cared enough to check in one you?

>becuase no one called to check in on me

by that logic, they probably think the same of you, not checking in on them to see if they are alive. so why should they return that favor.

that or
>well i did check in on them!!1!

if you beat them to the punch, how could they have checked in on you first?
>>
>>16628262
Plot twist
>They all live in the same town
>>
>>16627792
I was in the April 2011 tornados and 2 of my internet friends and a girl I knew irl checked on me
>>
>>16627838
Fuck, I like your style.

Please post here more?
>>
>>16628484

i operate under the assumption that they do.

if they dont they likely dont have any real reason to KNOW that their friends town got hit by a tornado. god knows i didnt.
>>
>>16627792

Be an alpha. Check on others: don't wait for others to check on you.

Be a leader, not a follower. Remember that there are at least 13 people who will never be able to respond to a call or text, and there are others who need help. Build some fucking houses, clean up some trash, quit worrying about yourself and get to work.

And by doing so, you will make lifelong connections and you will have people that care if you live or die. True story: I went to NOLA during Katrina and there are people I helped down there 10+ years ago that still consider me as a friend. Several send me Birthday and Christmas Cards yearly, one I talk to several times a week, and if I call any of them whenever I'm in New Orleans, I have a place to stay free of charge.

Building lifelong relationships is how you get those people who care if you're alive or dead, but if you're unwilling to go out and contribute to others, who would have incentive to contribute to you?

TL;DR - If you want people mourning your death, build a reputation that warrants mourning.
>>
Or everyone just assumed that you would be fine, untill someone called them/saw it on facebook 'ay yo your son/whatever is injured/dead'?
>>
>>16627792
>Posting a bIog

No one cares.
>>
>>16628857
Neither does anyone care that you hate "blogs" or "wrong boards". Go do something with your life instead of refreshing this in catalog, hoping someone makes a thread which looks more like venting than actual advice so you can call them out on it.
>>
File: tree-stamp-treeplantingyear.jpg (59KB, 384x285px) Image search: [Google]
tree-stamp-treeplantingyear.jpg
59KB, 384x285px
>>16627792
Maybe these people are too messed up to start asking about other people? I mean, the people in your town probably lost their properties as well.
>>
>>16628870
>Being this mad your thread wiII get deIeted for being unreIated
>Your own stupidity and need for attention brought this upon yourseIf
>Being this pathetic

LOOOOOOOOL
>>
M90. Like one anon said it's a reality check. Go contribute to society and help others. Don't expect OMG THANKS ANON UR THE BEST. just do it and help out. over time, people will notice. and you will be remembered as that one guy who helped me out that one time
>>
>>16628875
This isn't my thread, but thanks for proving your own pettiness even more.
>>
>>16628262
We don't live in the same town dipshit
>>
These are people who live in adjacent towns who claimed to be my friends. They know exactly where I live, and they know the tornadoes hit the intersection less than a mile from where I live, and they couldn't be arsed to give me a text to see whether I lived or died. I'm questioning the meaning of my existence, because I clearly don't mean shit in the bigger scheme, and now it's becoming apparent that I don't mean shit in the smaller scheme. You guys seriously can't see why this would be disconcerting?

Holy fuck, my Dad called like 4 guys who lived in the area, just guys he worked with, to see if they were alright. He got a call from a guy who used to work with him years ago when he was in fucking Spain or some shit.

But me, nah. Nobody gives a flying fuck. Whatever, fuck them, and fuck you guys with your shitty ass advice. This is what I get for coming to a board full of faggots who can't function in their own lives and ask for advice.

I don't mean shit, so I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want to do. Time to shoot some meth and heroin while getting my dick sucked by a cheap prostitute. WOO
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.