[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls approaching you at the bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So I went to a few bars. I was planning on playing star wars battlefront and going to bed early but I was roped into it. Very tired and not really wanting to go when we arrived, I went up to the bar to wait for the bartender when all of a sudden really cute girl standing next to me starts talking to me. I was completely taken by surprise and acting like a total autist. I had just gotten there stone cold sober and was not happy. After a couple minutes of small talk, I introduced myself, shook her hand, and she asked if I'd like to come join her and her friend. I said yes, but then said I'm with those guys over there, want to put some tables together? She said we will come join you then, but she just left shortly after.

Was she fucking with me or did I just not play my cards right? Funny thing was the dudes I was with were trying so fucking hard to pick up girls all night with no success while I got approached by one without doing anything. She was really cute too.

Should I view this as a confidence booster and know that if I actually try next time I could slay pussy? Or was she just playing games for fun?
>>
>>16626598
You didn't play your cards right. You should have just sat with them. Being an autist isnt what failed you.

What fucked things up was roping a bunch of dudes in they weren't feeling at the time. You should definitely use this as a confidence booster, you got closer to getting laid than your friends without doing anything. Congrats; next time make it happen.
>>
Live and learn.

I did this once, a girl invited me out for coffee, and I brought along a mutual friend. A friend that she hadn't seen in two or so years. I thought it would kind of break the silence. Lets just say that the coffee ended very abruptly and she left.

I guess the lesson is that you need to have to confidence to be comfortable in expressing yourself without the support of friends - It definitely shows a sign of weakness if they are included (when they really shouldn't be!)

:)
>>
I love that star wars battlefront game. You should have stayed home and played it. Then you wouldn't have to make this thread
>>
dude.. do you what you feel like doing. you're being pressured to "go out and have fun" when you would really have more fun playin battlefront

dont feel like you "missed out" cuz the timing wasnt right for one chick who talked to you
>>
>>16626598
that's an awesome experince anon and you should learn from the mistake and get back out there.

just to highlight, the girl invite YOU to hang out with HER, just say sure yes next time.
you screwed it up by involving your friends who she clearly had no interest in because she was talking to YOU alone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.