[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know i shouldnt get advicbfrom 4chan but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-12-30-21-26-07-911979668.jpg (4KB, 97x144px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-30-21-26-07-911979668.jpg
4KB, 97x144px
My gf is trying to break up with me how should i convince her to stay
>>
>>16626004
We're gonna need more details about why and what led up to this in order for us to help.
>>
If you have to convince someone to stay with you, it's doomed to failure.
>>
Why can't you break up with her
>>
>>16626004
You should watch some crappy movies and tell her it could always be worse.

[spoiler]la la la[/spoiler]
>>
>>16626014
This desu bud. I'm going through a breakup myself. It sucks, but if both people don't want the relationship, it's for the best. It's not enough for just one of them to want it.

A relationship requires work, from both parties. There's someone else out there for you.
>>
Op here i quess you're all right
>>
>>16626014
>ABC family
Don't you mean FREEFORM? ABC FAMILY'S NEW AND HIP NAME?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-12-55-10.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-12-55-10.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>16626004
I found this photo the other day and thought that it rang very true. You shouldn't have to fight to keep her... Sorry, dude.
>>
>>16626622
We have the same phones :D
>>
>>16626004
You shouldn't. Let her go, if she stays just cause she feels guilty or some shit it will end much worse. You'll get over it.
>>
>>16626622
you are my hero
>>
>>16626622
That hit home pretty hard
I guess it's time to let it go
>>
>>16626635
:-D I've always used androids but started thinking about getting an iphone because of weird blips with my Samsung

>>16626651
Always here to spread a little positivity :-) Thanks!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.