[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr - Friend cheating on other friend, wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: Apophysis-110224-4.jpg (2MB, 1609x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Apophysis-110224-4.jpg
2MB, 1609x1200px
Hey /adv/,

So I need an opinion on a moral dilemma my female friend Anna is facing. Our mutual friend of 7+ years, let's call him Mac, has been dating this girl Iris (another long-term mutual friend of both of ours) for about 5 years. Last year, they broke up temporarily because Mac essentially said he wanted to spend part of his college time sleeping with other women.

He ended up having sex with one of Iris's close friends, and it turned into a huge argument. She and Iris still don't speak, although Iris and Mac got back together shortly after. Still, even after they got back together, I'd be at parties with Mac and he'd try to have sex with other girls, who on more than one occasion refused when they found out one way or the other that he had a long-term girlfriend. Iris is super sweet and naive, she has no idea - they live 90 minutes away from each other now after Mac dropped out of college this spring.

But about 2 weeks ago, Mac had sex with a 42 year old he met at a bar (we're 23) and told me, Anna, and my girlfriend about it. We were all pretty drunk, and he tried to kiss Anna and admitted to having feelings about her (though he says he doesn't remember doing so). He hits on her constantly when Iris isn't around.

He and Iris were planning on moving in with each other within the next few months. The whole cheating thing really bothered Anna, and as a good friend of both, she decided to tell Mac that he had to either tell Iris about what he had done or she'd tell Iris herself. Mac blew up on her and started attacking her character, refused to accept any wrongdoing, forced Anna's hand and acted like he's the victim in this situation.

So /adv/, should she tell Iris, almost certainly end her friendship with Mac AND end their relationship? Or should she keep it quiet and let them move in together despite all the things Mac has done?
>>
>>16624910
Mac sounds like a dickwad. I wouldn't want to be friends with him.
>>
File: Apophysis-110314-1.jpg (2MB, 1609x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Apophysis-110314-1.jpg
2MB, 1609x1200px
>>16624932
Honestly, this whole ordeal has made me reconsider whether he's the kind of person I want to be friends with. He's usually cool but this made me pretty mad.
>>
File: Apophysis-110323-1.jpg (925KB, 1609x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Apophysis-110323-1.jpg
925KB, 1609x1200px
bump
>>
>>16624910
You know the people much better than we do, so you're in a much better position than us to make this decision.

That being said, my gut feeling is that Iris needs to know. I think you have the same feeling, and I think you should go with it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.