[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really don't know what option to take...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314KB, 1600x1200px
TL;DR: bf said he needed space/a few days to himself after we got in a spiff, been a few days, what do?

Got really depressed and angry over some shit involving his brother being a dick, and then later him, and couldn't talk (I knew I would either bawl or not be taken seriously) and felt like shit. In the morning, I felt sad and naseous and was laying there, my bf said "can I just jizz on you?" and I said ok but laid there clearly looking like a miserable person waiting for him to finish. After he finished he was about to go back to sleep so I got my stuff and left without saying anything.

The next day I messaged him and said hey, we should talk, because I finally felt like I could explain my thought process. Got no reply...

Waited til the next day, we spoke on the phone and I explained everything, and he said he was really hurt and I asked to talk in person, he said "not tonight just got off work" and then I insisted the next day, he said "my friends are in town so I'll be busy tomorrow".

Okay, so how long? "I need a few days." I think he might have said 3 or 4.

Thing is, tomorrow is New Years eve, and we were supposed to spend it together...

It's about 6pm now, and tonight will be the 3rd night since our phone talk... Should I message him and see what's going on, and risk pushing it, or just let it go?

This is all balls.
>>
Please?
>>
looks like you are his cum dumpster
>>
>>16624100
Okay...... well thanks for replying, anon, but I was hoping for something a little more detailed and helpful.
>>
>>16624102
He quite literally just dumped his cum on you.
>>
>>16624243
..... that's true, good kek my friend, but I'm asking more about the situation of messaging him.

Should I see what's up for let it be
>>
>>16624259
So you're ok with that?
>>
Just message him. If you messaging him to see if you guys are going to still spend tomorrow together pushes him away then so be it. That just means he wants an out of the relationship anyways. Honestly, he sounds like a shit boyfriend and I would've dumped him by now.
>>
>>16623854

Look he's being a cunt. He might have his reasons and may well be justified, but whether he's right or wrong about it he's not being kind to you at this stage so you shouldn't worry too much about appeasing him, take a little back for yourself.

If you want to see him new years ring him and ask if he wants to, if he says no I say get a few friends and at least try to have a good time.
>>
>>16624261
i mean I never said "no wtf" i just said sure.
>>
>>16624265
Thanks, anon.. Means a lot.
>>
>>16624267
oh thank you thank you. I'm scared... will update in a few
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.