[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did 2015 treat you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20151230-142834~2.jpg (84KB, 1073x513px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151230-142834~2.jpg
84KB, 1073x513px
Now that the year is finally coming to a close I wonder how this year was for you guys.Since there seems a large consensus of people saying that 2015 tried to kill them.
Also what are your goals for 2016? Do you plan to attain them?
>>
>>16622837
It sucked dick because I lost my mind and dropped out of college (again). I have no goals for 2016. I'm not even really alive anymore, I just exist.
>>
>>16622837
>there seems a large consensus of people saying that 2015 tried to kill them
On a board where people come to talk about their problems? Say it ain't so!
>>
>>16622837
I was informed of my Aspergers Syndrome and Attention Deficit Disorder this year. Yeah, this one kinda sucked for me.
>>
>>16622837
I had a major alcoholic period and just now I've decided to quit drinking.
Had a great bf, but he dumped me, although we're still friends.
By the end of the year my interest in art is back ..and the motivation to paint/draw too.
I've lost weight. A lot of it.

In 2016 I see myself graduated from art school, painting/drawing like a monster ( in a good way)...Also maybe a lot happier, no depressive thoughts... But still, I want someone I can share feelings with, someone I can love, and he'd love me back,someone I can trust.

I hope 2016 will be the year, that will turn my life upside down.
>>
Finished my last year at upper secondary highschool in Norway, with a lot of partying (Russ tradition) in may. Very fun and exhausting.

After that ive had a pretty rough time to be honest in the army here at the Russian boarder. (been here since july).

in 2016 im looking forward to gaining experience in the army. After that i see myself studying electronics or something like that.

And gaming a lot of hearthstone lol.
>>
good
>got a membership at an arts center, very fun stuff
>the two concert bands I perform in had a great summer season

bad
>still live with parents
>had the worst birthday of my life
>was way too on/off with going to the gym
>did not go back to college or get a second job
>haven't spoken to the one friend I would still talk to in over a year
>did not receive a single response from any job I applied to in the last three months
>>
>>16623499
cont.
For 2016 I'm going to keep going to the arts center, they're going to have stained glass making and I'm very interested in learning more about that. I'm just praying I can figure out what I want to do in life or find something else to do as a career because I'm getting close to having a breakdown at my job.

I think I'm also going to sell off most of my anime and figurine collection, the money would probably help me and I just keep everything boxed up. I don't even have a DVD/BD player anyway.
>>
>>16622837
>>16622865
got diagnosed with ADHD-pi as well but im still going to FUCK UP my already fucked up degree when i go back in january. currently on 2:2 average thanks to my average revision time of 3 hours for second year finals (2014-actual worst year of my life)

2015 coasts to second place in that respect. Still haven't closed some awkward rifts with friends. Did nothing of actual worth.

2016 promises to either be the worst year of my life when I finish with a shitty degree or the best year if I somehow (lol) manage to turn things around.
>>
Probably more pros than cons, they kinda nullify each other to be honest

Finally got my shit together and started to work on my damn speech impedement, it's getting better, that's all I care for, fuck your girlfriend drama bullshit, bad grades, fuck everything, I get that fixed and I will finally be happy for once
>>
>>16622837
I fell in love, got my heart broken. Not really sure what else happened, I guess nothing much besides love and pain. Cheesy shit that made me more cynical than ever before.
>>
>>16622837
>Regained the 50lbs I lost
>Stopped working out
>Visit the strip club on almost a weekly basis
>Still don't have a house
>Still live at home
>Almost 30
>Still a kissless virgin
>Got a two fold increase in work load for a 20% increase in pay
>Am becoming bitter and angry at the world. The happy cheerful man that I used to be is dead

Fuck 2015.
>>
I don't know anyone who had a good 2015.

2015 had amazing moments, but was generally an immensely sad, strange year. It was the year that made me realise I'm heading towards a lonely life, it was the year I did too many drugs and it was the year my dog died. 2015 was cold.

I hope in 2016 that I don't off myself or choke in my sleep. A 2:1 degree and a job would be nice, too.
>>
even this thread is a failure. naise
>>
It sucked. But it sucked slightly less than 2014, so a little bit of improvement is good I guess.
>>
The second half of 2014 and the first half of 2015, taken together, make up the worst year of my life. No doubt about that.

Then things took a very sudden and very sharp turn for the better. Some of this was my doing, and some was the work of others, but however it happened, the second half of 2015 is on track to be one of the best years of my life. Talk about your emotional rollercoasters.
>>
>>16622837
>there seems a large consensus of people saying that 2015 tried to kill them.
true but 2014 tried a lot harder, at least in my case
>>
2015 was without a doubt the worst fucking year of my entire fucking life. (And that's saying something.)

So much shit happened, and it has most definitely changed me, which is actually kinda scary.

I will never forget this year (or be who I was before 2015 again), and I honestly cannot wait for it to end.

My goals for 2016 are:
>continue working on my mental health
>figure out what's wrong with my physical health and work towards fixing it
>get a job
>start my diploma
>move out
>have my bf not leave me. again.
>have a good, healthy, and stable relationship with said bf again (I think this might actually happen. I can dream anyway)
>stay clean and not use
>be more sociable, make more friends
>make my family proud
>be alive to turn 21 in October
>>
Exwife cheated on her boyfriend to be back with me. Exwife proceeds to cut contact off from me because I am stressed and blow up on her about her leaving me in the marriage. I proceed to stay hurt for a month and she then contacts me after awhile saying how hurt I made her for doing what I did but doesn't think she wants to be committed to me again. I convince her to finally meet up again and we have a yelling match over feelings. She subsequently says she is not ready to commit and won't say what we are yet but will essentially be friends with benefits but no sex. Leaves me out of no where after things started looking good again with her and I for the same guy she cheated on before. Cuts off contact with me. Don't hear from her for months as she's dating this guy. Eventually they break up. I recontact her like an idiot and we get reinvolved again after a lot of back and forth. Have a great 2 months with great sex and fun times. She breaks things off suddenly when she meets a guy at a work party...yeah... My 2015 kinda sucked but I was mostly to blame. Note to self: do not contact exwife or trust her for that matter... Which kinda is an oxymoron anyways...
>>
Actually 2015 was a great year for me.
I finally found myself and I have dreams to follow now. Feels good to not be lost.
2016 will be even better.
Nice new year, anons!
>>
>>16624700
OP here I feel the same way. It may have been rough but hey it had its ups and downs. I'm praying and sending positive vibes to everyone in this thread. I hope you guys take 2016 by the balls
>>
2015 in my experience started off on a bad note but as its leaving its turning around. I realised how much im being used by some friends but i also stopped being a pussy and got my weed card. As its been said before this year had its ups and downs and thats ok. When i was down it made me realise how much i have when im up and then when im up again i try to appreciate everything i hve at that moment. Im hoping 2016 will be lit.
>>
Worst year of my life so far, without a doubt
>>
Most of this year I was a depressed coward with low self-esteem and fluctuating confidence issues. I was funny though, so I managed to make some friends while pushing away others.

That last part seems to always happen though, it's like once I get people to like me, my next goal is to get them to find me insufferable

I don't know if it has to do with me being too comfortable or because I don't like myself. I'm not sure. I also probably have ADD. I also spent my birthday alone because I convinced myself I didn't deserve love or attention from anyone.

I sucked this year.
>>
>>16622837
It had highs and lows. I was terribly ill for the first half of the year and didn't really get it resolved until October, but I also graduated from college, dropped to under 200lbs for the first time since elementary school (thanks to diet and exercise, not the illness), and got to play some good video games.

Not too bad a year but god damn that disease really sucked. I was shitting blood for months.
>>
>>16625366
Oh, goals for 2016.
Now that I've lost all this weight I'm gonna put on some muscle and get fit.
I also want to get a job, save up for a trip overseas late in the year, and find something that really interests me that I may be able to turn into a career.

That last one's been a goal for a long time, though. No luck so far.
>>
Goal for 2016.
finally obtain relationship with girl.
>>
>>16625374
Good luck
>>
im not sad but people around me always assume im depressed. i also never smile for pictures so i should work on that
>>
File: Kirlia.jpg (403KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kirlia.jpg
403KB, 1000x1000px
>>16625377
Thanks, an introvert like myself will need it.
>>
>>16625384
Be careful in your first relationship

There are a lot of bad people!
>>
File: My body is ready3.gif (979KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
My body is ready3.gif
979KB, 400x225px
>>16625393
This gif says it all.
>>
For me personally, it was actually pretty good. I started a job, which has brought a major change to my life. I've met so many great people because of that place. It has made me a more sociable person. Everything is going pretty good in my life actually. I have people in my life that I think I can rely on, and that's something I've never felt confident about before.

Yet the rest of the world seems to keep getting worse and worse. I find myself more and more disgusted with both society and the way things are. I'm not expecting anything to be different next year. What's odd is the fact I take comfort in watching the world seemingly come to an end.

But I know that things aren't as bad as they seem and this greatly upsets me.
>>
File: 9dde245dadb41e652012d5304c55f6ec.jpg (816KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
9dde245dadb41e652012d5304c55f6ec.jpg
816KB, 2560x1600px
>>16625401
I should get around to watching that anime
>>
>>16622837
>2015
Lost 30lbs. Got sober. Started writing/reading everyday. Reached peak levels of anxiety.

>2016
Hope to ditch my reliance on OTC sleep aids. Hope to get my anxiety in check a bit. Keep up the good habits, drop more of the bad ones.
Learn to stop wanting stuff all the time and instead respect my creative process.
>>
>>16622837
It went pretty well. This year I managed to lose 70 pounds I've kept since puberty, finish my first semester in school with a perfect GPA, and write in a journal each night for most of the year. I also managed to study Japanese nightly for three months, where, although I quit, I learned a lot that's going to make my next language learning attempt easier. I've had some rough times recently dealing with a total loss in motivation to do anything, but I'm springing back from that. Overall, this is the most successful year I've lived so far, and I feel that once I decide what I want to do with my life, I can reach my goal pretty smoothly.

I want to meet a few goals next year: To read at least one book each week, to make progress on a new language, and to keep up my current success. I think they should work.
>>
I got dumped by someone for the first time this year.

I dumped someone for the first time this year.

In all honesty, the latter was far more painful than the former.
>>
>>16622837
Few highs, few lows.
Last couple weeks have been great, though, and with some luck 2016 will be the year I get myself a girlfriend.
>>
It was a year full of grinding (work and school) and barely making it financially.

Kicked the end of the year off with someone stealing my car yesterday. That's the worst thing that happened to me all year.
>>
>>16622837
2015 raped me, everything went downhill in 2015. Lost my wealth, lost my confidence, etc. No goals for 2016, just hope I don't die.
>>
It was really bad, but not my worst.

Pros:
>Got a new job that made people really respect me and it pays pretty damn well
>Went on some fun vacations with friends
>My football team had their best season of all time

Cons:
>I hate the new job, all of the stress is unraveling me and I can't think about anything but how much I hate it and want to leave, but now people have really high expectations of me so I can't just ditch it
>I've been mysteriously sick all year and throw up each weekday morning, I think it's from the stress of the job but it might be other factors
>No romantic prospects all year (although this is mostly my fault, I've been gunshy about going after girls after I broke my ex's heart)
>Still in debt and did not help myself this December with reckless spending
>Gained back some weight that I lost in the middle of the year
>>
I started going back to school and that's probably been the only good thing that happened to me this year

got dumped by the girl I thought was the one toward the beginning of the year, my entire family's pretty much been in and out of the hospital for random misfortunes all year, nobody remembered my birthday, got evicted from my old place in the city due to my roomie being careless and am currently living out in the suburbs, have inadvertently become a shut-in due to nothing being within a reasonable walking distance where I'm at (don't drive and public transit is horrendous here) and for whatever reason almost all my friends have become too busy with their own lives to remember I exist

for me 2016's gonna start with giving up weed as I've pretty much been stoned for the past 7 years of my life, moving back to the city since I've been saving money since I left, and continuing to kick ass at school. I imagine the clear-headedness of not being perpetually stoned will make my life a lot easier.
>>
>>16622837
My boyfriend left me after three years. What a waste of my time. But at least now I know the personality type to 100% avoid when picking my next boyfriend. Which is going to be very soon I think. The break up happened just two months ago, but there's already these three guys who want an actual relationship with me. Being a decent looking girl is both a blessing and an absolute curse.

Also, I neglected school because of this useless ex, but I'm going to do amazing this year. I am so full of motivation and confidence, I'll show all these fuckers always trying to get me down - I'm going to have an awesome year.
>>
>>16622837
>started doing heroin and opiates
>best friend does as well and dies of overdose
>a lot of my close friends disappear from my life
>start not caring about anything besides drugs and being high
>lose motivation to do all things that used to make me happy
>do very well in school but mainly thanks to amphetamines
>get stuck in UNCOMFY living situation with a bunch of bitches who don't respect me, aren't my friends, no privacy can't live my normal life
>don't know if I want to live with bf because no car and he lives far from my university so I'll be fucked if we breakup
>nothing to look forward to
>always tired unless I'm on speed
>family thinks I'm doing so much "better"
>most nights I just want to die
>>
My worst year, fuck my life, fuck me.
I find out that I'm gay as fuck, not even kidding. I'm fall in love with my friend, he's straight guy. Aahhhhhghggh, fuck me, why all is so complicated. I understand, that this way is dead end. I'm feel more and more lonely. And I'm hate myself. Yes maybe I'm would not be with my friend, but whatever. I'm 20 right now, but I already don't know what to do with my life. Im on my 4 year in shitty university, I had shitty part time engineering job, (I'm hate everyone and everything on that job). I have no friends, and no one in my life (exept this one friend). What I expect in 2016. I don't know, maybe nothing, my life would be the same, bad as fuck. Maybe, and I say maybe, Im would so brave that I would say fuck of to all that sheit, and literally take my backpack and go to travel to , I dgaf where, and making money by sucking dicks or selling my body, to random guys. Yes that a life what I want. Fuck everything fuck everyone. I'm on my own, I don't need no one, I'm fucking kill myself when I would be 28, and everything would be good for me. Have a happy new year 4chan....
>>
>>16622837
I've been lonely, bored and desperate non stop for years now. I always hide my emotions and tell everybody I'm a happy person and everybody believes it. I have friends, a lot of them. People like to spend time with me (literally fight just to sit next to me anywhere), nobody dislikes me, I have that "like everyone" attitude, people know I am fun to be around and I'm always up for everything. The problem's that I never get invited anywhere for some reason. I have no idea why, I'm confident, I don't have a low self-esteem, dudebros like me, gals like me and think that I'm ~attractive. I thought that it may be due to me being sort of neutral towards everyone. I wanted to host parties myself, but I live in a rather hard-to-get location where there's barely any public transport, It's just tough to get here it's kind of expensive as well.
Apparently I have a best friend, but she never does what she promises.
Overall I think I'm the person that provides funs and laughs to everybody during school hours just so I can be forgotten after. I really need somebody to spend time with.
Obviously I'm spending this new year's at home in front of a computer, just like all previous ones.
I really think that I'm missing something that's really obvious. Something that's a deal-breaker which causes people not to invite me anywhere.
Sometimes I think that I'm autistic or something. I live in my own world, where I think that everybody likes me, while the reality is completely different. I probably get bullied a lot and everybody hates me, I'm just unable to understand it. Why am I even writing that shit?

Anyway, what's good is that I have a chance to study overseas.
>>
>>16626218
cont.
Look, I don't bitch. Both on the internet and irl. It's like the first time.
Honestly though, I believe more and more that it's my fault somehow. Guys, I work on myself, I don't want to be a shitty person. I know my flaws. I know I'm somewhat arrogant, but I work on it, I know I used to talk shit, but not anymore, I know I used to say no to a lot of things, now I try to say yes to everything. It's a shame I don't get asked anything though.
>>
>good

>bad
Gpa dropped . 5
Still cant into grills
Lost all my gains
Become more depressed
MGS V was a disappointment
>>
Don't really know where to start but here goes.

During February I found at the the girl I was with was actually sleeping with a drug dealer in his 40s behind my back. Last I spoke to her she was texting me for help because she'd tried coke for the first time and done too much, followed by telling me she had a threesome with a dealer and his buddy. End of the year isn't much better. Recently found out the girl I'm seeing now is actually a massive slut and is fucking half of our workplace and lied about a lot of her sexual past ("I'm not much of a sexual person. I'm more into the emotional part of it." actual quote, then I find out she was full of shit and is very much a sexual person. Threesomes, "lesbian" phase, once had herself tied to a bed and blindfolded at a party and...yeah, etc). Professional life isn't much better. I swore I'd leave my shit job but, of course with no college education, I can't do much better than my shitty retail job. Four years and I'm still stuck there. Wasting away with high school retards and middle aged drug addicts. Those same drug addicts getting more promotions and better raises then me. My new years resolution is always the same: suicide. But I'm a huge pussy who never does it so see you guys next year I guess.
>>
This year was shittier than 2014. I'm not sure why I'm still alive desu.

I'm in a long distance relationship that doesnt fullfil me but I cant leave the guy because I dont want to fuck him up. My mom almost died. I'm still stuck in university with a bunch of fucks I dont even like, but I have to get along with them because group works. I had a one-week shitty job that stressed me so much that now I just have random pains in random parts of my body and I've seen two doctors that said it was stress blablabla and it will go away but it hasnt. And despite I work my ass off still no car and still less than 5k in savings. Life fucking sucks, I just want to kill myself in 2016.
>>
It was pretty good

Good
>switched jobs twice with no time between them
>was not unemployed at all
>doubled my income from 8$/hr to 16$/hr
>got a job that is somewhat related to my degree
>paid off $10k in debt
>have 5k in savings for a car
>dated a girl for 2 months

Bad
>broke up with said girl because she wanted to wait for marriage despite being a slut before I met her
>picked up a bit of a drinking problem
>only rode my bike about 150 miles
>messed up my knee a bit more
>throwing 80% of my income at debt and savings made me a bit of hermit

Goals for 2016
>pay off the remaining 10k in debt and save another $10k
>get a permanent offer at my current job
>ride 2000 miles and drop 10-15lbs
>use medical insurance to get my knee looked at
>slow down my drinking
>get out more and meet a girl who does not want to wait until marriage
>>
Good
>moved to a different country
>became self-employed
>met some cool people and tried some drugs for the first time

Bad
>Only had sex 3 times, and all 3 were with hookers

Goals for 2016
>learn more Spanish (I live in Spain now)
>bone some girls
>make more €€
>read a shitload of books
>>
Good
>Graduated high school, I guess that's good

Bad
>Now NEET with no motivation whatsoever
>lost contact with most of my old friends, not feeling like making a move

Goals for 2016
>Get a gf, a.k.a get laid
>start exercising
>Begin my quest to becoming a martial artist master thingy... maybe
>>
>>16622837
>be depressed and bored and going to school and working while trying to keep up with my hobbies and failing
>get new job that pays more money, meet cute girl
>she seems to understand me, at least a lil bit
>lots of fucking dumb coworkers make it hard to build rapport on this job
>things get fucked, I leave, she don't like me now
>meanwhile my body is failing me (feels like I got arthritis and my back pain is worse than ever)
just shoot me.
>>
>finally finish school
>get first real girlfriend
>haven't done anything to fuck it up and still in relationship with her
>moving out soon
So pretty fucking good.

Plans:
Survive moving out
Keep relationship in good and healthy area
Get a real job
>>
File: 3oLqKDC.jpg (268KB, 779x779px) Image search: [Google]
3oLqKDC.jpg
268KB, 779x779px
>>16622837
Grandpa died, dad got cancer, lost my job, being broke, trapped in unhappy marriage, hair started falling out, and crippling depression sums up 2015 for me.

I'm going to get blackout drunk tonight and hope 2016 is a little better.
>>
>>16622837
2015 taught me to despise feminism and oppose it in every form and way
>>
I fell in love with someone ,but they decided to go with someone else
But hey my GPA looking hella af.
My goal is to get into Colby College and finish my senior year strong!!
>>
>>16627130
Why anon? I wanna hear your story sounds interesting.
>>
<had sex once in 2015.
< super sexually frustrated.
<have bf of close to decade, shitty, lonely relationship but stuck for now.
< I need a better year for 2016.
I'm tired of feeling like I am wasting so much time being miserable. It seriously has to get better.
>>
>>16622837

Horribly, but I realized what I wanted to do with my life and be happy. Now I'm terrified of doing so because it will require a lot of sacrifice and I'm not sure I am good enough. But as the years drag on, I can't keep denying who I am.
>>
Fell in love, got my heart broken multiple times and played with emotionally
Lost most of my friends because they were cunts to my then gf who ended up treating me like shit and left me anyway
Grades got fucked
Depression setting in
People dying left and right

On the brighter side I think I've gotten a better idea of what I want in relationships and I'm not nearly as socially awkward

Here's hoping 2016 will be better, anons.
>>
2016 here.

Fun night last night

>Suited up
>Drinks everywhere
>Posed as a security guard
>Got slapped three times
>The Police horse shit on me

So, I regret putting on 10kg. That's it. My goal for this year is to have my new apartment set up, and to lose that 10kg.
>>
>>16625374

This.
>>
2015 was weird man. A lot of shit kind of warped my social dynamic, and now its never gonna go exactly back. Which isnt necessarily a bad thing
Pros
>met a really good internet friend, and have a "group" with her and my existing friend that recently moved
>traveled a lot, went to the west coast 4 times this year in total.
>had my first relationship, which was pretty short.
cons:
>realized self esteem issues
>that relationship made me feel like dog shit afterwards, and am still getting over it
>started hating myself

overall, all I can say: if 2016 is anywhere near as unexpected and spontaneous as its predecessor, then life is going to be interesting.
>>
Met a girl that I had a crush on. Could tell she was also interested, but never took the chance and then fell into a state of depression and self pity, trying to discover what the fuck happened.
Then get seriously sick which destroyed my grades for a quarter and, along with the former shit, made me even more depressed.
Which ultimately led to me trying to go on "soul searching", trying to properly realize what happened, why it did, and how to improve. Honestly, I've been self-reflecting and analyzing to truly understand what I need and want, and how to attain them.

My goal for 2016: Not act like a depressed piece of shit who looks at everything as a failure, but approaches each obstacle with courage and confidence, ready to accomplish what I need, not afraid of what lies ahead.
>>
actually had some girl fall in love with me but she was a coalburner

other than that pretty meh-tier
>>
Both of my parents died, I lost my job, and I developed nose polyps. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. When I get through this I'm going to rule the world. My morals are gone, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to obtain power.
>>
2015 was ok but uneventful. got out of a major depressive episode, stopped taking drugs and finished some projects

my goals for 2016 is to look good. i'm gonna do a cut before summer. that's about it.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.