[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No desires... HELP MOTIVATE ME!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_m5va7zwH761r9ypqlo1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5va7zwH761r9ypqlo1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x281px
I have no desires to do anything constructive in my life. WHYYYYY T_T
I could be reading, studying, doing my own work, but I'm just not. I'm here on 4chan and skimming through other boards for shit stuff or end up giving free advice to other people.

SOMEONE MOTIVATE ME!!!!
What will make me want to work?! I'm craving apocalypse and earthquakes.
No, I'm not suicidal, just a shut-in who is whining too much, with self-dprecating, self-defeating behaviour, and a nihilistic view at the moment. O_O

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
the quality of this board is really going downhill
>>
>>16621695
the quality of my life is going downhill and that's why I'm on 4chan O_O
>>
>>16621690
The past month, I've stopped talking to all my friends. :| I have no desire to talk to them?
Where does desire come from??
>>
>>16621690
I know this, you have to find right people which can motivate you.
Or you can go to a library
>>
>>16621742
>.<
But I no wanna go to library. :|
And it too far anyway. I feel overwhelmed. :|

Me trying to find motivational ppl here. Bad? I know some good samaritan might be lurking somewhere here. Maybe? :/
>>
>>16621690
get a boyfriend you cunny
>>
>>16621754
I have one. :|
I'm not talking to him either.
>>
Do you happen to have a Gaia or Deviantart account?
>>
>>16621796
I haven't logged in to deviantart in yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrssssssssss. Why?
>>
File: pussyassbitch.jpg (60KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
pussyassbitch.jpg
60KB, 400x363px
>>16621690
After reading your replies I conclude that the best course of action is to kill yourself.

Do the right thing, for mankind.
>>
Just get off your ass, Its about doing one thing, and then another until shit gets done.

That being said i know where you are coming from. I have had Crippling depression for years and every winter it gets worse. What you need to do is just start off small.

ADLs Actvitives of Daily Life. These are your basics for being a person
Hygine, Dressing, eating, shitting, and moving. If you can do these things you are "independet"
It really does help if you do these things every day. Even if its all you do. Take a shower, shave, get dressed even if you dont have to be anywhere, i assume you can do the others. It will make you feel a lot better, and the motivation will start coming back. You will feel so much better about yourself.

I like to make Lists, I got a Novelty "Elephant poop paper" notebook for christmas that i am using as my Get shit done book. What ever you can do even if its something as small as taking the small amount of time to take a quick shower or change cloths. I also have found that rearranging your room/personal space will help. Just what ever you can do
>>
>>16621828
my room is a bin bucket.
I haven't taken a shower today. I took yesterday after 4 days. O_O

but but but.... I just got a call....
I have to go to work next week.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I mean.. I'm happy I don't need to sit around, but how do I desire to move? Guuuh! >.<
*sudden fear that I will embarrass myself like crapshit*
>>
*panic panic panic panic panic panic panic*
<_<
>_>
<_>
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>16621849
Woopty fucking doo a few days, i once was once in bed for 6 months only getting out to eat or shit. before taking a shower. it took 3 showers of intesnse scrubbings to get all the dead rotting skin off. You know waht you do, you go to the bathroom, take a shit, get naked crawl in tub and turn on water. You then put on what ever clean cloths you have. You do what ever little shit you can do. and stop thinking of yourself as unable to do it.

Otherwise you are just a victim and no one can help you.
>>
>>16621854
read read!
and help me motivate myself! :D

>>16621870
woe me. T_T I victim I murderer.. *whine*
I open a good pdf to read, or a good article, read the first few lines, and come back to the boards. :|
>>
File: 16.jpg (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
28KB, 625x626px
>>16621690
>>
File: 1451370009099.jpg (25KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451370009099.jpg
25KB, 300x240px
Kill yourself op

It doesn't get better than that
>>
>>16621904
I thought of accidents. But but but... it's too painful. :/
But if I'm dead, I can't watch anime. And Winter 2016 is a good season! O_o

*brood brood*
I know... my uselessness is apalling. T_T
>>
>>16621918
Your way of posting is. Stop it or get lost.
>>
>>16621918
Full the tub with hot water. Get in and slit your wrists. It'll only hurt a little and eventually, as you bleed out, you'll slip into unconsciousness.
>>
>>16621921
why?
nobody has yet given me words of wisdom to motivate myself. If I get some help, I'll be happy on my merry way. But I ain't got no helps yet. :|
You help me (minus suicide advices. Idda dunnit already if I wanted to. Attempted once when I was 13. Ah, glorious paranoid-depressive days.) and I shoo.
simple as that. :) Make me thankful and bless your life. Why you gotta be so sad eh?
>>
Pegasus m8 is this you?

Also, survey thread now.

>ASL
>What's the worst alcohol?
>Why did Muhammad Gaddafi ruin Egypt?
>>
File: dead-aika.jpg (313KB, 1920x2112px) Image search: [Google]
dead-aika.jpg
313KB, 1920x2112px
>>16621929
I don' wanna be bloody. o_o
>>
>>16621943
What do you care? You're gonna be dead anyway.
>>
>>16621941
how do you get the green quoty thingy?

no. I no pegga. I prefer dragons anyway. Or whales.
>ASL
I anon. Why I gotta reveal?
>What's the worst alcohol?
I haven't drank much. :/ I hate whisky. Rum n coke n lime is nice, beer is nice.
>Why did Muhammad Gaddafi ruin Egypt?
uhhh... uhhhh.... uhhh.....
>>
>>16621955
noooooooooo! >.<
stop telling me to die!
meanie people. bullies!
>>
People like you are only motivated by fear. Fear of death, fear of failure. You're like a horse, needing sharp stick of metal in its side to make it move.

Only through suffering will you gain the desire to accomplish tasks. Suffering will come when you lose something truly dear to you. When you love a woman that leaves you, when you have your home taken from you, when your parents die. You will learn the ways of this world youngling, the winds of time will erode the stationary life you have led.

Begin by reflecting on your death. In the morning when you wake up, imagine dying in a thousand ways,and in the evening a thousand more. Think of what your last mortal thoughts will be, what things they will regret looking back. If your own life does not motivate you then no one will lose but you. Do nothing with your ime and accept your fate as wormfood and nothing more.
>>
>>16622127
As I was eating good food made by my parents now, I was just thinking these things... Must I cause others to suffer before I become good and useful? Must I make others despair and only by the harm of others, will my own soul be reckoned with 'motivation'? Must I make the hardworking boy I love who already suffers a lot more than I, struggle even more? Must I make my employers who had high hopes in me, think I will forever be immature and not evolve a lot? Must someone die for me to move on, to take responsibility of myself and the people and things around me?

And lo-and-behold, my thoughts have been writ out by you, oh mortal anon. I have imagined a thousand and thousand deaths of me, of others. Yet I struggle to be incited by flames of willing servitude to my own capabilities. Hark, what a fool I must be. I feel it is because I easily forget my suffrage, and others' suffrage, my own frustration, and become lax. I know not what worm is inside of me that eats mine own soul. Perhaps a worm too afraid to see light that it eats its own wings to survive in dark comforts? How sad be I?
-_-

What wisdom must I remember to cherish happiness? What words must I reiterate and burn in mine eyes-soul-mind-body that I may never sit another lazy minute?!
>>
>>16622208
Everything ends. That's it. Sooner or later you will strive to keep something. But all you have now will vanish and you will remember me say so when you weep at your inaction.
>>
>>16622127
Oh good fellow, why do I seek tragedies and misery? Why must I bask in suffering? What urges me to do so?

I know not. Would you?
>>
>>16622228
For now, I shall mark thine these words. And I shall remember your blessed soul for shedding your glorious few seconds on this lost soul seeking meagre words of fruition.
>>
>>16622233
Your ignorance of the life from lack of experience. Leave your cradle.
>>
>>16622496
'tis true in a sense. for the most part perhaps.
I was just contemplating that maybe I should go visit a hospital and witness the suffering of others and feel disgust at myself. hmmm...
>>
>>16622526
You should go hitchhiking across the continent with no money.
>>
>>16621690
Find something to live for
dedicate yourself to it
>>
>>16622538
Sounds interesting. But I don't want to be raped.
I've always thought of becoming a flanneur, even for a day. But I end up taking the damned same routes. High time I wander the streets aimlessly and gawk like a tourist.

>>16622550
That has been my problem. I have not found a valid goal to dedicate my life to. One thing I loved, I was gobsmacked by doubt and now it just presents a huge '?' in front of me. Stepping stones to my current nihilism.
>>
>>16622633
The obstacles you face traveling will help to challenge the view you have of yourself. The challenges it presents would humble you enough to lose the pretentious facade that's becoming increasingly irritating with each post of yours.

Try not to focus on what you do as much as how you do what you do. Be moral, be civil, and think for every action of how your dying self would look back on it.

>In omnia operibus tuis memorare novissima tua, et in aeternum non peccabis
>>
Why do you write like this? It gives me second hand embarrassment. I'm having flashbacks to how I typed when I was twelve. At least with the internet being younger I was contained to Neopets and AIM chats with my friends. I feel bad for the kids like you who will be immortalized in your social media and blogs and facebooks.

When will you grow up, OP? Can't you see how much distain you're getting here for acting like this? You think you're so kooky and fun and silly. But it's just an embarrassment.
>>
>>16621690
Get some pride
>>
>>16622743

>The obstacles you face traveling will help to challenge the view you have of yourself.
I agree that that is necessary for my life at the moment.

>humble you enough to lose the pretentious facade
I thank you for your honesty. Until you said that, I had not considered I could be (or come off as) pretentious. Because to me I was not. But maybe(?) I see now? Or I would appreciate you telling me the obvious that is oblivious to me. Thank you.

>>16622786
How wouldst thou prefer I write, my sire/lady?
Umm.. No, I do not think I'm kooky/fun/silly. I simply seek advice. It flabbergasts me that people are willing to write ever so much upon the tone etc and become easy haters and end up bumping the post themselves, while not providing a shed of usefulness, not a single motivating line (by these users). And if it soothes you, no, apart from grubbing some boards for wisdom, I do not own a blog, and I keep away from fb/twitter etc. But my gosh, I don't know why you must feel embarrassment? And why must you embarrass yourself by posting here?

>>16622871
Yes. I lack that. I should build that up. Thank you!
>>
>>16622871
umm... shoot, but... when someone has no pride, how do you build it up?
>>
>>16622907
You are not proud of being human? Of being a man? Of your ancestry? Or your individual achievements?
>>
>>16622907
You have pride trust me you just gotta let it out more. For example would you eat dog shit for 5 bucks?
>>
>>16622914
not really? none that I can think of...

>individual acheivements
..... I think this will take some serious pondering and flashbacking. I cannot recall off hand any sensational moment of achievement I felt. I've won awards and all, but they just seem trivial now. I shall think more.

>>16622931
Ah! C'mon. That way, the pride is there. But what about pride in self-worth and in relation to others?
>>
>>16622896
>How wouldst thou prefer I write, my sire/lady?

Right now you sound like a m'lady neckbeard. Which is unbecoming for a teenage girl like yourself. Here's how I'd expect your response to sound.

"How would you prefer I write? I don't think I'm being kooky/funny/silly. I'm just looking for advice. I don't understand why people are focusing so much on hating on my tone. They're bumping my thread without actually giving me any advice.
And just so you know, other than posting here, I don't have a blog and stay away from fb/twitter etc.
I don't understand why my behavior gives you embarrassment. Why do you keep posting here if it embarrasses you?"

I post because I see my younger self in you. I hope to plant the seed of doubt about how you're acting so that you can make the realizations that I had to. I thought that I was having a good time. I thought that by being flowery, I would impress people with my vocabulary. I thought that if I was weird, people would laugh, which meant they liked me.
But I didn't realize that I was actually alienating myself. People saw me as immature. They didn't respect me. They were annoyed that a simple conversation with me had to be all theatrics. They were frustrated that I could never be serious for just one moment. What I thought was flowery prose looked like pretentious rambling to them.

And for you original issue, we cannot give you motivation. There is nothing that we can say that would positively get you off your ass. It has to come from yourself. Get professional help if need be. Maybe antidepressants or antianxiety or adderall will help you live the life you want.

We can't give you that life, though. You have to seek it out yourself.
>>
>>16622914
okay.. I recall at the start of writing for my thesis, my prof got super delighted and felt proud of me on the opening abstract that I wrote. I rode that high for a week (and then it died and I got faced with a bit of dead end and blah blah happened and somehow got it through). But that moment, his happiness, I don't think anyone ever showed it that way over something I did, and this I'd done for myself. I'm not sure though if it was because he was expecting less of me and I surprised him by articulating myself that way.

>You are not proud of being human? Of being a man?
Being human only makes my existence all the more conscious. I'm so aware sometimes that there's a soul inside of me. I feel disembodied, if you know what I mean(?). Pride in that arising from where? I don't know. What am I supposed to feel pride for? Language? Hmm.. maybe.
Pride in gender makes no sense at the moment. I'm a woman btw. And about to hit periods. Not happy.
>>
>>16622943
How old are you and where from?
>>
>>16622977
Dude, you serious? You want to kill a person's individuality and voice just to accomodate to your standards? Whatever happened to cultural divergence?

>They were annoyed that a simple conversation with me had to be all theatrics.
Okay, I do understand that. I am theatric, and it doesn't fit the bill oft times. I feel bipolar at times... extremely overt a few days, and completely shut off for some days. But anyways...

>There is nothing that we can say that would positively get you off your ass.
I know. Sadly, I know that. But there is a hope that something some stranger might say will strike a chord.

>>16622991
I am nearing 30. O_O Fuck my life.
Somewhere from a third world corner.
>>
>>16623017
So you are bilingual?
>>
>>16622977
>What I thought was flowery prose looked like pretentious rambling to them.
But flowery prose is usually pretentious rambling. I'm sick of reading articles like that. But this is a 4chan thread. Why do I need to care about my theatrics here? Obviously I won't be writing like this or speaking like this. Well, I hardly speak anyway. I'm better articulating in written than in verbal communication. Usually.

>>16623055
Trilingual. Et j'oublias ma francais, what little I did learn.
>>
>>16623074
Be proud of that friend
>>
>>16623102
Of being trilingual? I want to up and run away from my country. I'm getting sick of it. Perhaps it's too quick a judgement and I'm just sick of my circle.
>>
You don't want to do anything, so actually do nothing. Sit comfortably, close your eyes and only try to observe your thoughts. Do not stick with the thoughts, do not evaluate them, just let them pass by as clouds in the sky. Voila, that is how you meditate.

Bees doesn't have existential crises, stay in bed all day and whine. They just fly out and get to work everyday until they die. You know why? Because they are not caught up in thinking like most humans are.
Meditation will help you let go of your constant thinking and find peace within yourself. If you want to atleast put a little bit of effort into this meditation thing I recommend the trial version of Headspace.
>>
>>16623262
Thanks.
Yes. The times I've actually done useful things is when I'm not stuck up in my thought traffic. -_- I should stop thinking. I should roll that energy into my body and get it moving. I haven't listened to meditation tapes in a while. I should get back to them. Will look into Headspace, thanks.
>>
>>16621690
Kill yourself
>>
>>16623402
:* But I love you so much.
>>
This guy sounds like he's 15 and I'm in the same state as he is even though I'm 19
fuck
>>
>>16623800
No sweety. I'm older than you. Ain't a guy either.
Maybe it's mid-life crisis a bit earlier than expected. -_-'

Surprised this is not archived yet. I feel more workable today. Gotta get my gears groovin! Thanks y'all.
>>
File: 1446060246215.png (432KB, 452x530px) Image search: [Google]
1446060246215.png
432KB, 452x530px
>>16621941
Fuck no that's not me
>>
>>16625207
Hey, glad you got it goin'. :D
Looking for a friend? I'd love to add you on Skype. xP
>>
>>16625318
Hurrrraaaah!
Thanks but no thanks. I find skype creepy. Anyway, I'm not here to make friends.

>>16623800
Oh, and if you're the Random Guy, then find a job with a travelling channel, magazine or agency.
>>
>>16621707
No really, end your life, you are a complete millennial faggot.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.