[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend paid me a hooker just because, I didn't fuck her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 5454.jpg (173KB, 660x971px) Image search: [Google]
5454.jpg
173KB, 660x971px
Long story short

Friend of mine paid for a hooker because I'm a 23 year old virgin.

The girl came inside his home, my Friends left me and her alone but I left.

I told him I didn't want to lose my virginity to a hooker and he just laughed. "Well, I'll fuck her then", he said.

So he went in and fucked her, we all heard the girl moaning in the next room and laughed our ass off lol.

The thing is, I don't really know if I should feel ashamed for not fucking her.

I don't really want to lose my virginity to a hooker, also she wasn't attractive, but I guess a girl is a girl to some people.

Did I do right adv?

pic not related at all
>>
Yea probably for the best m8.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>16620157
Yeah u did fine
>>
I lost my virginity to a stripper and i regret it.

Just tell your friend that you very much appreciate the sentiment behind what he did but then firmly tell your friend to not do that again, as it makes you uncomfortable.

You will lose your virginity to a regular girl soon though.

You may be desperate but don't make the same mistake i did. You'll regret it man. Just take it easy. You did fine.
>>
Whats going to be really funny is that now all your friends know that this particular friend is a slob and using hookers to get laid...win win situation
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.