[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2015-10-05-16-33-13.png (859KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-05-16-33-13.png
859KB, 1080x1920px
I have a problem with not lasting long while having sex with a woman. I'm 22 years male and I need advice on how to last longer in bed.
Its embarrassing to only last about 2-3 minutes every time I have sex with a woman.
>>
So no answer?
>>
Do you regularly masturbate? It should build your stamina.
>>
>>16619947
Yes I do but even with that, I cum too quickly.
Am I doing something wrong? Should I change my technique?
>>
>>16619955
Yes. Slow things down.
If you're a champ, you can keep rolling after cumming once.
>>
Go slower for a while?
>>
>>16619961
How exactly? Should I stop when I know I'm about to cum?
Sorry, I like details
>>
Same here. Im 21.

I sometimes keep going after i cum, but there has to be a better way
>>
>>16619961
Not op, but a question on that. how can you slow down while keeping the excitement up for your chick?
>>
It's complicated.
You can't increase your biological cum time.
But there's something you can do.
Before putting the dick in, try to foreplay her. "Making her wet" and stuff. (So even if you fail to endure a longer time, you still make her feel good).
After the roleplay, she is more close to her orgasm.
IF even she didn't reached it, finish the job with your tongue and mouth.
These advices is more for making her feel good, which will ocasionally get you a fame of "good fuck guy" and then more pussies for you.
>>
How often do you masturbate?
>>
Do you use s condom when you have sex?
>>
>>16620191
I just finished jacking off as we speak. I tried to slow things then I would speed it up like having sex then I would completely stop like switching position and do some foreplay in my head then go back to jacking off.
I lasted way longer than ever but when it comes to physical sex, I guess thats when I cum early
>>
>>16620197
Yes and no, it depends on the moment to be quite honest
It depends on the girl too. I know they don't have any type of disease and I don't have any so far the last time I check which was a couple weeks ago
>>
>>16620224
How often per day and per week on average?
>>
>Use a condom
>Switch positions often

My first girlfriend let me train off her and eventually I could last indefinitely.
>>
>>16620240
I did it twice today, but usually I would usually do it once per day and maybe on average a total 8-10 per week
>>
>>16620290
So you totally ignored my advice?
>>
>>16620242
Hmm. Maybe I should talk to my gf about it. I mean she knows my situation and she understand but I don't feel she fully understands. But I'll definitely talk to her about it
>>
>>16620290
Yeah, that's your problem.
Quit masturbating for a few weeks and you will have total control. Your penis is really sensitive cause you're used to wanking as fast as you can to achieve orgasm.
>>
>>16620300
Well like I mentioned I started to wank twice today and use different techniques and so far I lasted for a good 15 minutes.
But before I wanked today, the last time was two weeks ago.
>>
>>16620294
Which advice did you give me?
>>
>>16620324
The longest one
>>
>>16620341
Oh! I use foreplay when I do have sex. Every girl that I fingered or use foreplay always tell me that I'm the best compared to the other guys they fucked. They believe I have magic fingers which I'm really proud of.
But I'm looking more towards my stamina using my cock and how to last longer besides using foreplay
>>
Anymore advice?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.