[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop calling her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 20150207003244-my-edit2.jpg (49KB, 788x813px) Image search: [Google]
20150207003244-my-edit2.jpg
49KB, 788x813px
My girlfriend is on a trip to various places of the country, and today she went outside the country to spend a week with her aunt.

I've been calling her everyday, and before/after her flights, just to know she's fine.

I don't want to be overwhelming, I know it's a major turnoff and I don't want to annoy her desu,
Thing is, today she went alone in the plane, all by herself without family or someone to take care of her and I was a little bit worried.

Anyways, should I stop calling her everyday, and just do it when she asks me to?
>>
>>16618057

you sound like my mom. she wants me to call and tell her i made it off a flight okay even when im just flying for business and not seeing her. its dumb. its not like she wouldnt hear about it if i died, she doesnt have to worry, its a plane.

you sound like her. ur girlfrirend doesnt need someone to take care of her on a plane. she is an adult (at least i hope she is). whats worse is its not like you'd be able to do anything to actually help her if oyu were on the plane
>>
>>16618057
Leave her alone and let her have fun with her aunt.
>>
Jesus Christ, you're a stage 5 clinger. I'd start ignoring your calls if I were her. She's an adult, she doesn't need you to check up on her.
>>
>>16618085
She's not an adult but I get your point. Thank you.
>>
>>16618107
Why the fuck are you dating a child?
>>
>>16618110
I'm not, but thank you, have a nice day.
>>
>>16618117
You just said you were. Where have all these pedos suddenly come from?
>>
>>16618074
>Leave her alone and let her have fun with her aunt.

stinkfinger
>>
>>16618117

>not an adult
>traveling alone around the country

She must have rich parents.
>>
Texting does the job of checking on her with half the annoyance. But try to actually have a conversation instead of just asking if she's alright.
>>
>>16618124
I'm 18, she's 17. In my country i'm an adult, she's not. Her parents asked me to take care of her since we started dating, that's it. Not a pedo lol
>>
>>16618146
17 year olds are not considered unaccompanied minors. In terms of airline policy, she's an adult. And you still don't need to be checking up on her like you're her mother. Stop being so clingy and needy.
>>
How old are you, OP?

>do we have a new pedo in the board?
>>
>>16618156
He's an 18 year old who doesn't know boundaries
>>
Yeah man, knock it off. She wants to enjoy herself away from home and not feel guilty for not giving you daily attention. Let her have fun.

Also, if you just send emails, you can actually keep her updated about your life in a way she can read when she feels up to it. Way less intrusive and it makes it more meaningful than just checking on her.
>>
>>16618205
Thank you, I started doing that because she calls me/texts me every morning and that stuff since she's in her trip. Today she called me at 4 a.m. because she was going to take the plane at that hour. Well she was scared, and I thought keep calling her was a good option because she usually trusts me, thank you for make me see that I have to knock it off. Have a nice day.
>>
>>16618057
Holy shit. What happened to "Have fun on your trip! I'll call you tonight and you can tell me all about it!"

Fucking fuck you'd piss me the fuck off if I had to deal with your incessant calls
>>
>>16618219
It's good that she started, but I'd leave the initiative with her. That way she won't feel weighed down by maybe wronging you if she does get wrapped up more in whatever she's doing with her aunt.
And you can always send a quick text asking if she'd like you to call her before a flight, that way she can gracefully pass up and you still let her know you'd totally do it if that puts her at ease and get the loving gesture in.

You're welcome, good luck!
>>
>>16618226
I only call her on the nights wtf lol
Just called her today before she took her plane because she did it first at 4 am.
>>
>>16618229
Yup, i've been doing that, just it was different today, it's weird when someone calls you at 4 am. Maybe I didn't explained it very well and that's why everyone is telling me to fok off.
>>
>>16618238
Yeah, you probably should've mentioned that she started the daily communication, that makes quite the difference here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.