[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends with an ex slut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

>been friends with the guy i was dating for a year.
>started getting closer and exclusive these past few months
>Recently becomes distant and blows up at me.
Ok so heres the situation. I dont have the best reputation. Before I met him I had slept with one of his good friends and the period where we werent exclusive but we're just "hanging out" i had slept with 2 more friends of his amd some other guy in his social circle. Yea i know its really bad...but even after all that he wanted to see me and be exclusive. As soon as i knew how serious he was about me i dropped everyone i was talking to and only focused on him and we were so happy for a while but then he starts acting distant and calls me annoying and reminds me of his friends i slept with and how people say we're a joke and remind him how they all had me. I played it cool and just said i didnt want drama and now i guess we're friends. He also recently invited me to go with him to his friends bday party. So i guess with this whole situation do u think we could be just friends or does it sound too fucked up to work?
>>
Sure. See how it goes. That's kind of weird, though. You're not just a typical slut but somehow had sex with 4 people he's close to? How's that happen?
>>
>>16618013
>I'm a huge slut
>how can I redeem my past and wash out my slut reputation
You can't, better live up to it and keep being the filthy slut you are.
>>
>>16618013

this is both hilarious and erotic.

that being said, it sounds like he nor his friends are really mature enough to handle this particular situation. so maybe its time to duck out and fuck a different group of guys.
>>
>>16618022
Well one of them was way before i met him the other 3 were after i was introduced to them by my friend and they contacted me later on with the intention of "hanging out" and yea you know how tht goes
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.