[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What families do you know that have late dinners around 9 to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
342KB, 394x394px
What families do you know that have late dinners around 9 to 10 pm? I'm I being paranoid for thinking I'm being lied to?
>>
My friend's family did
>>
>>16615765
My family has. Sometimes it can go as blady as 12 pm.
>>
My family always did because my dad would get home late from work. I don't get home from work until 10pm now, so it continues.
>>
>>16615771
>>16615775
You guys swear you're not telling me this to make me feel better. I feel pathetic for even thinking this person would lie to me.
>>
>>16615782
Yup. Everyone in my family is lazy as hell and we have a realy weird natural clock (me and my mom have sleep problems and my dad and my brother just cope with it instead of just doing the shit for themselfs)
>>
>>16615795
But like extended family on holidays too?
>>
>>16615782
Nope. Her parents would work late and they weren't the most organised people in the world. What happened to you though?
>>
>>16615799
God, specially on holidays. This year's christmas dinner was at 1AM. Usually we set for 10PM but somehow shit keeps hapening that we need to delay.
>>
>>16615799
People generally eat later than usual on holidays
>>
>>16615815
Still, 9 to 10 seems unusual
>>
>>16615818
Wacky meal times is completely normal. We had Christmas lunch at 4:30 in the afternoon this year
>>
>>16615818
I'm glad I'm not the only one
>>
>>16615765
my family always ate at 9 or 10 when i lived with them. i typically eat at 10 with my boyfriend

my bfs family usually eats at 9pm, sometimes as late as 11.

my grandma and grandpa eat at exactly 6pm every day. my great grandparents eat at seven thirty.
>>
>>16615782
Not lying here, OP, I haven't eaten dinner yet. We're making ribs tonight. I think they'll be done around 10
>>
>>16615765
Some people eat later. It's not common but I've seen it.
>>
My family did late as 11:30
>>
>>16615765
It depends on the family brah.

I eat dinner at like 5 PM. Usually no later than 6 PM because I'm up at 5 AM. I eat lunch at 11 AM and by 5 or 6 I'm fucking hungry because I've been working all day.

If you're a lazy fuck who wakes up after 10 AM and doesn't do shit all day I can see you eating dinner after 9 PM though.
>>
Just finished eating half an hour ago (it's 12:30am right now), started at about 11:30pm. My brother works late shifts--until 11--and though I could always go ahead and eat alone (and sometimes do, if I'm very hungry and can't wait), I prefer to have dinner with him because I want to socialize and spend time with him. He used to do the same for me back when I was working full-time and he wasn't.

It really depends on the kind of family. My family is small and closely-knit (more collectivist than individualistic) so we tend to synchronize our schedules and behaviours with one another. It's unfortunate that we don't have a more diverse range of families depicted in the media (even though it's a lot better today than it was before), because people don't even stop to think that the way that their family functions may not necessarily be the only way a family can function. It just doesn't occur to them.

P.S. Technically, you really shouldn't be having food this late if you do intend to go to sleep anytime soon, which is why I'm sitting here waiting to digest.
>tfw using this as an excuse to stay up on 4chan
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.