[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when people write >t. anon what does the t. mean? pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1440446845064.jpg (18KB, 292x320px) Image search: [Google]
1440446845064.jpg
18KB, 292x320px
when people write

>t. anon

what does the t. mean?

pic unrelated
>>
Its a meme from a Finnish image board, the t means regards it's a way Finnish people sign their letters.
Lurk more the next time
>>
>>16614700
turd
>>
>>16614720
Ah, piss off. I've been here for years and I had no idea either. I stopped going on this website for a month or two and when I came back it was all >t. and >baka desu senpai and >kek kek kek and it's not clear from the context what any of that shit means.
>>
>>16614720
been on 4chan for 8 years. Don't really come by that much these days - i just wanted a quick answer. Thanks anyway
>>
>>16614720
Oh, go to hell. I'm not even op. What a random piece of information you expected people to learn on their own. Fuck you.
>>
>>16614729
>>16614728
>>16614726
If you weren't such self-centered asshole just wanting to douche everyone with your advice all day and spend some time on other boards you'd know.

The meme came from a Finnish image board and spread to int, since many people browse int they took it with them.

And desu isn't anything new. If you've been so long on 4chan you'd know about DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
>>
>t.
is a casual shorthand for https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/terveisin
But really, it's a meme
>>
>>16614726
the baka desu senpai was from a word filter that was briefly in place. No idea how the t. thing took off though desu senpai
>>
>>16614739
But baka desu senpai came from a filter for iirc senpai, desu and cuck.
>>
>>16614752
Ah, the filter is still on, it's for fa.m and tb.h
>>
>>16614739
I bet you're the kind of faggot that has only even been a drone at work, never a supervisor or manager. Learn to take realistic criticisms so you can improve yourself and move up in life. Look at how many people were so shocked at what you said. It was incredibly unrealistic.

Realign you standards and expectations or you will never understand how to improve. You aren't perfect, so quit acting like it. Fuck you and fuck Finland.
>>
Fucking newfags. Since when is "lurk more" an insult.
>>
>>16614739
Of course I know what "desu" means. As several people have pointed out, I'm clearly talking about the (relatively) recent filters.

Not responding to the rest of that shit since you're pretty much just projecting, but your belligerence in this thread has been wildly disproportionate. Wise up.
>>
>>16614798
It's not an insult, it's just fucking tiresome. It's irritating to read. Much like those folks who think they're delivering real rhetorical bitch-slaps by posting that "this is bait" picture in thread after thread.
>>
>>16614827
"This is bait" pics were amusing when it started off but now it's just more incentives for trolls to "bait" people for "replies" now.
>>
Great information.

t. hanks
>>
It's something finnish people write after a letter or something. Basically t. Anon means from Anon. I sometimes accidentally use it in english too
>>
>>16614740
How is it a meme? Everyone in Finland uses it, it's handy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.