[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldfags any advice ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Random_B_advise.jpg (212KB, 1260x736px) Image search: [Google]
Random_B_advise.jpg
212KB, 1260x736px
Oldfags any advice ?
>>
"Honour is a male abstraction, don't expect women to understand"

Wow.
>>
1. True
2. Bullshit, but people will fight about it
3. Kinda true. It depends on what the woman wants out of a man. But being a whiny feminine puss isn't going to work beyond the age of 20, unless you have resources that a woman can exploit for their personal subsistence.
4. True. Be receptive to what they're feeling, but don't put up with mindgame bullshit. And remember that you are expendable if they consider you to be their personal security blanket.
5. True. It's why 90% of /adv/ are just fucking sad assholes who need more life experience.
6. Depression is not a coping mechanism, and it is painful. You lose all motivation to do anything, and you're fully aware you should do something about it, but you don't. So you end up hating yourself over the fact that you're depressed, and depressed because you hate yourself. Repeat.
7. True. There are better things to smoke, and you don't even have to in the first place. A cigar is fine every now and again.
8. Fucking true, goddamn. Look at any board that deals with weeaboo bullshit. That's just one facet of Japanese culture.
9. True. Fuck the idea of men-being-men-together bullshit, though; acquaintanceship and professional contacts are built on camaraderie.
10. True, in several ways.
11. True. See any post on /adv/ about a long relationship that has become stagnant due to cuntiness on either person's part. Never have kids early.
12. Not true. Nerves will sometimes fuck you by preventing you from fucking. There are other, better ways to tell if someone isn't good for you.
13. True. If she does things for you that nobody else will, and you do the same for her, she's the one.
14. Partially true. Don't be so fucking paranoid about bad shit happening, but do realize that you have obligations and responsibilities, and you shouldn't let those get beyond your control.
15. True.
>>
>>16614602
this is the only one i dont agree with, and was likely added as an afterthought for trolling purposes
>>
someone explain nr. 10
>>
>>16614643
>Nerves will sometimes fuck you by preventing you from fucking.
Arguably, floppy dick can be nature's way of telling you fucking isn't right when you're nervous.
>>
>>16614703
Men in their 30s and 40s are in their prime. We get more physically attractive with age. Women are in their physical prime in their twenties. That's why it's harder for a guy to date in his twenties. He'll have to compete with other guys in their twenties, in addition to those in their 30s and 40s, and the only thing he got going for him is his young age. Men with more experience, confidence and better understanding of how women work got an advantage. This applies to some extent to women, but women age more poorly.

>32 year old woman will be envious of 22 yo girls
>Not the same goes for men
>>
3 and 4 kicked me hard right in the fucking feels

She depended on me as an emotional blanket. I eventually expected the same from her. She was soon gone and into the arms of a manlier man(let).

Learned that lesson the hard way. Never will I share emotions or personal problems with a woman ever again. The paradox is that they often actively encourage you to do so.
>>
>>16614759

Same here.
>>
>>16614703
Another way to look at it is that by that time the biological clocks of women start to tick making them more likely to settle since they need to start their families soon or miss out.

Meanwhile mans junk works better than womans in old age and being older is generally not as big of a hindrance to child bearing for a man, if not the opposite with more stable income and what not.

So not only are women of your age available but often younger girls will also be willing to pair with you now since you have more experience, are more mature and have more money.
>>
>>16614759
>Men should show their feelings
>meme

It works for /tv and politicians, but in relationships it's ill /adv to need. If things are feely, you should change what isn't working.
>>
File: Eckhart face.jpg (16KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
Eckhart face.jpg
16KB, 258x314px
So, uh.

Who exactly is this guy?
>>
I paid for my wisdom in scars both emotional and physical. Why should I share it for free?
>>
>>16614989
So others don't get the same scars, but create new ones instead
>>
>>16614958

John Locke.
>>
>>16614999
more like schopenhauer
>>
90% of what I would tell you could be boiled down to a handful of statements:

>1. Never be a little bitch. Never be submissive. People respect a Lion held at bay more than they respect a beaten cur looking for a handout. Even if you can't win in a situation you can at least fight back, which encourages people to seek a victim elsewhere because they know that they have a fight on their hands if they try to do it to you.
>2. Master delayed gratification early and exercise it. It almost always guarantees a better life for you and yours if you're smart enough to invest your labors wisely.
>3. Civilization is not natural to mankind, it is a state imposed upon him by force of arms and only force of arms. Never forget that.
>4. All money is blood money. All of it. The only variable is how wet it was when it came into your hands. Don't be squeamish about this.
>5. Double speak is common and constant. People can slide between sincerity and social ploy two or three times in the same breath.
>6. Be critical of everything you hear. That doesn't mean what you probably think it means.
>7. You're nobody until you're somebody. Nobody is going to do shit for you until you can do shit for them.
>8. Learn to recognize grifters. They have patterns with how they act. Common mannerisms. Remember that your time is valuable and you don't have time for some greasy scavenger's pitch.
>9. Scarface was right: first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.
>10. You get one shot at life. Don't fuck it up by being a pussy, but also don't fuck it up by being a dumbass. Most people have one problem or the other.
>>
This is an old fuck spouting his own opinions about what works for him. Remember what works for one personality may not work for another. Plus most of that shit is common sense anyway. Ppl assume old people are wise but I've seen just as many wise 20 year olds as I have 40 year olds, and just as many retarded old fucks.

You want advice? Stop blaming others and circumstances for your shitty life, nothing is holding you back but your lack of skills. You are the only constant, there's no conspiracy. Learn self reflection so you can figure out what you're doing wrong and life can only go up as you fix things. Fuck authority fallacy, learn to think for your fucking self.
>>
>>16615151

100% of what you told us can be summed up by one point:

>1. You're still in high school.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.