[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overreaction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1367243649939.jpg (21KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1367243649939.jpg
21KB, 218x265px
Today I was at the arcade when a guy came up and started talking to me. I talked with him for a while and we ended up playing some games with him and his other friend for a little while. He said everyone there was part of a club or something. Note that most of the people he said he was with didn't talk to him at all, but apparently he was at the arcade with like 11 people. Anyway, we start playing this game and he's got his hands on my side of the cabinet "trying to show me stuff", which I let slide even though I thought it was annoying. Later, he said he had to go back home, and wanted to exchange contact info. I got out my phone and said I use a program called Line, which he does too. I start up the program and it takes 3-4 seconds to load, and in that time, he reaches out to my phone and tries to grab it. I pull it away from him and ask "what are you doing?" and he replied "I uhhh, sorry". At that point I just started laughing at the ridiculousness of this guy trying to grab my phone to try and help me or whatever bullshit he wanted to do, and I just turned away from him and said "get going". He seemed confused I didn't want to give him my contact information anymore, but he left without incident.

Now I would like to have more friends I can play games and stuff with, but this guy seemed like a social reject. Still, I was thinking about it after that happened and maybe I overreacted and he could've been a nice guy. On the other hand, I've run into social retards at arcades like this three times this year alone, so maybe I was saving myself some trouble. What do you think?
>>
I would have done the same thing quite honestly. But, instead of "get going" I would have substituted "never mind, and sorry, but I should get going"
>>
>>16613548

He said he had to get going and I was in the middle of a fighting game match, I asked him to wait until after the match if he wanted to exchange contact info. He waited until I was done the match, and then we got out our phones. When I told him to get going, I was telling him to leave because I was still playing.

But thanks for responding, maybe I did save myself some trouble.
>>
>>16613532
he was either trying to fugg you or trying to steal your phone. all in all probably a waste.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.