[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women yeaahh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 9

File: 065850Ca8.jpg (72KB, 579x572px) Image search: [Google]
065850Ca8.jpg
72KB, 579x572px
Ask me anything about women and relationships.
>>
>>16613509
what it feels when period happens?
>>
How is babby formed?
>>
>>16613509
How do a approach a girl I'd like to have a relationship with? What do I say to her that won't sound stupid but will also make her want to have a conversation with me?
>>
>>16613509
How do I get my female to understand the power of our lord, Satan
>>
>>16613509
Is it a bad idea to call her out and speak your mind about something wrong she did, if she doesn't have daddy issues and is actually quite confident about herself? She wrote me and said she didn't want to speak until she's out of her reaction mode. Told me she got some negative emotions after I spoke my mind. What she did isn't objectively wrong, but it rubbed me the wrong way, so I felt it was only fair to be honest about it.
>>
>>16613510

feels like grinding your pelvis back and fourth into bowser's shell.
>>
>>16613509
Is the entire "women hate clinginess and love boys who are hard to get" thing a meme? Because every time I try to play hard-to-get girls stop trying.
>>
>>16613608
If you are extremely attractive and/or charming, it works.
If you're not, just be normal: don't be super clingy, make her laugh, treat her well.
>>
>>16613630
This times 100. The "chase me I'm playing hard to get thing" is annoying as fuck and I will drops you the second you do that
>>
>>16613630
I'm attractive, but not charming. I have Narcissistic Personality Disorder so I come across as self-absorbed and also that I don't give a fuck, which makes it hard to be charming.
I also struggle with the clinginess thing. I get insanely jealous and have literally spent time in prison because of it. I try to pretend I don't care but it's tough
>>
>>16613632
Thanks fem(?)anon.
>>
>>16613634
Are you doing something about your NPD?
You should try to get better instead of trying to get in a relationship.
>>
I work with this girl and I think I'm falling in love with her. I met her a month ago, we talk and chat, and I can't stop thinking about her.The thing is, I have a girlfriend and I've been with her for 8 years.

What can I do to get over this infatuation?
>>
>>16613514

Specific compliments help. Secondly, change your mindset, when talking to a girl, do two things, keep it positive and have fun, throughout the entire relationship. Women will come to you on their own terms. You'll know when she "really" needs something from you, be patient.

It's good to always see(VERY IMPORTANT) if the girl you're with actions match her very words. Listen carefully to women. She will ask you to be her bf indirectly or directly, just be patient. Just enjoy the ride and learn from the women. Don't stick with one girl either, get on a lot of dating sites and join some clubs. Also, If you have a loooot to offer a women maybe they should be the one impressing you.
>>
>>16613653
I take meds that suppress it for a while but it feels wrong. It's not like I'm some weird loner, I've learned to mimic normal behaviour fairly well and I'm popular and respected amongst my peers despite my condition. I would be able to deal with a relationship.
>>
>>16613659
You cut contact with her.
I've been through the same, and the only way to get over it is to have her out of your life.
>>
>>16613659
It's an infatuation, nothing more.
If your girlfriend is somewhat reasonable, be honest with her and tell her that you have developed feelings for a coworker, and work through it with her. If she's nuts then don't tell her. Either way, stop talking with your coworker outside of work. Don't be mean about it or work will become difficult, but bring her back down to acquaintance.
One thing I like to do when I develop feelings is to write down a list of all the memories, experiences and things I love about my SO and read through the list again and again, and try to relive the moments.
Remember that it isn't your fault that you are getting these feelings, they are perfectly normal, and a structure of evolution.
>>
>>16613663
This.
Also: Ask her about herself, be interested in getting to know her, listen to her, pay attention, remember whatever she says. I'm always so impressed when a guy makes a comment about something I said earlier, or really cares about me.

>>16613671
> I get insanely jealous and have literally spent time in prison because of it.
> I would be able to deal with a relationship.

You clearly wouldn't. Seek therapy and take meds, work on yourself till you are at a point where you can handle your disorder.
>>
>>16613663
Hmm thanks for the useful words. Looks like good advice
>>
>>16613574

What happen specifically?

It's not bad at all to call her out, i think the reason she needed some space is because she knew she was wrong and she doesn't want her irrational womanly feelings to attack you. When women get upset, its not really no talking to them. Always call her out but if she gets mad, don't take it personally. However you can't let her slide if she goes off in your face, what i'd do is insult her and tell her "you mad enough to leave?". Give her a good 3 insults and leave, then talk to her civilly when she's calmed down. Only insult her if you're in the wrong and you're in the right. When you've insulted her and she comes running back, you'll know who wears the pants then my friend.
>>
so there's this girl i met on 4chan, no kidding.
we were texting for a month every day until we decided to meet up in person

she stayed a couple of days at my house, she just broke up with her bf of 3 years though
we had sex albeit unplanned and for both of us it felt right.
we continued to meet each other every 3 weeks or so for a couple of days, because of distance.
we always managed to overcome the days until our next meetup.

and now, days before christmas she broke up saying she doesn't want a new relationship.
did we go too fast?
she told me she developed feelings for me and that she could've seen us in a relationship.
>>
Signs shes into me? I never had a lot of female friends and i cant tell friendly from flirty
>>
>>16613608

Yeah noone likes clinginess and playing hard to get is good, mystery is good, VERY GOOD. The less she knows about you, the more she's going to be thinking about you and anxious to know more about you too. I believe women are so attracted to it because majority of guys give away the whole store within a month and she has nothing to expect later on in the relationship. It's really good to take things slow, women do things on their own terms anyways.

Well if you're having problems maybe you're playing "too" hard to get. Toss her one peck on the lips and give her one nice compliment every month or so to keep her on the bait.

Another thing could be the women herself, its some strongheaded women out there, they have these beliefs, that if a guy doesn't call me the next day he's a player and if he keeps his hands to himself, he's gay. She's held these beliefs towards her for most of her life , so she's a tough cookie. They dismiss quickly pretty much, the stubborn ones but i wouldn't say its impossible.
>>
>>16613706
Yeah, thanks. But something tells me there's a difference between confident women and unsecure girls. She's quite sure of herself, but flaky. Not really sure how insults would hit here. I did insult her somewhat, telling her how letting my words upset her is sort of comical, seeing how she told me last time I saw her that we should trust the love we got for each other.

I posted with little response about what happened during x-mas. She had been way for three weeks, and when she came back she went and saw my parents behind my back, instead of taking time to see me. However, we aren't exclusive. More like a FWB + I love you. We used to be exclusive, though. We mean a lot to each other, so this flakyness is just uncalled for.
>>
File: images (1).png (14KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
14KB, 218x231px
>>16613735
Thanks friend.
Here's a rare pepe for your advice
>>
I made the horrifying realization that I mostly talk about or relate things to myself and don't really ask questions of the girl and dig into her life much. How majorly did I fuck myself? I'm fixing it now, but how unattractive is it?
>>
>>16613509
Is there more efficient way of getting a girl than chloroform? (serious question)
>>
>>16613659

It's tough especially since you work with her, How is your relationship between you and your gf, has it got boring, getting enough sex/affection and all that?
>>
>>16613751
Chloroform is actually a pretty shitty chemical to knock someone out with
You'd have much better luck knocking someone out with Rohypnol, and they don't remember afterwards as an added bonus.
>>
>>16613709

yeah probably moved too fast and when it comes to long distance relationships, don't get comfortable or get into a relationship until she gets an apt in your town, if you're worth it, she'll do it. Also with long distance relationships your competiting with 100s of guys who are 1 to 5 mins away from her. With women just sit back and enjoy the ride, they will do everything for you, just give them a little bit to keep them attracted lure. Have fun and be positive.
>>
>>16613762
A quality answer, big thanks!
>>
when it comes to girls on the hotter side of the spectrum, how can you tell the difference between them wanting you to make the first move and them just not being interested?

I had a girl ask me for my number the other day and she never used it. Its not like i can text or call her cause she just asked for mine.
>>
>>16613726

Well the best way to find out if it's genuine is if you ask her out on dates and she shows up. Always make sure her actions, match her words. If you really were a kind and smart guy like she said, she'd show up on a date. Actions speak way louder than words and also remember communication is only 7% verbal and 93% non verbal.
>>
yesterday i asked her why she never texted or called me and she said

"i wanted you to ask for mine!"

dear OP, wtf?
>>
sorry there, didnt read your reply. Thanks fr the words of wisdom.
>>
>>16613680
crap. I'm in a similar boat. My relationship is 6 yrs. 3yrs in long distance atm. I fell for a guy I work with and we became intimate. Now I'm trying to distance myself but it feels like because of this new guy, I was happier in my relationship.
I can't break up with my bf... I tried once and it really messed him up and I felt like I did the worst mistake. So I told him to forget it and we'll start fresh. But I feel stale again. And also, I'm sort of the only one he has in his life right now. I still love him, but I feel empty.
Now that I'm not talking to that other guy, I'm not able to talk to my bf either. Somehow I'm just irritated. My bf thinks I'm feeling down cos of work. But I'm just talking to random ppl on boards. Like helping ppl.

I don't know the fuck to do. I've become a shut-in cutting myself off from everyone.
>>
>>16613746

With women if it isn't funny, positive or playful, don't say it at all. You also have to make sure she keeps it positive too ofcourse by changing the subject not telling her right off, don't let her talk about wars to women's rights and all that bs, she can do that with her friends, not you. Talk about fun stuff. Very importantly, On every date always tryyy tryyy to get a real good joke in, tease her a bit, and have a positive aura about yourself. Well teasing is most important and calling her out if you don't agree with something. Control the date.

Anyways, women feel they're the ones who need to be impressed so they don't really care about you talking about yourself. Don't take it personally though, get her to talk so you can learn stuff about her, see if she's worth your time. Also, if she's doing all the talking, you really can't do no wrong. Just ask questions, if her hobby is art, you can ask plenty of questions referring too it and before you know it the date is almost over.
>>
File: 1443558232775.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443558232775.gif
1MB, 720x720px
If your woman doesn't get as wet as she once did (monsoon between her legs), is she losing attraction, or has my technique worsened?

P.s. she was a virgin before I met her, and I still never met her cum. I've tried g spot and clit stimulation and I'm getting discouraged.
>>
>>16613751

Well guy, you have to fake it until you make it. A good mentality is to believe you could have any women addicted to you if she gives you the chance. Believe that you are that guy who gets a lot of women. With confidence, you can train your body to smile, walk and talk a certain way. takes pratice.

Second thing is understanding women, thing about women is they do stuff on their own terms(do not pressure them and be patient), you just got to sit back have fun and keep it light. Don't stick with one girl either. Get on dating sites. Don't kiss her ass, playfully tease her and disagree with her when needed. Control the dates, always stick up for what is right no matter what, don't let her have her way. Don't be a pushover.
>>
>>16613786

Always get the girl's number so you don't have to go through the stress of wondering when she's going to call or thinking why she hasn't called. Don't worry about if she's not interested, you'll know if she is, if she shows up on the date you set up with her, then you'll know for sure. Always make sure a woman's words match her actions.
>>
is it impossible to get my ex back?

I basically was way too clingy to her and she pushed me away because of it. Plus I have no idea how to even open up contact with her again. i tried texting her a couple of months ago and she just ignored it. Plus I doubt the generic "I changed baby!" thing will work.
>>
>>16613806

It's best you ask for her number, so you don't have to wonder when she's going to call or why she didn't. I think the girl kinda forgot about you, she probably has a lot of other guys asking her out, don't ask a girl why she didn't call, she'll think you have nothing better to do and her pet dog could of died for all you know lol.
>>
>>16613833

Either you'll have to let your bf go OR you can let him know how you're feeling and try to help build him up, give him as much options as possible that can help him and if he doesn't want to try or put in effort you'll have to move on. Look online for solutions that can help what he may be dealing with. However, really ask yourself do you want to be a therapist or a girlfriend in a romantic relationship?
>>
>>16613865

well they say fuck her mind before you fuck her. Do dirty talk often? How is the relationship besides sex?
>>
>>16614027

yes it's impossible, she'll never forget why she left you, NEVER. Learn from your mistakes, let women do stuff on their own terms, be patient. Clinginess is bad, realllllllll bad.
>>
>>16613509
How do I convince women to show me their feet or let me indulge in my foot fetish?
>>
>>16614068
thanks... I think it's sort of the other way round. He's trying to financially get better. I'm somewhat supporting him now. But at the same time, I think he's being the therapist, and I don't want to be advised. The other guy, I loved ranting to him about the smallest and random things and he'll want to listen, even if it is shit. My bf either doesn't get it or is not interested in that stuff. So I'm always hunting for words. I can't always be philosophical or intellectual. :/ I have my stupid fangirl moments.
>>
>>16614096

idk, my current brother in law dated my sister and then they broke up for half a year, then got back together and have been married 6 years now and have two kids.

Idont think you can really cover it all like that and it differs greatly from person to person
>>
>>16614132

you should just tell your bf everything you just said. I dont think you even "really" love this new guy as much as you love the idea of him. Someone new who comes in and listens to your bullshit.

open up that communication line with him.
>>
>>16613509
Tell me how do I get less jealous and less clingy ? I wasn't like that before, it's killing me
>>
>>16614180
>_<
yeah. I can't drag it forever.
>>
>>16614247
but I do admit I feel butterflies for the new guy. Never did with my bf. :/
>>
>>16614117

I think a women wouldn't mind you being into that. Just don't be selfish and make it all about you, help her understand how you feel about feet and such.

Just put it on the table how much you love feet to a girl, tell them how you'd suck them and all that stuff. Don't let your foot fetish cloud your mind, be patient and it will happen.

II'd say once you get a girl in bed, the foot fetish won't be a problem.
>>
>>16614267
then dump your bf and ride this other dude's baloney pony. LDRs were never meant to be 3+ years, at some point you have to accept that relationship isn't even real anymore.
>>
>>16614217

Indulge in meeting new people and trying new things, join a club or get a new hobby or meet people with your same interests. Get to know a lot of people. It'll make you feel less reliant on your partner.
>>
>>16614148

Who's to say they're happy, the divorce rate is 50% with women filling 70ish percent of the time. Maybe she couldn't do better and he couldn't or Maybe she couldn't do better and he couldn't let go. If she's hitting those 30s, she's going to need to look for a mate or she can't have kids, think about that. Also women looks deteriorate too.
>>
>>16613509
How to do get a women intrestedso she continues talking with you?
>>
>>16614132

OP here, Hmmm maybe you just need a good lady friend, who you have something in common with to fill the void. Don't rely on your bf so you can rant about your fangirl moments, you don't want him ranting about football to you for 30mins, its nothing personal just men and women are different. Not to say a guy wouldn't mind listening to that, because i like randomness but typically guys don't or they pretend to care to get some ass. I like my space though. Anyways though, you're going to fall for another guy, your bf is far away and the other guys are just a min away. Find you a lady friend.
>>
>>16615409

Keep a postive/light, humorous and playful attitude to yourself. Realize its going to take a long time to get the girl you like, women do things on their own terms, she'll let you know when she's ready either directly or indirectly. Have fun and get to know her. Don't stick with one woman, get on some dating sites.

We men tend to always rush into rejection but women always know when the time is right, so that's playing it safe.
>>
>>16613509
Hey there OP. I'm a twenty one, nearly twenty two year old male. I am an extremely empathetic, but introverted person. Because of this, I have never had an intimate, romantic connection with another human being on any level. I would appreciate a general outline of things to avoid or to pay specific attention to in relationships. I have no doubt that I will one day find the right lady, thus my primary fear is that when I do, I will push her away with my inexperience.
>>
>>16613543
Don't they already by default?
>>
If we had a fairly short date over coffee, chatted for ages and laughed a lot, then swapped numbers at the end and had a brief chat over text after...

Are you thinking of me? And should i text you on New Years saying Happy New Year? Would you appreciate that or find it creepy?
>>
File: 1434236756974.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1434236756974.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>16615651
This thread ain't getting replies... fuck sake.

I'm a guy btw. Man, I've been thinking about her a lot. IT's the first time in my life ive plucked up the courage to ask a girl i like to get a coffee, she blushed when i asked her so she mustve known my intentions.

I havent seen her for nearly two weeks now so all ive had is my own thoughts mulling about. I was super sure she was into me when we parted ways, now the time away from her had had me lacking confidence in myself. I can't let her pass me by though, I want her to know how cute she is.

Any advice bbooiisss? I'm going to ask her to meet up again when shes back to uni, without a doubt... But i want to initiate conversation with her at least by new years. Should I just randomly ask her how shes doing or is that coming across as weird?
>>
>>16615626

Yeah you're super vunerable, women will easily see that. There's golddiggers out there and women who will manipulate you and waste your time, i'm sure you know. The thing is, they can't keep up there act for long. If you keep a rational mind you'll see right through her. Go into dates with a positive, playful and humorous attitude that's it, sit back and listen carefully to what she says and how she acts. Get her talking the most.

>goldiggers

Weeding out golddiggers isn't that hard if you can get past looks, go on free dates and don't spend over 20 bucks. She'll show her true self lol. I'd recommend spending more than 20 on the 4th or 5th date but its a lot fuuuuun free events out there. No rush.

>The time wasters

These women can be overlooked if you let her looks and your desperation get in the way. If you find yourself doing all the work, she's probably wasting your time.

Pay close attention how a woman behaves after the first date, ask yourself how much she complimented me, how much she touched me(even small touches), and how much she laughed or smiled. Keep note of that.

Lastly, don't rush anything, women do things on their own time. Just keep it postive, light, humorous and playful until she caves in. You may be falling heavy for a girl but wouldn't any guy? She doesn't want any guy, she wants a different guy, who respects himself and has higher standards when it comes to relationship.
>>
>>16615651

Well i'd do the unpredictable and not say happy newyears, who knows he might say it then you reply. She'll be wondering what you did that day, if she asks what you did, tell her that you'll tell her what happen next date. Always give women something to expect on the next date. If she asks what you were doing say " had meet some girls that were in town to see me, what about you? " If she asks who, just say "aren't you noisy, what are you my wife, you don't have the right.", then smile. Before the next date she'll be thinking you're out with some girl but you're really playing video games. Women love a man who's good with the ladies. Make sure you date other women too guy, make VERY SURE. My mindset in dating is to be positive, light, humorous, and playful. You can't go wrong.
>>
>>16615673

I suggest waiting it out, until she contacts you. Like you said, you have no idea where her head is, calling her up on a date, for a specific time will make her feel pressured and scare her off. If you knew how she felt it'd be fine.

If another week past, text her and say "let me know when you're free." That's it. Go out with more girls, if you stick with one girl you'll get sucked into that oneitis crap, she doesn't deserve the power she has over you yet. Get on some dating sites, date more women and you'll stop feeling the way you feel.
>>
How to keep relationship exciting, is it about money?
>>
>>16616689
No, there are a LOT of activities to do together that aren't really expensive.
Find a hobby you both enjoy. Playing videogames, reading and commenting books, cooking, baking, watching movies, hiking, DIY projects.
Join the gym together, diet together, start a sport together, run together.
Talk a lot and teach her stuff about yourself and what you're interested in.
Have dates even if you've been together for long (like a "movie night" or a "dinner date" at home), dress up for it.
Bring her flowers or other things she likes, for no reason. It always makes me smile when my boyfriend buys me chocolate or spoils me with those little things.
Save money to do something together. Have a jar where you put you spare money in, and spend it for a trip (something not really expensive).
>>
This girl ive been dating for a few weeks has been distant lately and seems to be ghosting me (she hasn't replied to my last text).

Should I even try to get her back, or just move on? I'm leaning on the latter.
>>
>>16617088
Depends on how good things were with her. Maybe she's just busy, maybe she lost interest.
If you truly do like her, send her a text in a couple of days, ask her if everything is okay. If no replies/seems distant, just move on.
>>
>>16615390
We do keep meeting every few months. But yeah, it becomes really hard and it throws off my schedule. Getting together is the goal, but our work interests seem mismatched.

All my damned lady friends have dispersed due to work. And I am yet to find anyone who loves anime as much as I do. T_T I'd have been a gamer, but I know if I put any games on my laptop, I wouldn't work. Not that I don't get distracted enough as is, though. -_-' I don't mind listening to a football rant for 30 mins. Lol, but I know, I get the point.
:/ I need a lady friend. I'm missing girls in my life. Wtf. The only one I hang out with I can't really share things with her cos she's in the common group as the other guy.

I think I'm sick of my country.
>>
>>16617168

You'll find that lady friend somehow, i know how hard it is to make an lady friend but maybe they're is a gay guy out there for you.
>>
>>16613509
Asked a girl I work with out on a double date last week, she cancelled, said family was in town and wanted to spend time with them. I called her lame and told her I hope she has fun with the family. I end up going out with my sister, already had tickets to the event and didn't want to waste them. Don't know how I should reschedule, we've talked a bit since then and she hasn't said anything about going out again. Also I'm a little worried she might not be willing to go out anymore but maybe I'm just being a little bitch.
>>
>>16617238
Did find. But not helpful cos again common circle. -_-'
>>
Why do boobs feel good?
>>
>>16617278
I've even gone to an LGBT group, but they have their own jargons I just feel like an outsider. Never really met anyone I could talk nice with. And the gay friend I can't speak with unless I have a mediator. Like, weird silence between us if only the two of us hang out, but roars of fun and interesting convos within the group.
>>
>>16617286
booby boobies mushy mushies
O_o
>>
>>16613509
I recently chatted with a girl that had a thing for me and we made out a few years ago, while talking to her online she mentioned twice that she doesnt have a boyfriend anymore, was that a subtle hint for me or nah?
>>
File: 1446628264207.jpg (290KB, 1012x674px) Image search: [Google]
1446628264207.jpg
290KB, 1012x674px
Does a trip to a iconic comic book store then Dave and busters sound like a great new years date for a women who is spending her first new years in America?
She likes comics so I think that's a good start
>>
>>16617246

Well does she know the people you were going on a double date with? How much did those tickets cost, was it a first date? Maybe she felt pressured. You need to be one on one with a girl, the first date is for getting to know the girl and seeing if she's worth your time, a double date is just a distraction, especially if those tickets were for a concert or play or something, she's going to be occupied on that not really you. Go for some coffee. Double dating seems to be "moving too fast". She probably thought you were "showing off your girl to her friends" kind of thing. Maybe she thought the double daters will make it awkward and say stuff like "you're cute together, you should be bf and gf, i hope to see you again." , lol. Idk but anways best to get one on one time until she's the gf.
>>
>>16617289

Dang didn't try meeting any anime girls at the library?
>>
>>16617301

yeah i'd ask her out.
>>
>>16617351
bad otaku population here.
>>
>>16617335
The double date was an idea of one of our mutual friends, we all work together and her friend was helping me out I guess. The tickets were to an ice sculpture exhibit before Christmas, pretty badass, cold room, seemed like fun. I'm assuming that's a yes to try again though, she likes coffee, probably just do that and keep it simple.
>>
>>16617315

yeah that seems nice, just don't spend all day talking about comics. Try to tease and be playful with her throughout.
>>
>>16617360

yeah try to ask her again.
>>
Talking to this girl and also meeting up, she clearly show an interest for me and I kind of give it back but when I GI to far she suddenly comes with she has bf and shit and everything turns out bad. What do I do, and what does it mean that she has a distance relationship and just first I me mentioned it like that?
>>
>>16613509
At what age do women typically prefer a sensible, successful over a guy that is just fun?
>>
>>16617400
sounds like she needs a hobby and is relying on relationships too much for a form of entertainment. i have been in exactly the same situation but the women was a lot older and married. it didn't turn out well.
>>
What are some clues and behaviors that a girl might still be a virgin. Social things
>>
>>16617407
Depends the girl as well as the age group to a high degree as preference changes with age. When they are younger they want the fun guy but once they get older they tend up to the secure guy which is successful as well as sensible.
>>
>>16617419

that's tough to say, you want a virgin or you're trying to avoid one?
>>
>>16617488
I want to date a virgin. I know it'll be hard to find
>>
"I don't want a relationship right now"

Does that really mean

I don't want a relationship with YOU
>>
>>16617530
Yes, usually
>>
>>16617533

Sigh....oh well.
>>
>>16617357
I even missed the one rare comic fair cos I was a depressed-frustrated shut-in that week. >.<

*selects all images with fries. I'm not a robot.*
>>
>>16617530
>>16617533

My first thought was... 'No, not necessarily.' And then, pause... pause... 'Maybe yeah.'
O_o
Yeah, I think I've used that line. If someone really did like you, they'd make the effort to be with you. I guess it means, they don't think they gel well enough with you to see the both of you in a relationship.
>>
Hi,

a little backstory first so you could understand my problem bit better:

I'm male and I have bff and its a female. We are the same age (20), and have been friends for almost 15 years now. But I have feelings for here for the past 10 years. She knows about them which is probably why we don't have much physical contact (but we were like that before all of this). And I have also never been with any girl before, mostly because I have low opinion of my self (few extra kilos/pounds) and also because I also didn't want the girl I meat/hook up with to have to "share" me. My friend had few boyfriends (2-4), few hours ago she ended her 2 year long relationship. And that broth me some joy but also upset me to see her sad. The reason it brought me joy was because of the deal we made.

We made a deal that if we both reach 30 and are single we will be together than but more like so we don't end up alone. The worst part about all of this is that the new years eve is just 2 days away and we are going together (plus 2 more guys (1 of theme is here ex I just mentioned) and 4 other girls (some single, some not)) and I don't know what do or how to do it. As I want to try and find a girlfriend but I also want it to be here. So I could use some advice on how to approach other girls and have conversations with theme and see the hints she is giving me. But also I really need advice on what to do about my bff as I'm lost on both fronts as they say.

I'm sorry for such a long post and hope someone will have any advice for me. :)
>>
>>16613509
How do they pee?
>>
>>16614076
This advice is golden. Sex is more than the physical act. Make sure you please her in all other areas as well: affection, romantic gestures etc.
>>
I get annoyed with my boyfriend often but I don't always tell him. I still hate him for some of the stupid stuff he did in the beginning of the relationship. We're 16 months in now and he doesn't like me bringing that up because he is trying to change. I wanted to break up before. Should I wait for him to become a better boyfriend or am I right to dump him because I am losing my patience?
>>
Where would I go about finding girls looking for casual relationships on your average college campus? Looking for something more interesting than your average party slut, but I'm transferring out of state end of the semester, so nothing lasting.

No "Besides everywhere?" answers pls.
>>
Anonymous (ID: 8qDlpsWH) 12/29/15(Tue)21:19:26 No.1017171â–¶
Pretend you are Xipe Totec and demand that you be allowed to flay them and wear their skins as a coat for 20 days until they rot off
>>
>>16617635

Get rid of your bff, you've been chasing her for years, you're not being nice by sticking around this long you're being pathetic. Its nothing special about this girl i'm sure, you're better than that. You're in fairytale land if you think something good will come out of this you got going on. She's probably laughing at you when you call, while her bf's cock is in her mouth.

Anyways, yeah you need to forget about her. When it comes to girls

>be positive, be playful and keep the convo light

don't talk about your dead cat or how your mom spanked you when you showed her report card, people have their own problems to worry about. Don't blabber on about yourself either, try to talk about something juicy and debateable. Debatable is good too, like "do you like cats or dogs?". With this you can tease, be playful and disagree with her(most guys kiss woman's asses). If she says "i like cats way better." . Be like " Yeah you do scream old cat lady to me, i hope you realize looks fade sweety." . After that smile and say you were jk but you can make it milder if you like, just tease, be playful and all that. Oh most importantly, control the situation/circle. Tell her to be quiet while you're talking and all that stuff.

>Be humorous

Work on your witt and humor, then women can't get rid of you.You're on your own with that use google.

Well that's all i got guy.
>>
>>16617979

What did he do exactly???
>>
>>16618069

Don't worry about the slut thing, just get the girls on a first date and learn something about them. Take them on a coffee date, you'd only be spending a few bucks.
>>
>>16617530
is this really the thing? even if you two were acting like you were a couple for 4 months and it just worked?
like, hanging out, joking with each other, doing normal couple stuff, good sex for both of us, have serious talks about "how you see the world" and whatnot

does that sentence really apply to me then?
>>
>>16617530
>>16618337

If this happened either you've moved too fast for her or you both naively moved too fast, doing things "you two think" is right. Don't always go along with women alot of them don't know what they want. They get they're ideas of romance from crappy love songs and movies, so do men too. Give women what they need, don't put in too much effort then you need/want to. Do what keeps her consistent. If she's touching you a lot, complimenting you and showing on dates you're doing a good job, no more effort until this changes( make sure she really needs something rather than her trying to get her way). Society and her friends will constantly ring in her head, and she'll ask to see you for 3 more hours or two more times a week just because her friends said you were a strange bf or something. Do what keeps her consistent, give her what she needs, not wants. Mainstream society is nothing but fairytale and ran by crazy feminist.
>>
>>16618306
Coffee date was always the plan, and avoiding party sluts is as easy as NOT hooking up with them at parties.

What I'm looking for is suggestions as to where I could meet girls who would be open to a casual relationship at your average college, i.e. not STEM or women's studies majors. All I've got so far is the library and a couple little coffee shops I know.
>>
>>16618447
anon nr2 here
>. If she's touching you a lot, complimenting you and showing on dates you're doing a good job,
did exactly that and just before christmas she tells me out of the blue that it won't work and that she doesn't feel ready for a new relationship
yet the whole 4,5 months we were seeing each other we acted like we were in a relationship, never specified it as one though and it worked.
we did have unplanned sex at our first date but the morning after we just laughed at it and her and i both said that it felt right.

so i'm not too sure what to think of it.
>>
>>16618292
Silly things like dumping me for his friends after a date and/or having me go home on my own at night. Saying stupid, inconsiderate things. Being selfish. Lazy in bed. Taking me for granted. No romantic gestures. He hasn't even cooked for me, which I've asked. Doesn't know how to take care of me.

He's not shit, but kinda meh sometimes. That's why I get annoyed, because I don't really have a direct reason to dump him. He's clueless, thinking a relationship is just fun and sex. I would call that sex friends, but he doesn't want that. I would do fine on my own and can't stop wondering if I'd be happier single. He feels like a burden sometimes, like I have to educate him on how to be a good boyfriend. Kind of a manchild perhaps, very spoilt by his mother. (Aged 20, I am 21)

Obviously we get along really well and rarely actually fight. He's very sweet and gentle and smart and funny. He tends to agree when I bring this shit up. But the tiring thing is that I have to bring it up. As I already said he is trying to change, but that's not what I'm here for. I should take him as he is or leave him. He didn't let me leave him. The change is coming too late for me though. He seems pretty serious, talking about marriage and children, but I tend to look down on him because he acted like a fool before. I don't believe him when he says he'll take care of me or our children.

Should I put up with his childlishness because we get along so well and wait for him to get his shit together? Maybe we can just be sex friends for a while? I don't want to actually dump him, I just want to get rid of the burden he's placing on me.
>>
>>16617846
Google
>>
>>16619104
Give the guy a chance, you're both still quite young, it's ok to still fool around at this point, give it awhile, if he's serious about the relationship, he'll change, but change just doesn't happen over a day, and probably it isn't time yet. Besides you 2 seem quite well off, other than the occasional childishness
>>
I was with my girl last night and she gave me a bj and swallowed it. Now today we were texting and she tells me she's a little bit sick with a cold and a her throats sore.

Is there a chance these two are related? Should I be worried? Cause i am
>>
>>16619310
No. Fucking no.
>>
>>16619310
Amateur.

My wife has swallowed literally hundreds of my loads and who knows how many loads before that... you have nothing to worry about unless you're a xenomorph.
>>
>>16619312
>>16619321
Im definitely an amateur. Shes my first everything so I keep stressing about fucking up when even the slightest thing is off. So swallowing loads is very low risk of catching something?
>>
>>16619104

He won't change, he's still in his prime to want to do that. The more you stick around and take it, the more respect he loses for you. No respect in a relationship = no love. He knows he has you wrapped around his finger and probably brags about it to his friends. He'll never change, he doesn't have reason to.

A option that may help is getting a month's space from him. Tell him you need time to decide "what you will do.". you have nothing to lose, he "MAY", come around and it'll knock him off his high horse. Just don't cave in.

If all fails, break up with him and go on a loooooot of dates. There's a guy who has the good qualities of your current bf, plus a lot of others but he'll be hard to find. Stay away from clingers and pushovers, get a more dominant man who can be humorous and playful too.
>>
>>16613509
Will someone with multiple mental problems included Autism, Anxiety, bi-polar ever hope to get a girl friend?

Should I look for women with mental problems themselves?
>>
File: 1437019705456.png (869KB, 753x706px) Image search: [Google]
1437019705456.png
869KB, 753x706px
>>16613509
Why do I always attract crazy korean women who are super depressed. I'm fucking sick of it. Please tell me how to stop.
>>
>>16618588

That's weird for 4 to 5 months it seemed like a relationship, If she really liked you she would've tied you down so no other girl could have you but i guess she took it as just a friends with benefits or she was using you. You doing all that stuff when she's not the gf is bad, even if she did become your gf what would she have to expect? Nothing, you gave her the whole store.
>>
>>16619610

autism and anexity is one thing but bipolar that's tough.
>>
>>16619629

I'd have to see you and where do you usually hang out?
>>
What do you want to hear from a guy texting you before you decide to go over to hook up?
>>
>>16613513
Not with your semen
>>
>>16614096
Definitely not impossible. My bf and I were together for over 4 months before breaking up last year, a few months passed and we got back together. However we were on/off for a while until now, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to get back into a stable relationship with an ex.
>>
>>16619634
if she did use me
why did she tell me she could see us in a relationship?
why did she tell me that "i really do care about you?
why did she give me a christmas present with a card saying "see you soon" and "i really like you"?

if she really just wanted a fwb thing, which i doubt she'd drive 150 miles for, or just use me she wouldn't put that much effort in it
>>
>>16621703
random follower here.
you ever thought she coulda been with you as a rebound? that it was fun and nice being with you, while trying to get over someone?
maybe she suddenly went.. 'OMG what am I doin?' women can be weird. one day they think all fine, next day it's apocalypse and everything's wrong, day after will be like wtf it was okay why am i being all crabby and superficial. O_o
>>
>>16621723
sure that thought crossed my mind
but wouldn't you end it with a rebound as soon as things looked like they were getting serious?
>>
>>16620905

well yeah you can but the relationship will never be the same.
>>
So I've been talking to a girl on tinder for about a week. Conversation has trailed off but i think it's just because we have run out of things to talk about. We met up in town for about 5 to 10 minutes but she had to go, and she seems into me, and gave me a hug as we left. How do I start up more conversation and start to spend time with her more frequently?
>>
>>16621834
Ask her out somewhere, but it seems like you've talked too much and lost all mystery.
>>
>>16621703

Oh so its long distance relationship. Like i said man, most women don't know what they want, so don't go along with everything a woman does or say. Most women's ideas of love come from crappy soap opera's, stupid boy bands and cheesy romantic films. Men mimic these guys in the media and they get rejected, which brings up the infamous quote "women don't know what they want, they want bad boys.".

However, she may of liked you at some point but being it's a long distance relationship, you're competiting with alot of other guys who can meet with her 1 to 5 mins away. Maybe she found another guy closer. The situation you were in, you shouldn't have got comfortable until she got an apt close to where you live.

As a man it's your job to wear the pants, you're the more logica of the bunch. Take control of the relationship, just make sure she's very happy and consitent with her actions, don't do more than you have to.
>>
I'm 22 why the fuck are girls younger than me already having kids and getting married at 19 or 20

I still haven't kissed a bitch yet
>>
>>16621916
Simple, you don't interest them or you don't make any moves towards the ones who are.
>>
>>16621925
True, I don't.

But what's with all these fucking kids is there a condom crisis I don't know about?
>>
>>16621936
People make stupid choices. Don't worry about it, if you do don't associate yourself with them.
>>
>>16619629
Tell me your secrets
>>
>>16621916

well i think it all stems from parents not talking to their kids about sex. I believe a lot of young people think pulling out works(from watching pornos), the penis produces lubricate before sex(precum), that has enough sperm in in it to get a woman preggo.
>>
>>16621908
still, her actions contradict what she wrote me

i'll get a letter from her telling why she did what she did, albeit it's just for her to write down her thoughts
after that i'll talk to her, ask her how she feels and tell her what i feel, that her choice comes from her being scared and insecure

she knows it works with us, i know that i can help her overcome her fear and give her answers for not now but the future
>>
>>16622000
If she says X but does Y, Y is how she truly feels.
>>
My gf gets angry at me even when she's 100% wrong, i'm sick of sleeping things off when we've gotten into arguments and acting like nothing happened the next day. How can i make her stop and start showing me some damn respect?
>>
File: 53080301.jpg (116KB, 357x450px) Image search: [Google]
53080301.jpg
116KB, 357x450px
>>16622304

Before i say this, always have calm dicussions with your gf after an argument has simmered down completely, hear her out and see what's wrong, only when she's calm.

Anyways with the arguments, Don't take it personally, think of it as acting or a game, she doesn't deserve your reaction or to be treated like an adult when she's acting like a child. Next time when she starts an argument, call her a bitch. Tell her "If you're so mad, why won't you just leave bitch? ". Make her as mad as possible and tell her "if you're mad bitch, leave!" , several times. Make fun of her too, stuff like.

Baby want to cry?
You mad bro?
Bark Bark Bark
Reply to her with "ok"

DO NOT, DO NOT say anything personal, although she probably will but yeah women are really emotional, she likely doesn't mean it. Also who cares she's going to suck your dick afterwords.

Next thing to do is, walk out, the next day she'll send angry text for sure but ignore it. In the argument you've said some really/badly insulting things, its going to be an battle between her dignity( he called me a bitch 30 times i can't let him treat me like that) or submitting to you and apologizing(i was acting childish though and he's a good bf), going on in her head. If she submits, you will then know who wears the pants. Either way when your gf behaves like a bitch of the kardashians, don't give one fuck if she leaves or goes. Play some video games and enjoy your alone time. When you do act like that, women can smell it and know you mean business.

Key thing is not to take it personally, with women i realize it's just the heat of the moment but she still shouldn't get away with it.
>>
>>16613509
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
>>
>>16622508

*thump*
>>
>>16622304

also she could be one of those girls who REALLY loves drama, i think all women like drama but it's levels. I say all because, they watch all those soap operas, mtv and vh1 programs and crap like that. If she REALLY loves drama it may be time for you to abandon ship because she may end up, arguing every month.
>>
>>16622027
makes no god damn sense at all though
>>
>>16622581

Maybe fucking her on the first date was what messed you up, if she fucked you on the first date, she's fucking other guys too. Maybe you're just convient while she's in the area. She could be using you, women use men for affection/attention all the time via the friendzone and for sex too, just like we men do too. She wants to have her cake and eat it too i suppose.
>>
I'd like to ask this a girl who's in my college course out at some point. I just don't know how or when I should do it. I was thinking I should wait until I've lost a bit of weight at least.
>>
So I work in a small office and there's a girl I have a thing for. We get along well, and we've actually gone to a few concerts together. At the last one, we spent half the time outside the venue just talking, and when we parted she gave me a long hug and squeezed my arm. I took that as a sign that she might be interested. The next time I asked her out to something, she gave a flimsy excuse that I took as a sign of disinterest and gave her an out. Since then it's just been kind of normal between us, but I feel like I'm in an awkward neutral zone with her and am not sure what to do.

is she giving me a stop sign? Am I reading too much into things? Should I drop pretense and ask her on a real date or just leave it alone?
>>
>>16623562

if you lose weight do it for you, not some girl. Is your weight your only insecurity, are you comfortable in your own skin? You won't surive the dating world if you're not comfortable in your own skin, women will pick at your self-esteem/weaknesses. Don't hate women for that though, we all do at some point.
>>
im a straight guy and i fucked my good lesbian friend who then told me she didnt find me attractive even though she fucked me afterwards.

why is she straight on okcupid now
>>
>>16623569

so you were playing it cool at first but deep inside you wanted to be with her huh? Don't hang out with girls, get them on a date first. You got to pin her down for a date or you'll end up realizing you spent a lot of cash and she ends up not calling you back/forgetting you exist.

I think when she hugged/grabbed your arm it was to test your reaction, i guess she was inbetween is this guy just hanging out with me, is he gay or he likes me. I assume she didn't want any part of dating since she said no to the dating and it'd piss her off to not have come out to her in the beginning and ask her out on a "date", she'll think you're a coward or one of those dummies in the friendzone.

This is what you can do try to get her to laugh and talk to her about the nice women you've meet. For about a few days, i'd say four and then cut your communication down to a simple wave and let her come to you. When she yaps too much tell her, "I'm busy, let's go on a date.", get the number and hope she shows up.

If she doesn't want to come fine, don't stick with one woman at a time, get on some dating sites.
>>
>>16623944

how old is she? Maybe you gave her the good D. I think she found you unattractive because she thought you were only around her because you liked her or wanted to fuck her, if you'd fuck her from the start maybe she would of liked you. The longer you wait to show her your intentions, the more she dismisses you or get comfortable, thinking that fucking you would never happen or a relationship at that. Generally speaking,she's seen you as a friend idk how long too, it wouldn't fly. If she did get with you it'd prob just be for sex or because she's alone.
>>
>>16622505

Thanks for the advice i did what you said and she's called me 23 times now and texted me 6 long winded paragraphs. It's kind of pathetic really lol. She was so mad at me, and even said she would leave. Don't worry i told her when she can act like an adult, we'll talk and start fresh.
>>
>>16624192

VERY NICE, Don't cave in guy, if she was going to leave she would have lol but she blowing you up instead. Enjoy your alone time. Just strongly remember if she's acting like a bitch do without her.
>>
I have a question about myself. Why do I turn into a raging bitch for no reason a few times a month? I start hating everything and everyone. I feel like I can't do anything right and just wanna break anything.

Is this just a typical woman thing or am I insane??
>>
>>16624420

What's an average day for you? How old are you?
>>
Are guys always expected to text first?
>>
wtf is wrong with them?
>>
Do taller women really prefer tall men...I have a crush big time on a tall female friend of mine...we click but I am afraid the height thing might be an issue to her.
>>
>>16613634

I've got a dad and sis with it. They openly talk about NPD as though they dont have it, but im fully convinced they do.

My dad in particular is a loose cannon and I have to be very careful with him. An inkling of disagreement is a personal attack in his world. He used to scare the shit out of me as a kid and is still not beyond throwing things and screaming.

Its a shame that the only real cure to NPD that ive found is to flat out not talk to my dad in general.
>>
>>16625021

I don't text/call a girl unless it's to set up a date.
>>
>>16613509

I'll warn you ahead of time, this is going to be super long.

I'm in an open relationship and had been having casual sex with other women. This is about one in particular. Originally, I just wanted to be friends with her (we share similar outdoor hobbies that me and my GF don't share, so it's a welcome change of pace, but I never wanted anything more than friendship), and she told me she didn't do boyfriends and while she used to do FWB, she stopped because guys kept getting too attached. I told her that's fine, because I was more interested in being her friend than anything

Within a few days of doing things with her (going for walks, checking out nature shit) she started doing cutesy stuff like holding my hand, and eventually kissed me. From there it escalated on its own terms and she came onto me/we had sex (completely sober) while camping one day.

After that, things got more intimate and she invited me out all the time to do things and we had sex constantly. She'd text me shit like 'I can't stop thinking about you' and how she just wanted to be fucking me 24/7. I was pretty close with her, but I made it clear that we'd only be friends (and now with benefits) and she agreed, though she'd get moody whenever she saw me with my GF and would always try to make me jealous by talking about how hot other guys were around me (I never responded to it).

One day she did a complete 180 and didn't want to do anything 'romantic' outside of what friends would normally do, aside from sex. I told her fine, and when she tried to keep doing romantic things after, I wouldn't let her and reminded her of what she said. We eventually (same day) got into an argument over it where she admitted she didn't know what she wanted, and I gave her some time to cool off.

Cont'd.
>>
>>16625214

After that, we saw a movie together and things seemed to be back to their old self. Next day she tells me she just wants to be friends without sex, and I again told her that was chill because that's what I was after originally (and remember, she had initiated everything originally, the handholding, first kissing, then the sex).

From there, she starts getting extremely distant and not responding to my messages or taking 1-2 hours to do so (where before it'd be instantly), as well as giving me 1-2 word bs replies. I gave her space and ignored her for a few days, and after four days she texted me asking me why I was being distant. I explained it felt like she wanted space (she told me she felt she never had time for herself anymore) and she replied that definitely wasn't the case, and wanted me to talk to her more. She invited me out for coffee a few more days after that to "catch up", which lasted all of ten minutes of her being extremely awkward/looking upset before she left to go see her mom.

After that, her behavior kept up. I'd text her once or twice every couple days to try to initiate conversation, keeping in mind she asked me to do so. Invited her out to a party, to which she replied she didn't do parties (which was a blatant lie, because on Halloween she invited me to two massive ones and told me she loved parties so she could meet new people, and went to several other ones on her own time while we were seeing each other). She did "agree" to go to a movie with me in a couple weeks, however, it was a "we'll see" and not a firm answer.

Cont'd again
>>
>>16625220

Finally,

After a two weeks of this crap I asked her straight out if her new shtick was to be avoidant and awkward, and she told me yes. I asked her why, she said because I'm arrogant, snarky, passive aggressive and pathetic, removed me off FB and told me she didn't want to be friends anymore. To put a bit of perspective on this, I try to be as humble as I can be as I generally dislike arrogance, and while I was snarky then that's explained because I'd expect anyone to be upset if a friend was pulling that shit with them (not that I replied), and her behavior up until this point is the literal dictionary definition of passive aggressive, whereas my friends told me I'm the most direct person they've ever met.

I've washed my hands of the situation and don't expect to rekindle the friendship, but I'd be interested in your perspective (this is all anon, of course) as to why she suddenly pulled a 180 (there were no signs, it was literally one day super friendly to the next where she told me she didn't want to do sexual things anymore, then ignored me)?
>>
>>16625032

Just go for it, when you think you've buttered her up enough.
>>
>>16625032

yes there are women out there that are height queens, ive actually gotten to know a few and it doesnt stop there. In general they have a very ridiculous attitude toward everything. You'll end up just rolling your eyes a lot at things they say or do. You want a down to earth cool chick thats also your best friend. The girls I meet at my church and other social events are the ones I really connect with despite my lack of height. If you can't imagine this chick talking to her friends about how she wants her boyfriend to be the hottest guy in the world or whatever, then go for it. She'll probably say yes. You know her better than we do.
>>
>>16613509

> I met a girl that is really into me, there are some rumors about her being a cold hard bitch.
> She obviously denies it claming she is the victim.
> I have some details on her but i cant really trust neither the guy that told me about them.
> i been told to let her be and i will be fucking her in no time,
> and to be careful, since she is very very manipulative

> I grew up in a very conservative family and i found myself to be very naive
> I feel I'm growing some feelings for her.
> She says I'm a the best person she knew so far

What's going in her mind? is there a way i can find she is telling lies?
>>
Things are great the first 2 months of the relationship then she breaks up with me because she wasn't happy. She couldn't say when she lost happiness or why. I just accepted it and we spilt ways. Was that true? Do people just lose happiness? Or was it possible that she found someone else and just not telling me the truth?
>>
>>16625490

Honeymoon phase ended early for her. She's a relationship tourist; she was more into the idea of getting to know you than being with you long term, got infatuated and then had a change of heart after
>>
100% agree here
>>
>>16625478

Buddy women can smell naivety, especially a master manipulator. Well the best thing you can do is to not let her have her way, and see her reaction. I'd had to guess her first reaction, it'd be something to guilt trip you. Say absolutely NOOOOOO to sex with her and do not let her talk about heavy stuff, keep it light. STAY AWAY FROM TEXTING AND PHONE CALLING. Its the perfect manipulator tool, she can say whateveeer she wants in a text without being judged. BESIDES, 93% of body language is non verbal my friend. Tell her you like to be face to face, you're better of judging her from there. Generally do not let her have her way, only meet in PERSON.
>>
>>16625214

>>16625214

Very VERY good! you stuck to your word anon and didn't cave in to that broad. Well what i think is, she said "she didn't want a relationship." i think she expected you to start chasing her like all the other suckers did and is upset she's not getting her way. A shot to her ego, so to say. Now her attitude is like, "how dare he reject me, you were suppose to obesse/adore me, like all the other chumps.". She probably usually expects her chumps to stop seeing other girls too, but you showed off your gf, what another jab at her princess ego. She might of just been using you for a ego boost but you don't give a fuck and that's cool.

Another reason may be that she probably did like you because you didn't get to attached like other guys and believed that you were just seeing her at the time, until the gf showed. But hey you told her, "FWB, BITCCH!!!!" .

I think she'll be back trying to seduce you, its best to ignore her all together or you can really take advantage of her, until you get tired of her. Be like " my gf don't do this in bed" or "i've always wanted these."
>>
>>16623486
we talked after we had sex and for both of us it felt right, no awkwardness no nothing
> if she fucked you on the first date, she's fucking other guys too
that is a possibility though yeah

then again, who travels 150 miles just to sleep with a guy?
she continued to see me, showed me her affection with presents and stuff dunno
>>
>>16625490

Might of moved too fast for her and things got boring. Women do date guys just so they won't be alone, men do it towards women too. I'd have to guess you moved too fast, take relationships REALLLY slow. Relationships have potential to last 50+ years do not rush them, give her something to expect, a good mindset is ne positive, be humorous, and playful with your gf and things will show up on their own time. Keep her on her toes, let her figure out things about you on her own. If she ask personal stuff , joke with it. Where do you work? I massage cabbage heads. What's your fav color? Butt crust brown. Let her figure that out on her own, its more fun for her. Just do new things with her and talk about funny stuff you've heard. Keep it as mysterious as possible, she'll find out things on her own.
>>
>>16625758

Is she rich? Does she know people in your area, does she spend the night at your house?
>>
>>16624706
I'm 26
Typical day is go to work (drive around town merchandising stores) from 6a to 4p. Go home, stay in a hotel three nights a month, sometimes go for a beer, occasional shopping.

Weekends I mostly drink.
>>
>>16625756
I'll keep that in mind. I'd rather go back to being her friend because when we were friends everything was great, but you're probably right that it won't be possible. I appreciate the input
>>
>>16626444

Do you have a bf, if not how long has it been? For how long have you been feeling this way?

How many times a month do you lash out?

How do you're done lasing out?

I'm one to think that, women neeeeed drama, some can get their fill on television shows or books and some need to get into a heated argument with their bfs. Different levels.
>>
>>16626519

that does seem nice since you have things in common but she still going to be jealous of the gf i bet. You can lie and say you're not with her anymore.. lol. Well actually we'll have to see when she contacts you again.

I bet she think her little act of insulting you and deleting you from fb is suppose to make her chase you and leave your gf lol. These women....but the moment you give in she'll forget you exist.
>>
How do me and my gf find another girl for a threesome?
>>
Should I let this girl text me first for once? I text her about once or twice a week. I want to seem not too into her nor do I want to start every conversation. Any tips?
>>
>>16627221
I just want a female friend who likes camping and hiking, man. Maybe I should go for a trap, instead.
>>
Op I really need a gf. I've stopped fapping for like a month now. I was very proud but now in a week I had 2 nocturnal emissions and I feel disgusting. Pls its my prime time and all that stress I've never had a gf help
>>
>>16627149
Well, I'm a very lowkey person, can't stand drama, personally, but I suppose an outlet helps.

Don't have a boyfriend, though I am currently seeing someone. Last lay was over the summer.

I guess I don't really lash out, per se, I just have this moments where my skin crawls and it feels like I'm stuck, like I could be working, trying repeatedly to open a jar or something. My skin will begin to crawl and I'll want to throw it across the room and start screaming, but I control it.

I'm not worried too much about it, just curious. I have a ridiculous amount of self control, but I guess I'm worried I could snap someday and that would be very uncool.
>>
>>16613659
If your a heartless bastard you could cheat on your girl and see how the other one works out then plan from there but not everyone is
>>
>>16627149
Oh, and as for how long I've felt this way, most of my life that I could function. Could have something to do with being a perfectionist.
>>
>>16627268

Ahh ok i think it is because you're a perfectionist. Crazy as it sounds you getting mad at not being able to open that jar, shows that.

You're scared of rejection that's probably why you get angry. Are you true to yourself or do you do things to be accepted by society? I used to be scared of rejection until i started singing/dancing in public and screaming "stranger danger" down the street often. Maybe you just need to love and find the "real" you and it may calm you down.
>>
anyone have general conversation starters? I haven't talked to a girl I'm going for in a while and I figured at least talking to her would help. or if it wouldnt any alternate solutions are appreciated
>>
File: 1451550546722.gif (497KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451550546722.gif
497KB, 500x500px
>>16627420
How do you feel about the genocide of the white race?
>>
>>16627420

give her aspecific compliment and ask her something that will start up a light hearted debate, be humorous, tease her and be playful with it.

ask her "Cats or dogs"? i didn't like cats but they're kind of growing on me, what do you think?

Other questions like, mcdonalds or burgerking?

Remember to tease, be opinionated, and playful.
>>
>>16627407
I do things to make myself happy, I never cared about "fitting in". Why bother making a bunch of people I don't care about happy?

There are a few internal things frustrating me but it's nothing huge. I'm going to work more on what you've said though, you've been super helpful and the rejection thing really makes sense.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.