[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1420054427484.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1420054427484.gif
208KB, 354x534px
I just broke up with my first great love and I feel like I don't really have anyone to talk to or turn to. I keep thinking that if I could just hug someone and have someone hug me it would be easier, that someone being a stranger going through a similar thing. is that weird? Do you think services like that exist?
>>
Craigslist or something honestly, or try to find a support group.
I wish I could hug you op, I'm in the same situation.
>>
>>16613035
This board is basically that stranger.
>>
>>16613045
Same ;_;

>>16613047
I just feel like I need to feel the physical closeness of another person.
>>
>>16613070
Didn't you have your back up ready for this situation.

Well now you are wiser for the next time.
>>
c'mere brah.
>>
>>16613086
No because I'm a retarded idealist and I went all in.
I hope there will be a next time but I don't know if I can trust again.
>>
>>16613098
How old are you?
>>
>>16613109
24 but really sheltered. This is basically the shit you're supposed to go through in high school.
>>
>>16613114
There's no standard. You're going through it when you are meant to. Don't weigh your experiences against when others may commonly go through them. You'll learn nothing.
>>
>>16613117
Yeah you're right. I just feel like a helpless child in this situation.
>>
>>16613126
First time's tough. You'll get through it. Probably much sooner than you'll believe. Take care, anon.
>>
>>16613133
Thank you, really.
>>
>>16613117
Nailed it. Half of the virginity threads on /adv/ would be cleaned up immediately if this was stickied.
>>
>>16613035
Just getting over my first long love it sucks alot like a fuck load but it's better to find your self first and be happy alone like for your self sorta deal but iam not saying don't fuck/hug/hold other people because well it's good for you like no shit 3 main parts of your life is sleep sex and food .it gets better but they she'll all ways be in your head just you stop caring lol
>>
>>16613035
No problem if you live in japan. You can hire full time friend in there
>>
OP-kun I'm sorry. I'd give you a hug right now if I could. You can't imagine how much you will grow from this. You will be so much happier without them. Lots of love coming your way. If you need anyone to talk to we can talk boo boo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.