[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I manipulate a girl into giving me her virginity? Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: heracles.jpg (276KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
heracles.jpg
276KB, 533x800px
How do I manipulate a girl into giving me her virginity?
Let's set aside morality for a minute. I have a hookup who is a virgin, but will still come over and do oral on occasion. I would do this all the time, but every time she comes over she wants to stay the night and it ends up being many hours of shit just to get some head. If we were fucking I'd be fine with this.

What's the best way to pressure a girl into sex?
>>
Is she into you as more than just a hook up? Are you willing to date her?

Most female virgins would rather lose it to someone special to them than a fuck buddy.
>>
>>16612013
Yo, just rape her.
>>
>>16612013
>Let's set aside morality for a minute.
No, let's not. This is evil, OP. If you're not satisfied with her, then leave her.
>>
>>16612020
She has said she wants to date me in the past, and would fuck if we were dating, but I kinda brushed it off. Not sure if she still would want to. Either way, I don't want to. I considered just agreeing to "date" but still cheat on her and etc just to get sex, but it seems like a lot of effort.

>>16612025
I have a lot of sociopathic tendencies so I don't really care
>>
>>16612013
You're trash.
>>
You don't fucking pressure her. Believe it or not, I actually am leaving morality aside here (although this is an ugly question and I think you're pretty gross) -- it just won't work. "Pressuring" her is going to make her anxious and make her feel even less like fucking you. Your best bet is to do a good job of making her feel comfortable and safe, don't be selfish or boring in bed (you're going down on her too, right?) and basically turn her the fuck on so she actually wants to fuck you. I mean, on some level she probably does already, otherwise she wouldn't be giving you anything, just don't screw it up. At that point it won't be coercion anymore, and you won't have any reason to ask this fucking retarded question.

Actually, on further reflection
>every time she comes over she wants to stay the night and it ends up being many hours of shit just to get some head
maybe I don't think so well of your chances. I know the usual narrative on here is that being an asshole gets you the girl, but all of the guys I know who are really successful with women are the ones who genuinely like and respect the girls they're fucking even though the end goal is sex. You know, the guys who have it inside them to actually enjoy an evening of light, flirty banter with a cute girl, instead of just treating it as a necessary thing they have to go through in order to stick their penis inside her body.

That's an attractive quality. People can sense it when you lack it. Maybe not to the point of putting it into words, but they can tell something's wrong with you. You seriously might want to consider cultivating it. It might serve you well here.
>>
>>16612055

Women are trash.

She already comes over for head, what a whore.
>>
>>16612055
This is 4chan faggot, leave your boohoo white knighting at the door
>>
>>16612035
Yeah, you should look somewhere else homie.
Enjoy the head though.
>>
>>16612035
Oh, I wrote all this shit before your followup post showed up. Haha. Yeah, I don't think you'll be getting laid anytime soon, not by this girl or any other.

I don't believe you have "sociopathic tendencies" either. You're just a garden-variety twat, one of tens of millions. Empathy will serve you well, dude; it'll get you laid, get you promoted, get you out of traffic tickets ... your life will be measurably better if you work on that. No skin off my nose if you don't.
>>
>>16612062
>women are trash
>I know what I'll do, I'll be a piece of trash too, that'll make everything better
Not that anon, and granted I may just be a stupid dickless girl, but that is the dumbest most childish line of reasoning I've heard on here in at least a week.

>>16612063
You do not know what whiteknighting is, dear. Educate yourself, please.
>>
>>16612062
Not much of a white knight, I'm a huge prick with anger issues. But man OP, you're a stone cold motherfucker. The only certain way to go about this to simply "date" then hit it and quit it.
>>
>>16612060
Regarding your second paragraph, I don't dislike her or anything. But sometimes I don't want to spend 16 fucking hours with a girl I'm just hooking up with. Even with past gfs I usually want alone time after like 20 hours max.
Also I assure you people can't sense my lack of morals, I have far too much of a social life for that to be true.

>>16612081
Now you're just getting mad for no reason. I fucked 4 girls this past semester and at least one other wants to date me. What I type on an anonymous fish gutting instructional site has no bearing on my social abilities.
>>
>>16612093
>Not that anon, and granted I may just be a stupid dickless girl, but that is the dumbest most childish line of reasoning I've heard on here in at least a week

Who cares got sex.

If she wanted a nice guy she could have found one.
>>
>>16612013
>manipulate

Never do this to anyone.
>>
>>16612062
This wasn't me, OP, btw.

>>16612093
>>16612095
>>
>>16612013
look up what the pick up community has to say about LMR

literally what you're looking for
>>
File: 1428464600628.jpg (95KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1428464600628.jpg
95KB, 600x739px
I love spoiling virgins.

It's like banging a disney princess or something.

They aren't jaded yet. Acting you're gonna be married or something, togetha5eva, "twu wuv".

Smashing their hearts and making off with their purity is funny
>>
>sociopathic tendencies
>claims to be charismatic and good at social interaction

Rape her. If you don't care about doing evil then you might as well. Does she drink? Get her drunk. Make her believe she wanted it and make sure she comes so she'll come back for more. Ta-fucking-da.

You piece of shit.
>>
>>16612111
In her head, she did find one. She thinks OP is a nice guy because he's a liar and is making himself looking like one.
>>
>>16612081
this.

op is just some angsty teen who thinks he's the next holden caulfield amongst a sea of sheep.
>>
>>16612188
Her fault for being naive.

All men want is sex.
>>
>>16612181
Yeah that's all fine but how to "make her believe she wanted it"? She barely drinks
>>
>>16612188

You really think she was looking for a nice guy to give head to? She's a slut that needs to be treated like one, she's just afraid of going all the way but you can be sure it makes her wet thinking about being deflowered by a bad boy.
>>
I think I'm probably just going to talk to her the next time she asks to come over. Something like, hey we've been seeing each other for awhile now, I don't want to pressure you but...
and see where that goes
>>
>>16612260
>I think I'm probably just going to talk to her the next time
Top fucking kek

when did talking to a woman rationally ever get a man what he wanted from her?
>>
>>16612260
Less talk, more action.
>>
>How do I manipulate a girl into giving me her virginity?

It's called seduction.

>giving me head

She's down to fuck, she just needs emotional guarantees. If you're too retarded to respond you don't deserve pussy.
>>
>>16612204

> All men want is sex.

Sure, anon - that's why this board is filled with men moaning about how to find friends, life partners, dream jobs, and self esteem.
>>
>>16612013
Chloroform. Great success rate
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.