[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more concerned with sex and relationships? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (231KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 700x1050px
How do I become more concerned with sex and relationships? I might get an urge here and there but nothing a cold shower or a biweekly fap won't fix.

I finally see my dad after 7 years and he disowned me for being a virgin.
Friends aren't inviting me to much because it's stupid couple only shit they're doing now
Other friends say they see women giving me looks but I never notice and I get never ending shit from them because I don't care enough.

I can't even hold a proper conversation with most people because I easily ignore flirting or sexual jokes

With the way I live my life women are completely useless and more expensive than they're worth. I'm not saying all of them but most are and I'd rather not stress myself sick just for the pussy. Is there some kind of medication I can take to make me want to pursue women more?
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 742x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 742x422px
Don't take medication OP. You're not sick you're probably just asexual and there's nothing wrong with that, it may even change over time who knows but honestly don't stress about it. If you're happy and you aren't harming anyone then why is that anyone else's business? Just do you op. It's your life.
Though one bit of advice I'd give would be to not view women as "completely useless" and "just pussy" as you're potentially missing out on genuine and/or fulfilling relationships/friendships/companionship with that mentality. Not all friends have to be the same sex as you and not all relationships with the opposite sex are sexual. People are people and if you aren't interested in having sex with people that's cool too! There's plenty of people out there who feel the same. Good luck bro
>>
>>16611035
Well anon through a lot of training I've become this way. I prefer to stay friends with women because when it comes to relationship stuff they are useless as fuck and nothing can change my mind on that.

I can't not stress over it. It's annoying. I've tried to ignore the shit for over 9 years but after my dad just tossed me to the side because I'm not a slave to the vagina like him. I'm feeling very broken and I want it to stop.
>>
>>16611281
People in general are hopeless in relationships OP. It's not a gendered thing trust me, having dated both males and females it's just a people thing. But you either find it worth it or not and neither way is wrong. If you prefer not to be in a relationship that's totally okay, nothing says you have to be and you can live a perfectly happy and fulfilling life without being in one for sure. There's plenty of people to testify that.
Don't let the resentment you have for the relationship between you and your father be geared towards other people. What you father has chosen to do is wrong. I'm not saying don't be upset because of course it hurts but it's your fathers problem and loss if he thinks your relationship is pivotal on something as menial as your intimate life. All I'm saying is maybe this should help you develop a thicker skin in regards what other people think you "should do" yknow?
Just live your life how you want and be open to love or friendship. Hell, just happiness in general OP. Fuck what your dad thinks. He sounds like a dickhead quite frankly and that's his problem to fix, not yours.
>>
>>16611340
>All I'm saying is maybe this should help you develop a thicker skin in regards what other people think you "should do" yknow?
Essentially this. Fuck other people, and fuck their shitty narrow minded inflexible opinions. If you can find a way to stop giving a shit about what they think then you'll be a much happier man than I.
>>
>>16611368
Exactly. All it takes is training really. Like you said, you trained yourself to think a certain way about women (although I don't agree with it) so likewise you can train yourself to have a positive outlook on your life and yourself.
You don't wake up one day and suddenly don't care what anyone thinks. Unless you're a total autist it's only natural as humans to care what our peers think, but developing the ability to let others' opinions roll off like water on a ducks back is a skill learned and it takes time and effort. It's taken me a good few years to laugh off others opinions and even then I have sensitive days where something someone says will get to me. But you just have to remind yourself that you're not here to live out others' expectations OP, you're here to have a human experience and enjoy it while you can. Anything else that gets in the way of that is just life dust and debris that you just need to sweep regularly. It takes practice but you'll be happier for it, trust me.
>>
>>16611340
>>16611368
It's not that I care about what people think. Its their repetition that bothers me. I don't think you understand how annoying this shit can be. It's maybe 5 to 10 virgin jokes a day

It weren't a problem at first but after 9 years you're likely to lose your shit right? You can try and try and try your best to bottle it up but all would be well if I could just forget about it

>>16611441
What's wrong with my views on women?

They're great I just don't want to deal with being that close to another person.

The main human experience I desire is to have a dad. Everyone around me has a great or decent dad. I just want someone to be proud of me for being good at something. My mom just brushes anything I do off as gifted shenanigans and ignored me mostly. I almost cried when my dad said he were proud of me for Not being a lazy degenerate and working a job

I realize I should have just lied to him about the sexual questions. It rarely pays to tell the truth.
>>
>>16611657
I'm in the same boat as you with the whole dad thing, anon. However, the only time my dad said he was proud of me, I mostly felt disgusted. Like he deserved to feel good about my achievements, fuck that. My advice for you is to say fuck your dad, he clearly wasn't there for you and sure as shit isn't now. People like that don't deserve a place in your life.
>>
>>16611657
>The main human experience I desire is to have a dad.
No, it isn't. You say what you desire here:
>I just want someone to be proud of me for being good at something

Basically, you seek validation. It doesn't have to come from an authority figure, but it can if you want it to. Literally anyone you respect enough would do. And a father isn't inherently suitable as a figure to look up to. I've come to appreciate mine, but there are still parts of him that I find shameful and don't want to emulate.
>>
>>16611690
You're right though legend has it my dad attempted to help me and tried to visit when I were younger but my mom interfered and he eventually gave up. She said he would send money too but I don't remember seeing any of it. My mom is a perfect example of fresh garbage.

>>16611700
I get what you're saying. I'm respected by a lot of friends and family and none of their praise feels as good as a father figures. I guess I prefer if i got that validation from a father figure.
>>
>>16611011
The answer: you don't.

You've hit nirvana. You can do literally anything you want, become anything you want, go literally anywhere you would like to go

It's evident you aren't truly interested in sex or relationships, so why force yourself? I doubt it will bring you happiness
>>
>>16611657
>It's maybe 5 to 10 virgin jokes a day
What kind of people do you hang out with. That's some retarded shit right there.
>>
>>16611011
You'd be just like me OP if you had a fuck huge amount of baseless confidence.
I like girls, but I don't like them enough to pursue. There's too many things I want to do that they'll just interfere with.
>>
>>16611874
>You've hit nirvana.
Lol hardly. Having no desire for sexual relations alone does not make one enlightened. Nice try though.
>>
>>16611986
It does actually. Why do you think all monks in every religion are celibate?

Women and relationships tie you down in every way.
>>
>>16611874
I don't have anything in life and there's a good chance I never will.
I just thought I'd attempt to win him over. Last person I almost called father died 2 days before my 18th. I seen another opportunity and I tried to take it.

>>16611884
Tards that think negative reinforcement is the way to go

>>16611904
I do and feel feel the same way.
I like them but the cons outweigh the pros so it seems really pointless to try.

Also because im average looking I need to put a lot more work in for results.

Shit must have been he'll for our uglier ancestors. I'm guessing a lot of my lineage was rape
>>
>>16611996
>>16611996
No, it doesn't.
Coming from a Buddhist monk who was celibate for 3 years I can certainly confirm nirvana isn't simply the suspension of sexual desire.
Of course nirvana is achieved through a synchronicity of beliefs which render sex, relationships, validation and ego obsolete but =/= "women and relationships tie you down in every way".
Certainly no monk practices that mantra. OP is a long shot from nirvana and so it seems you are too, anon.
Not wanting to have sex or relationships doesn't mean you are enlightened, it just means you don't want to have sex or relationships.
>>
>>16612228
I can only dream of becoming a monk anon. Id kinda like that lifwstyle. Unfortunately I'm a city boy and I'm to weak to give up my stuff.

Reaching nirvana is not on any of my to do lists
>>
>>16612257
I realise that OP.
I was mainly responding to the other anon. Becoming and living as a monk isn't all it's cracked up to be however. Some people are just born to be monks but most have work to do on the outside here. There's a lot more to life than paternal troubles, sex and relationships OP. I hope you find whatever gives you happiness and meaning in this life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.