[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firsts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1415812495336.jpg (776KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415812495336.jpg
776KB, 1440x1080px
How do you get over the first guy you were with sexually? My ex had a bit of a belly, he was balding and I faked it a lot cause he was pretty clumsy in bed but I miss him so fucking much.

The obvious answer is to try someone new but I don't feel like I can just spread myself around now that I'm not a virgin. I thought we would last so it was really special to me. Anyone have any experience or advice?
>>
I think sex doesn't have much to do with your problem. So you can't fix it by spreading your legs to other guys.
>>
>>16610159
True but it's a part of it cause I'm so attached to him due to his status as the person I lost it to. I want to replicate the feeling I had with him but I just don't know how to move on.
>>
>>16610136
I'll be your boyfriend!
>>
My family's dog looks bored. All she does is lay down on the ground.

From time to time she comes near me and I caress her.

I don't want to go outside or play with her. Will she be fine laying on the ground all day long?
>>
>>16610176
She sounds lonely. Go outside or let her in.
>>
>>16610165
It was your first love. It happens to everyone, and although it may feel like you're the first person ever that is going through a thing like that, you're not..but it does feel hard because it is the first time that it happens to you.
There is no real universal cure for that, but combination friends, hobbies, some alcohol and other "distractions"(it goes from a person to person) will change your current life view over time, regardless of how impossible it may look now
>>
>>16610188
I know I'm far from the first but it feels really terrible and lonely. I guess I just want people to post stories of moving on to better matched partners or something.

I waited for someone I thought was special and now I'm completely lost.
>>
>>16610223
I personally don't have any moving on stories, but fight the feeling of being lost, it's normal to feel like that when your expectations don't live up, especially when it's a person
We often idealize loved ones and when it doesn't end up like we expected we are left in shock
Luckily, there is someone out there going through the same problems, and there is someone out there who will live up to your and his expectations. It's just the matter of time when you will meet that person
>>
>>16610244
don't fight the feeling****
>>
>>16610244
Thank you so much ;_;
I know it's probably just wishful thinking but I truly hope you're right.
>>
>>16610271
Do you want to talk on Kik? I'm going through a similar issue and don't mind listening to your story. Mine's v_311 if you're interested.
>>
What did you like about your ex-boyfriend?
>>
>>16610271
don't mention, it's just something that you know, but are too lost right now to see it, we all go through that at some point in our lives
>>
>>16610136
Only with time and when you meet your significant other number two.

I was plagued by the same feelings, excluding yearning for the ex, and sometimes rarely still do (wishing my current was the first, wanting to take back what I gave). Now that I am with a guy I probably will marry soon, it's hell of a lot easier though. He loves and supports me, he didn't care about the fedora-tipper's adoration of purity. This means I'm not pressured by him, but just by my own occasional self-questioning thoughts. What I mean is, when you meet the person you're compatible with, it doesn't matter. It's your business to make peace with yourself.

To help reason with yourself, take this into account: now you have some experience under your belt and your curiosity is sated (regarding virginity). Plus, you'll know better what you're looking for in the bedroom.
>>
>>16610283
Is it okay if I message you tomorrow? I kind of have a big project to finish tonight and I'm just here to distract myself from the hole in my heart from time to time.

>>16610287
I'm really grateful.

>>16610304
It's really reassuring to hear others feel similar things. I'm glad you found the one for you. I guess realizing something that ends up being perfect doesn't have to come to us the way we would like it to is just a part of growing up. Right now I just feel like I will never be able to trust or find anyone as attractive again.

>>16610285
He was my complete opposite, being very outgoing and sure of himself, and he was really loving and supportive. And I came to love his face and the way he looked because I felt so good and safe with him.
>>
>>16610350
That's fine. I know the pain, as I'm feeling it right now, and I just want to help lessen other people's.
>>
>>16610350
>Right now I just feel like I will never be able to trust or find anyone as attractive again.

This will pass for sure. It's part of the mourning process. Once your nostalgia and longing for the safety of routine wears off, you'll feel it for yourself.
Right now it's important to live through the different emotions in your own way, so they do not become suppressed (without leading to excessive self-destruction, a little is just fine).

Right now my relationship is temporarily ldr for a few months and every time I have to come back home without him, I feel intense loss, like "nothing will be right ever again, how can I go on" kind of loss. It passes with some time but before that, it's incredibly hard to endure. After the waves of longing dissipate, they give way to knowing that it will be alright and it won't matter in a few days/months/years. This kind of optimistic view is what you must cultivate.

I assume you've had this cycle happen before and recognize the relief of retreating intense emotions. You must keep moving - stagnating deepens strong emotions, but you want to look forward, don't you? What has passed was great, then it stopped being great. Appreciate the good times and soon be open to other experiences that have yet to come.

Ugh, sorry if I'm not being very clear. English isn't my first language.
>>
>>16610449
>Once your nostalgia and longing for the safety of routine wears off

Will it ever wear off though?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.