[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does older pussy taste worst?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1440515260379.jpg (138KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1440515260379.jpg
138KB, 870x1110px
Is it just me or does pussy start tasting weird if the girl is 24+ years old? Like it's this weird, metallic artificial taste hard to explain. But every older girl I've been with has it.

Also younger girls, 18-20, have this really fresh laundry, lavender taste. I swear to god I'm being genuine right now even if that sounds creepy.
>>
The woman I am fucking is 32, has a kid, tastes good, tight pussy & f/sucks like a pro.

My ex was 19, had a fishy old meat? smell, tasted like shit, loose pussy & starfish in the sack

Depends
Wimminz in my age group I found to be cleaner and fuck better. Taste varies.
>>
Might just be you. I've never enjoyed the taste of pussy.

>inb4 gay
>>
>>16609133

Depends on their diet and cleaniness.
>>
>>16609168
this.
when i was like 15 and a virgin i never took care of my body and honestly my pussy fuckin stank. it smelled like poutine eugh.
after i turned 16, i decided to not be such a disgusting shit and eat better + work out and now my pussy taste like fiji water.

but it could also be other things like bacterial vaginosis, which usually has no symptoms but smell. and it's a common idea that vaginas are supposed to have a smell/taste, which is true, but not to the extent BV effects you, and it can get brushed off.
vaginas are really sensitive, the smallest things can set them off.
>>
>>16609192
>vaginas are really sensitive
Try having testicles.
>>
>>16609156
Did you take your girlfriend's son to see Star Wars yet?
>>
>>16609207
what do your ugly balls have to do with this discussion
>>
>>16609192
What can you eat to improve the pussy's smell and health in general?
>>
>>16609232
yogurt, fruit, desserts. think the diet of a ponce.
>>
>>16609207
>I can't hear a single thing being said about the female body without barging in and starting a pity party

Vaginas are sensitive in the sense they get diseases and imbalances easily. They aren't sensitive in the sense of easily feeling pain. Now go away, the title of ~most fragile~ is still yours.
>>
>>16609263
It's true even with bleeding once a month and taking large black dicks, my vagina isn't as sensitive as a guy who's been kicked in the balls.
>>
>>16609400
But what does that have to do with a vagina being sensitive healthwise?
>>
>>16609133
No, you probably haven't been with many "older" girls and the one you've been with had poor hygiene.

Oldest I've tried was 45+, tasted fine.
>>
I would think it would be the opposite cause young girls don't know shit about their own bodies or what to do with them/how to keep them clean.
>>
it tastes metallic regardless of age if she's nearing her period or just after

and "lavender" fresh is because they used soap you fucking ninny

jesus christ i don't know how you were ever smart enough to get near someone's vagina let alone taste it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.