[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: hangman.gif (6KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
hangman.gif
6KB, 300x366px
I am 37 (although I look like I am in my mid 20s). Recently divourced with my husband. From what I get, finding another at this age decent person is virtually hopeless. There is no reason why a decent guy will pick me over a girl in her 20s.
>>
>>16608897

- pheromones

attraction is 80% chemicals
>>
your dating pool is other divorcees in their 40's

4chan is delusional thinking girls in their 20's typically go for people twice as old as them
>>
there's always more.
the ol' regurgitated saying but it's true.
life doesn't end at any age as long as you're still breathing
also if you look like you're in you're mid 20's then your peak years are probably still ahead of ya.

not interested in slightly older guys? or are ya adamant with sticking within your age?
>>
>>16608902

Yep
>>
>>16608905
I actually have a thing for older guys, but I see people telling other single people in their 30s on 4chan how they are doomed in the dating game.
>>
>>16608911

4chan is just full of negative and bitter people.
>>
>There is no reason why a decent guy will pick me over a girl in her 20s.

The supply of girls in their 20s is not unlimited
>>
>>16608911
you're only doomed in the dating game if you're ugly

...that being said most peoples looks fade in their 40's
>>
File: 1451133878762.png (168KB, 503x474px) Image search: [Google]
1451133878762.png
168KB, 503x474px
Go for a guy in his early 40's, late 30's then? Generally speaking the only 20 year olds after men that old have daddy issues or are gold diggers.

I'm sure you'll be fine, but don't rush into a relationship immediately after a divorce.
>>
>>16608925
>Generally speaking the only 20 year olds after men that old have daddy issues or are gold diggers.
Gold diggers don't go after men that young. Takes too long for them to die.
>>
>>16608915
>>16608920
I'm Asian so I look younger than I am, but still, there are a lot of young girls out there for older men to pick.
>>
I like older woman and I am 20. I go to bars and they buy me drinks and take me home. It's great because it's also so lovey dovey. Go snag a horny young clingy guy who wants a relationship.
>>
Do you have children?

If not there's still a chance.
>>
>>16608897
Of course men won't want you when compared to younger women, but most of them don't have that option so you'll be fine.
>>
>>16608897
As for the question of should you kill yourself. I think the answer is a clear no. If you end it, you have no chance of finding a decent guy.

Personally I have a think for Asians and older women, and I'd consider myself a decent guy. (loyal to current gf, treat her well blah blah blah).

I think you need to focus on recovering from your divorce emotionally. Then at your own pace 're-engage the dating pool. It can be fun to be single.

Good luck and all the best :)
>>
>>16608897
If your marriage already failed once what makes you think it's going to work out a second time? You're only going to get less and less attractive as you age anyway so you might as well give up and settle for one night stands
>>
I think the 2 most important questions are if you have children and how the previous marriage failed.

If your husband say died and you don't have children then you can move on quite comfortably.
If you have children then you probably want to stick with single dads on their 40's
>>
>>16608955
I do not have kids.
>>
>>16608897
Im in the military most guys in their late 30s early 40s are divorced and looking for a woman in their age group and not looking for a 20 something.
You need to adjust and figure out what you want, not what you think other people want.
>>
>>16609058
>looking for a woman in their age group and not looking for a 20 something.
Why though?
>>
>>16609106
Not him, but probably because they find them too childish.
>>
If you look like you're in your 20's, what's the problem? I don't think guys prefer 20 year old girls for their personality.
>>
>>16609050

i'll date you OP
>>
>>16608911
I'm a guy in my 30s and the dating game is so much better for me than in my 20s. Are you sure you are not a troll? There are plenty of good quality singled out there in their 30s.
>>
>>16609251
But older guys pic younger women. Things are not the same for the two sexes.
>>
>>16609271
It's true that we do like younger girls, but that's simply because we have a larger dating field. A guy in his 30s can date a girl anywhere from 20 to 40. I'm around your age, and even though I have dated mostly younger girls, there is certainly nothing stopping me from dating a girl my age either.
>>
OP left already? Thread dead?
>>
Maybe you should try to find a girl before you give up on everything. I know a guy who's 50 years old, and he just got a girlfriend, so calm down, and start using dating sites instead of 4chan. You can also just make love with a man if it's sexual frustration.
>>
>I am 37 (although I look like I am in my mid 20s)
I've looked at this thread atleast 20 times today and have yet to make it past that sentence. what the fuck.
>>
>although I look like I am in my mid 20s

You fucking wish.
>>
>>16608897
>I am 37 (although I look like I am in my mid 20s).

And they never actually do.
>>
>>16608897
37 year old femanon asking for dating advice on 4chan? Seems fishy.

Real life, you're a woman, so you're never out of options. Ive met MILFs that are pulling 26 year old in shape dudes with good jobs.
its all in how you frame it.
If you think life is over, then it will be. get some pets and make peace with it.

or
dress sexy, take care of yourself, and have a fun, engaging personality, and watch all the guys start chasing.

4chan is also a place where people consistently, daily, fap to illegal teenagers and crossdressers... sooo
take that shit with a grain of salt.
>>
>>16608897
Kill yourself op

Or rent out a room to me I really need to move out
>>
>>16609591
I am back
>>
>>16609186
Same
>>
>>16608897
>There is no reason why a decent guy will pick me over a girl in her 20s.

Poor deluded moron.
>>
Become a dominatrix and your dating pool will open way up.
>>
>>16608943

you are my dream :)
>>
If I were a sexual individual, woman in your age range would be my target demographic. You can always go for younger guys.
>>
>>16608897
Do you have a wrinkly or saggy vagina?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.