[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I right to be suspicious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So I have this friend
He's been with this girl who I guess he liked for a few years but who kept turning him down and doing really hurtful shit like talking about how big her ex boyfriends dicks were and how many guys hit on her all the time. Anyway they've been together for like a year and a half now and she basically refuses to sleep with him. It's really upsetting for him because I guess he loves her but she comes up with all these excuses why she won't and talks about how much harassment she gets in a day by other men which gets him upset except strangely none of this seems to happen when he's around. She gushes about him from time to time and talks about how much she loves him but as I said before refuses to have sex with him or even kiss him that often.
I think that she's sleeping with someone else and using him, I know my friend's an idiot for staying with her, I just wonder if I'm right to be suspicious of that?

Pic not related, just a cute horse
>>
I like to give people the benefit of doubt, but talking like an utter slut about men and then avoiding sleeping with a guy whom she's been dating that long and seemingly tried to make jealous prior to is pretty suspicious.
>>
>>16608621
yeah nah that's fucked
>>
I was suspicious of it the day I learned they were dating because of how she had treated him prior to that, it really bugs me though because she puts on this really good show when she needs to about how much he just love love loves him and i think she buys him gifts sometimes and he's bought her stuff too
But meanwhile she does this shit and keeps him hanging and I can tell it's really starting to mess with him because even if he is an idiot he's a good boyfriend to her

I hope he comes to his senses soon...
>>
Hey there chief! I'll help you with this.

Forget if she is cheating. This is not appropriate in a relationship at all. Some people just simply want to have fun and get attention. This woman is obviously insecure and does not realize what is acceptable and isn't acceptable to say around their boyfriend. Will she learn, maybe, but in all honesty she isn't going to understand just yet. She will suffer immensely for it.

I feel for your friend however. The feeling of being alone and not being desired is a very painful feeling. But he will still feel these types of emotions by being with her anyone. For the love of god, look out for his health and tell him she isn't right for him. She will most likely be angry because to me she sounds prideful. Sometimes we mistake pride with confidence. Pride is a very poor trait, the reason for this is because those whom are prideful will never learn nor take a moment to consider others. This type of trait is best saved for those whom are alone because they can deal with the loneliness.

Please get your friend out before his time is poorly spent and the opportunities are missed to be in a truly inspiring and meaningful relationship.

>my thread is the one with bubahotep, if you have any experience of my circumstance I am very thankful for any advice you can conjure. :)
>>
Thank you for that advice!
Other friends have hinted to him before that it isn't a healthy realtionship but i don't think he listened, he's a good guy but he is very scared of being alone and i kind of get that but at what point do you realize that things aren't gonna work out with this person and leave them?
i can confirm she is a very prideful person and that he has been violent in the past when angered
she also calls herself a queen which makes me think of GoT, remember when Tywin said that a real king didn't have to go around calling himself a king?

i might try and sit down with him over coffee about it, i guess if he still doesn't listen I've done all I can?
>>
Oh good lord. This girl I was dating made an ass out of herself by drunk texting me and demanding that I call her a queen. Seriously, it is important that we men still keep our standards.

I must ask, are you from a big city or small town/ Small city or big town? Referring to population.

>This was the anon that gave you the advice.
>>
i really can't stand that shit, especially when the women who demand it are women like her

eh it's a pretty big city as far is it goes, but the thing is i'm pretty sure he has other girls who would be glad to date him so I dunno why it has to be this one that he's stuck on, it's not like he'd have to look far for someone who would probably treat him better
>>
Ah! I think I know the problem. I've been in this situation. I hadn't sex with one of my ex's for a year until we mutually ended it. Your friend is a great guy. He is extremely nice and sometimes compassionate for others wouldn't you say?

He has seen his girlfriend at her worst and knows that this is a very destructive issue. He stays with her because the humanity in him is telling him to not do likewise since it might damage her. He is aware of the feeling of being lonely and not being desired and he does not want to inflict that feeling on someone else so he does it to himself. Much like a martyrdom; he accepts it for he finds it is for the greater good.

Is your friend a genuine stand up guy?
>>
He's a fucking amazing guy, he can be a little dim about some things but that aside i have yet to meet a more generous dude
and when you say it like that it does make sense, but the woman he's with is also really aggressive and as I said before violent and now i'm more worried that he's scared that she'll hurt him if he tries to leave.
>>
Can you explain this aggression? Is it direct or indirect?

Direct:
>Threats of bodily harm/causing bodily harm

Indirect:
>Threats towards family and friends/Threats of reputation or career?
>>
yelling, breaking furniture, slamming doors, shoving and grabbing people, talks constantly about wanting to hurt people, idk if she actually has hurt anyone but she says some pretty scary shit
it's kind of disturbing too because in the same breath she complains a lot about being a victim of cat calling and street harassment
>>
>>16608621
>Am I right to be suspicious?
Skepticism is rarely wrong. Shit-test her to get confirmation
>>
>>16609830
forgot to add
>>>/soc/
>dump all you can about her
>see what happens
It's easy as fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.