[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A 33 year old girl I like, Is planning to meet me in the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 7-600x336.jpg (28KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
7-600x336.jpg
28KB, 600x336px
A 33 year old girl I like, Is planning to meet me in the new year, she lives three hours away in another part of the country. We've never met, but she says to me, her age bothers her in regards to dating. Because I'm 20, but she wants to travel three hours to see me. What the hell, does she like me?
>>
>33
>girl

She likes you because she seems desperate. These are her final years of being remotely attractive.
>>
>>16608589
lol. But seriously, She said she'd never go there in terms of dating but she will travel three hours to see me?
>>
>>16608595
She's just horny.
>>
>>16608598
Odd, I just assumed she wouldn't fuck me because of my age.
>>
>>16608599
Get real. Why do you think a grown woman would come to see you? What did you think you'd be doing?
>>
>>16608600
Hey I assumed that's what was going to happen, but she threw me off by saying that. And well she'd invite me to her hotel room to watch movies...
>>
>>16608605
What were you expecting, that she'd come and ask you to fuck her brains out?
Leave her the modesty panel of having you initiate, she's leaving enough hints already!
>>
>>16608585
Dude she wants to fuck.

Look get some ok cheap wine and light up a candle and fuck her brains out.
>>
>>16608786
Of course not kek. but I mean, I'm not a mind reader. It did seem likely that she wants my D. But why would she make a big deal out of my age?
>>
"Thanks anon. Really, thank you. The age thing does bother me, so I think I would never go there. But, I still do want to meet up. And please never apologise for anything you say ever again. Please. You always speak your mind, which is fair enough"

She sent me that after I asked her out on a date.
Fuck sake woman.
>>
>>16608814

She probably feels a little vulnerable because she's older. Tell her you don't mind and that you're still attracted to her -- that's what she'd like to hear. Good luck anon :)
>>
Odds are she does want the D, if nothing else.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.