[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this girl just playing me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: bubba_ho_tep.jpg (25KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
bubba_ho_tep.jpg
25KB, 250x188px
I tried an Internet dating site for the first time (plan to delete it shortly). I live in an area where women tend to be extremely picky and out of just trying to test it out from desperation; I notice I don't get many replies..

>Kek, it's all good though, I see my face everyday in the mirror. I know better than anyone that on a first glance, I'm not that desirable but it's okay I'm confident with who I am anyway.

But I did meet this one girl whom claims that she joined the site under the same circumstance. I got to talking with her, got her number and met up with her for a few drinks. This was a first for the both of us (claimed by her once again.) The date went fantastic! We had a lot in common and enjoyed each other's company. We also became intimate and I noticed that it was happening very fast. I'm okay if she dates other people because I totally understand that she needs to be open so that she doesn't want to get hurt. We texted each other nonstop until earlier on today when I asked if she was doing anything. Then I guess the messages ended there. This wasn't too long ago though lol.

I got out of a pretty bad relationship and I think I might be devastated to learn if I was used for attention. I can cope and get over it, but I might just call it in and not actively look anymore if I find out I was just some side guy.

I just wanted some advice and if you have questions that might be helpful in answering more accurately I'll be sure to attend to them. Please guys, I need insight.. You'll definitely save me from having my ego damaged.
>>
Bump?
>>
I just want an update. Bump.
>>
You're not getting many replies because it's in the middle of the night and /adv/ is one of the less active boards at this time.

If it's just today she hasn't texted much, she could have just got caught up with something. Calm down.

As for getting intimate fast, that could mean one of two things
>she's really into you
>she's using you for attention and maybe to have a few good fucks before finding someone else

Too early and not enough info to say which
>>
>>16608651
This is not me...

>>16608661
Hey! Thank you so much! I should keep my guard up then. This is rather unfortunate. Although the sex does sound awesome it's also not something worth investing my heart and soul(lack of better words) in.

I've planned a nice evening for the second date and I've gotten her a Christmas present. Just a few little things to make someone feel special really. I usually do these kind of things when I go on dates, I know that most men find that a bit unorthodox.

When I said "intimate" I mean that we kissed sensually.
Now I am worried about one thing though.. Usually after sex I find that most women I've dated gotten really clingy. Maybe it might be likely she will do the same? Regardless, if she is just a girl that likes to play around I will do just that and leave... My biggest worry though is that she might just lose it. (It has happened a lot in the past.)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.