[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can’t pee around other men. What can I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: urimat_urinario_sin_agua_2.jpg (129KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
urimat_urinario_sin_agua_2.jpg
129KB, 500x518px
I can’t pee around other men. What can I do?
>>
Sit
>>
Tried to think of something that make you pee?
I usually think of the ocean or falling water i used to have this problem before but i just made myself really had to pee and when i did some more times it didnt become hard anymore. Worked for me dont know if its gonna work for you. Good luck anon
>>
i just pee where they poo
>>
>>16607928
Are public restrooms unavoidable for you? I have paruresis too and the first thing I try to do is not get into the situation.
>>
>>16607928
Go to the stalls.
>>
Ask them for help.
>>
this is bait
>>
I don't like to either. I'll tend to use a stall.

Part of that stems from living in America and having a foreskin. Most of it is just a matter of why. Why should I stand next to you with my dick in my hand, to piss in some line of ceramic fixtures.

Why not just walk around with my dick hanging out all the time.
>>
>>16607928
Well the only cure for this is to have a guy fuck you raw. Otherwise you'll never be secure enough to pee around them
>>
>>16607928
Pee on them instead.

Seriously though, just use a stall.
>>
>>16607928
i use the stall
bonus is you get to wipe your dick, other dudes get at least one piss drop in their pants
>>
Use the girl's bathroom.
>>
I've never understood the appeal of pissing standing up. Like, I'll do it very occasionally when I'm in a hurry, but it's uncomfortable (I have trouble too when the stalls are behind the urinals and it feels like somebody's watching me), you INVARIABLY get piss in your pants, and ... what's the big fucking rush, anyway? If I'm not late for anything sometimes I'll just sit in the stall for a very brief moment, fiddle with my phone, and just mentally defrag. It's pleasant. I very much doubt all those minute-and-a-halves are going to add up and make the difference between me being an astronaut or a ditch digger or something.

Although I do sit down in the shower sometimes, so maybe I'm just lazy. Well, whatever.
>>
>>16607928
Learn to pee on them.
>>
Pull out your 12 inch cock and show them bitches who the real alpha is.
>>
>>16608613
Zing
>>
i had the same problem. What helped was imagining at home when I was alone that I was in a bathroom with people in there. When that held me up from peeing I just remebered I was alone and eventually after two weeks I managed to get used to it.
>>
Distraction helps. Try thinking of prime numbers in sequence.
>>
Just don't think about it, that's what all guys do.
>>
File: 1450817482125.jpg (81KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1450817482125.jpg
81KB, 640x539px
>>16608462
FINALLY
someone understands how to properly just chill the fuck out and have a relaxed piss
>>
Hide your pee stick and think about peeing and nothing but peeing, that's what I do and it works.
>>
>>16607928
Google "bashful bladder"
>>
I have that problem, too, OP.

It used to be peeing at all in a public place, then it slowly improved to where I could pee in a stall, and then I could use the urinal, but only if there were dividers. It's weird - I literally could care less if someone sees my dick or whatever, but when there are no dividers, I cannot pee no matter how hard I try or how much I relax. It's crazy.
>>
>>16608850
get a load of this nerd
>>
>>16610152
Wouldn't work for a nerd. Works ok for someone stupid, like me. The idea is to engage the brain and move away from the external situation. Once the situational inhibitions are forgotten the flow may begin.
>>
>>16607928
Pee on other men
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.