[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my girlfriend left me for one of her male friends, the one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 234.jpg (69KB, 533x719px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
69KB, 533x719px
so my girlfriend left me for one of her male friends, the one I was always worried about her spending time with
a friend of hers says she was cheating but she herself says otherwise. Although she did tell me she doesn't love me anymore, but wants to be my best friend still.

I've never had anyone cheat on me. I can't get the image of my angel sucking another guy off out of my head

how the fuck do I pick myself up this christmas
>>
shes not worth it. save your money and spend your life happy.. why care about someone that doesnt care about you
>>
>>16607443
well cause for the last 2 years she did care about me, I genuinely thought things were going to be longterm
>>
>>16607443
This.and if she wants to be friends tell her to go suck a bbc
>>
>>16607460
2 years is nothing bro. My fiance Left Me 4 Months Ago After Being Together 4 Years. Ignore that bitch she ain't worth it bro. Go to the gym and get big and new girls will come your way soon. Also Marijuana works wonders when you need time to unwind and think back on past mistakes.
>>
She was never yours, it was just your turn. This realization is harsh and you are not going to be feeling better in an instant. What works is doing shit you enjoy for a long ass time until you feel better. Improve yourself so that one day you will look at the person you are today and laugh at the whole situation because you understand how you ended up here and why you will never go back to being this person. Do not mind this girl again because her time is over and while she might be better than you right now, this will soon change.
>>
>>16607552
She was my first girl I'd ever slept with, I think that's what's hurting about this so much. I don't really know intimacy yet.
I was a /neet/ until like a year ago, I dug myself out
>>
If she didn't do anything with him while she was with you, then she wasn't cheating. Stop playing the victim, because the longer you hold on to this, the longer it's going to take you to get over her.
>>
>>16607441
Pour yourself into exercise, hobbies, hanging out with friends, work, school, etc. Anything to distract. There are assholes all over, both men and women, who will dump you over the tiniest reasons and do fucked up things for no reason. Understand this, and understand you didn't deserve this.

After a month of this, you're going to feel so much more clear minded and better over all. Then you can get back into dating without feeling like shit. Go on dates, find someone with substance. For every couple of shitty people, there's a good one out there.
>>
>>16607651
>If she didn't do anything with him while she was with you, then she wasn't cheating.

I don't know, though. She says she didn't, a friend of hers tells me she did, I have no clue who to believe.
Also the guy she ran off with is someone she's been friends with, so she definitely thought about it
>>
>>16607552
My ex girlfriend did the same shit op's ex did to him. Least I got to lose my virginity.
>>
>>16607441
>my girlfriend left me for one of her male friends

Never have a gf with male 'friends'.

>but wants to be my best friend still.
No. Cut that cunt out of your life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.