[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels for ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1395940302084.jpg (324KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1395940302084.jpg
324KB, 1383x1600px
Today I saw my ex with my best friend.
She came to visit him, and I'm sure that they had sex.

It's someone who I was completely over with, but if I am to be honest with my feelings, it felt bad to see her with someone else, specially my friend.

I guess tht deep inside, I expected her to still have some feelings towards me, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>16607192

She doesn't
>>
>>16607195
I think that she does, but still, I don't wanna rly try.
>>
>>16607209
She's getting railed by your best friend

Unless you're a cuckold then move on
>>
>>16607226
To move on.

I think that's just a generic aproach to the situation given by a stranger.
I mean, they're not in a relationship, so am I not either, there wouldn't be any cuck involved.

Anyway, I think I'm just gonna lay off and maybe play some vidya with her and find out what she felt when she saw me,
>>
"Please. Don't tell me you're getting all bent out of a shape over a woman? Okay, so she was the love of your life and the only thing that mattered to you in this whole disgusting putrid little universe. Okay, so now your former best friend, compadre, amigo is putting it to her on a regular basis.

The only thing I need to tell you is that there are other fish in the see, you can either wallow in your misery like a pussy or move on like a man.
>>
>>16607296
Moving like a man.

Tbh, they aren't even doing it on a regular basis and my friend's just a sad bastard, cuz I did her before him, when he was completely drool'd over her, in his own house and he still hasn't gotten over her.
>>
>>16607316

Well you were a dick. Why are you going for a girl who your friend lusted over her first? Huh? Whatever happened to the concept of bros before hoes?

This is karma for what you did OP, learn from this lesson to never prioritize a girl (unless she is your wife) over your buddy,
>>
>>16607325
The thing is that I lusted for her first lmao.
I mean, I fell for her way before my friend did, we just had a fight back in the day in which we didn't talk for a month or so (me and the girl) and at that moment he was a stupid virgin, so he became her beta orbiter. Then we came back and I fucked her there.

He put a big ass drama for it, when he was the one who skipped the bros b4 hoes, so karma isn't against me, I think...
>>
>>16607370

Damn I take back my rant. Look pal, you will find another girl I guarantee it and so let out all your emotions in some kind of activity and then when you are ready make the mental shift to move past her.

Understand that you aren't the only person who this happened to and that the world is vast. Serendipitous situations happen all the time and so keep your head up.

Oh and your friend sounds like a faggot lipped pansy faggot.
>>
>>16607388
He is a faggot, and I was rly over her.

It's just a temporary nostalgic feeling, I will be fine.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.