[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do about a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 400x400px
There was this girl in one of my classes I never really talked to because I though she was out of my league. She flirted with me one day and said she thought I was cute and all that. We started texting then I asked her to homecoming. She was really flirty and grinded on me the whole night. We kissed at the end. I talked with her for a couple weeks then she told me she didn't want to lead me on. I had a feeling it was because I was awkward and had noticeable anxiety. A kept having friendly conversations with her for a week then thought it was best to cut communication down to a minimum with her for my own good, although I still had feelings. about a month passed and she started trying to talk to me with minor flirting.(during this time I made heavy progress on elminating my anxiety and awkwardness) I of course couldn't ignore that and went with it. We are now on winter break. I felt compelled to be with her so I invited her over one day. She seemed excited to hang out, but I had to cancel with her because relatives came over last minute. I told her to call me if she wanted to hang out later on in the week and she said she would. I don't want to talk to her first because I will seem too eager, but I'm afraid she will never get back to me on hanging out. Do I just wait for her to call me? Is she trying to make me a beta orbiter? I need overall advice on how to handle my situation with this girl, because I'm starting to feel depressed and lonely.
>>
She probably just wants your attention and not you. Be a man and phone her first if you want to hang out.
>>
>>16607180
Ya wait her out.

Go play some vidya.

DONT FAP!
>>
>>16607197
Why can't I fap?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.