[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mq747zre4N1qfrrv2o1_500.gif (408KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq747zre4N1qfrrv2o1_500.gif
408KB, 500x385px
Hi /adv/, 21 year old kissless virgin here. I'm going on my first date ever this Wednesday. How do I not fuck it up? We're going to dinner and then a movie.
>>
you're going to fuck up no matter what.
hopefully you don't really care about her because she's going to laugh at your mistakes and probably never want to be near you again for inevitably being so clueless and worried during the date.
>>
on the dinner part just get to know her. just talk, no piggy talk unless you know how.

the movie part is easy, just laugh and have fun, think for yourself.

dont try for the first date kiss, this isnt a romance movie. you can try if you want

the best advice you will get is: laugh, smile, have fun. rest is up to u
>>
>>16607089
piggy bank. what is piggy talk?
>>
>>16607004
Probably.
>>16607089
Thoughts on the nonchalant yawn into arm on her's during the movie?
I was thinking a hug or kiss on cheek, depending on how the night goes.
>>
>>16607106
talking about sexual things. if you do "piggy" talk, be subtle, dont say dumb shit like "nice tits"

like i said just smile laugh and talk. have fun.
>>
>>16607124
Unless you fucked up, the arm thing might work. She might think its cute. Being cutesy is good but don't overdo it.

A hug will suffice... Unless you really fucked up. 99/100 chance she will hug you back.
A kiss is up to you.

Again, smile, laugh, communicate, have fun.

all in all though, its your life. Do what you feel is right.
>>
Go to movie and then dinner gives you a little more material to create conversation on
>>
>>16607215
I already have tickets for 10 pm. Good idea though.
>>
>>16607089
>dont try for the first date kiss, this isnt a romance movie. you can try if you want

How to be self-contradictory.
>>
>>16607225
I think he meant if it went well enough to go for it. idk
>>
File: 1344295774073.png (310KB, 529x459px) Image search: [Google]
1344295774073.png
310KB, 529x459px
>>16607230
Lmao, poor guy, he must be confused as fuck right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 229x220px
>>16607127
>dont say dumb shit like "nice tits"

Unless she has nice tits.
>>
>>16607268
Do I hit?
Do I stay?
Does it matter what the dealer has?
>>
>>16607274
She does. Like a C? No idea how to tell size lel
>>
>>16607089
everything is good except the contradiction part

go in for this kiss, they'll know you're interested. If it doesn't go as planned laugh about it, humor may help the situation.
>>
You already fucked up. Never go to dinner or the movies on a first date nigga, you two aren't going to be able to talk. Movies are great for when their is physical intimacy already, it is a BAD place to start getting physical. Awkward, awkward times await those who do this.

Dinner yeah you'll talk a bit, but there'll be a long silence whilst you two eat.

If you can change plans, I'd avise you to take her out for coffee. It is a much more casual outing, and you'll have a lot of time to talk; you can get to know her better than by taking her to see a movie.
>>
>>16608274
Would I be a cuck if I bought her the coffee?
>>
>>16608274
another anon here. So its normal when theres long silence when eating? What about hanging around like walking in a park or something
>>
>>16606979
>21

fuck off, nobody cares if you make a mistake at 21
>>
>>16608274
We've know each other for a couple months now.
>>16608872
I'm introverted so long silences come naturally to me.
>>16608883
I do.
>>
>>16606979
I think you already fucked up by deciding to go to the movies on a first (or second) date. I seriously don't get why people do this. I want to spend time getting to know the other person. Also it creates so many awkward situations when you're still not comfortable around eachother. The only valid argument is you have time to process what has happened so far but I think the time in between a first and second date is perfect for that.

First date: Bar, café, dinner, a walk or any combination of those. Don't overcomplicate it.

I'm assuming you're relatively socially adept. Kissless at 21 is not a huge issue and a hug definitely suffices on a first date so take it easy. There's litteraly no pressure in that regard unless it's a sex/hookup date which this is not. I repeat: It's not an issue on a first date. Focus your energy towards the things that matter. Seriously consider swapping those movie tickets for a casual walk after the dinner.
>>
File: 1443127994992.gif (408KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443127994992.gif
408KB, 250x250px
>>16606979
>dinner&date
>gags
fuck, just get drunk together. Just don't b a clishé and throw up on her back m8 ait.
>>
>>16607268
Idiot, seeks adv for shit like dis here.

>>16607230
No OP, don't listen to these fools, you'll only get friendzoned. kiss dat bitch.
>>
>>16608994
If you can't make your intentions clear without kissing someone I feel bad for you.
>>
>How do I not fuck it up?
By not be going to dinner and then a movie.

You want to be sitting next to her, not across from her. You want to be touching her, not watching her eat. And you want to be talking to her, not staring at a screen in silence. It's not the fifties, you know.

Build attraction.

If you don't know what that is, look it up.
>>
>>16608964
That seems to be the general consensus. Movies: not good first date material. What about some light shopping? There's some cool antique stores nearby and one of them I know she likes, think of a hipster Diagon Alley.
>>16609010
>>16609025
Worth noting, she asked me out.
>>
>>16606979
I'm the same status as you but wouldn't movie THEN dinner be best?
>>
>>16608989
If he's a kissless virgin he's probably a lightweight drinker so you're telling him to do the impossible.
>>
>>16609083
See the invisible
>>
>>16609091
Row row puke with power
>>
File: Bspdv1.png (57KB, 165x168px) Image search: [Google]
Bspdv1.png
57KB, 165x168px
>>16607215
>>16609066
Tis' already been said
>>
>>16609091
raw raw fight the power!
>>
>>16608872
Depends on your chemistry and how comfortable you feel around each with other. If are barely getting to know each other it is going to be fucking awkward.

>>16608959
That's irrelevant. You two are barely going on your first date. What's the longest you have talked to her? A date implies at least a hint of intimacy, which will change how you interact a bit.

But if you feel comfortable doing what you're going to do, the go for it.
>>
>>16609671
Over what interval? A couple of hours, like 1 or 2 if you meant in person. If you mean how long we've known each other, we text every couple days or so. We texted all day once. You're right though, it is a new way how we'll interact.
Thanks for the suggestions fellas.
I forgot to mention that I have social anxiety but who doesn't on /adv/?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.