[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinny shaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1451147497068.jpg (31KB, 266x424px) Image search: [Google]
1451147497068.jpg
31KB, 266x424px
Hi /adv/ hope your day's going good
Basically this is my life story
>born with high metabolism which I got from my dad
>not anorexic but just a bit thin
>I try to eat as much as I can but no effect
>bullied in school from friends,other pupils and teachers aswell. I've went through it all: name calling , weird looks, physical interaction ect...
>even my own fucking family, the worst thing is most of my family is fat and they tell me to gain weight when they clearly can't control theirs
>it's constant and never stops
>I have depression and anxiety
>stay locked up in room
>when they make fun out of me I stay locked up in my room and starve
>started smoking weed at 12 to get hungry
>even my fucking skinny dad makes fun out of me

Is my life worth living?
It's funny I'm posting this on 4chan but this is the only way I can share my thoughts.

Why is it OK to bully thin people but the world goes crazy if you say ANYTHING about fat people?and boys have it worse.
>>
>>16606088
start counting calories

it's highly doubtful you're some sort of medical anomaly, you're just not eating as much as you think you are
>>
>>16606088
Don't get fat, get bulky join a gym and start lifting it does wonders
>>
>>16606088
>Why is it OK to bully thin people but the world goes crazy if you say ANYTHING about fat people?
Hum, no. At least in France, fat people shaming is pretty accepted. Are you 'murrican?
>>
>>16606092
I eat wayy more than my fat friends even they say so.and its not easy to eat because I have severe lack of appetite
>>
>>16606095
Won't I get more thin like that?
>>
they're bothering you because you're weak, not because you're skinny. I don't even think you'd have to go to the gym and lift or anything, just walk around and occasionally use your arms a little until you're not gross to look at.
>>
(Sorry for my english)
Hey, I had a similar problem. The way I solved that is by reading, studying from the internet from different sources so I could understand how does our body works.
That new fitness world and knowledge really openned my mind.
So calculate your necessary calories (search Harris benedict calories on google), try to add 300-500kcal to that amount.
Work out. You can choose bodyweight (or calisthenics, thats the way I started) or to join a gym.
The first one is free and you just need a bar and the floor.
The second one reports fastest progress, but it's expensive and you need more time.
Proirize real food (vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, eggs, milk, cheese...) and avoid junk food.
Wish you luck in this journey.
>>
>>16606098
No I'm a britfag but you have to admit skinny shaming is seen as more acceptable than fat shaming
>>
I feel for you OP, happens to me around fat girls usually. High metabolism is alright but it sucks you can't gain weight.
>>
>>16606110
I'm not gross to look at.as I said before I'm not that skinny just a bit. I have friends that are skinnier than me but no one says anything to them. I'm kinda tall so it emphasises my weight
>>
>>16606112
Thanks man I'll try
>>
>>16606088
>He believes the high metabolism memay

NO YOU DON'T HAVE A HIGH METABOLISM.

You just have absolutely no idea what "eating a shitload" really means.
>>
>>16606107
eat calorie dense foods i.e. nuts
if you can eat a cup of nuts you've almost achieved half of what you likely should be eating in a day

i used to be one of the people who "eat everything and never gain weight"

it's bullshit, stop lying to yourself and count your calories ffs
>>
join a fucking gym
>>
>>16606109
>Won't I get more thin from that?
You might, for a very short time. But then you will start building muscle, and once that happens you won't be thin anymore. Lean, yes, but not thin; there's a difference.
>>
File: tumblr_nu8m7twyMa1takpj9o1_500.jpg (43KB, 254x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu8m7twyMa1takpj9o1_500.jpg
43KB, 254x500px
and so what if you're skinny and you can't become more fat. people like you and me just have the genes that are adjusted for today's western eating culture.
but seriously start working out.

what by far works best for me: just 2 times a day I do like as much pushups as I can (within a week I went from 16 to 32). and situps. I bought 2×5kg lifts. I do "explosive training". I'm still only 64kg light, and I'm 1,90m.

but i feels good man. I don't feel weak anymore, got me sum abbs brah. good 4 ma confidense 'n shet.

you'll get there bronon
>>
>>16606088
I'm like you - No matter how much of what i eat, i never gain weight. Instead i started lifting. Any muscle will easily show as there isn't any body fat in the way.
>>
how old are you op?

i was skinny as fuck when i was a kid and teen but once i got out of college i started filling out. now all my friends have dopey dad bods but im lean and cut without working out.

too bad i started going bald once i started feeling ok about my bod. lolkillme
>>
>>16606088
Your post got me thinking
>Skinny faggot
>Depressed
>Anxiety
Op, you might have celiac disease, I advise talking to a doctor.

As for>>16606224
You're a fucking faggot, probrably some bitter fat fucking american pig. Go fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>16606904
But I don't have the rashes or anything like that.depression and anxiety are not symptoms of the celiac disease
>>
>>16606634
Kek
>>
>>16606112
But wouldn't junk food be good for me because it will make me gain weight? I don't want to be super muscular I just want to be average
>>
>>16607438
Yes they are, and I did not have rashes when I got diagnosed. As a matter of fact it took me 21 years to find out wtf was wrong with me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.