[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (57KB, 792x727px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57KB, 792x727px
Adv please help.

There is this guy who is fucking awesome and I can't stop thinking about him. We met this year and became kind of buddies where he would help me with homework sometimes.

He is very social and has many other friends whereas I am shy and don't really have friends, I keep to myself. So I never thought he would be interested in me because socially he is out of my league (looks wise I think we are the same... I am like 7/10?)

Anyway, I was scared to fall in love with him so I started being distant and I noticed that he would come by me on purpose and say hi to me. After a few days he stopped and now we're not talking at all. He seems a little upset at me.

I don't know what to do now. I think he doesn't understand wtf is my problem. I now think he might like me because why would he go out of his way to say hi to me (he would go to the place where I say which is far from him)?

I want to apologize to him and show him I like him but I'm not sure how. Please help?
>>
File: 1446525325732.png (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446525325732.png
137KB, 250x250px
>>16605173
Ask facebook
>>
>>16605178
What do you mean?
>>
File: ed.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>16605188
I mean you're clueless and don't belong here and most likely underage
>>
>>16605193
Of course I am clueless, I'm socially retarded. It's really hard for me to understand what people really mean.

I'm 19 in my first year of college.

If you can help, please help.
>>
>>16605206
Why don't you just hang around with him again?
>>
>>16605237
I'm not sure how... Because he seems a little mad at me. I wanted maybe to sit by him in class but I'm not sure if he would like me to :/
>>
>>16605249
Sit by him in class and ask him if he's mad at you.
>>
>>16605269
Hmm... okay I will try that. Thanks.

n my head it will go like this: "hi x I just wanted to ask if you are upset at me?" and he will say "no of course why would I be?" ..... and then what do I say?
>>
>>16605173
Just talk to him. You guys are friends now. Don't be afraid. If love is meant to happen. It'll happen no matter what. I felt the same way. There was this girl last year that started going to my school. She was awesome but my friends hated her so I didn't talk to her very much. But when i did she was so cool. Little did I know she almost killed herself that year. But now we're in a strong relationship and I want to marry her. I love her with all my heart. Fuck my friends. They suck. Lmao. I just went off on a foot
>>
>>16605336
Just have a conversation with him. It'll go its own way
>>
>>16605345
> If love is meant to happen. It'll happen no matter what.
I like that. If I don't talk to him now it will be the same anyway (if he doesn't like me).
And your story is awesome.

>>16605356
I have very bad social skills so it doesn't go it's own way with me haha. But I see what you mean. I really hope it works out and that he will not think "why is she asking me if I am mad at her? I don't care about her at all".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.