[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to become jedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (639KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
639KB, 640x1136px
I wish to be padawan I do. Want to help the world and be a voice for people who don't have one I do. What do I do fellow anons? I sit here in disgust reading articles of corruption all day long, I'm willing to give my life to the greater good of that is the cost. I can't sit here with idle hands wondering if I could have made a difference. I seek advice. And to become very active in the community. I'm reaching out and hoping someone reaches back.
>>
>>16603939
>Jedi
>>
work for a NGO like amnesty international.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I am OP ... Not that kind of change. The real change. And a real movement. If you do not know what I speak of you are not who I am seeking.
>>
File: image.png (734KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
734KB, 640x1136px
It's the idea I seek. And the real anons I seek. I want to make statements and help wake the others from this merry go round we have been trapped in. I want to help end wars and give corporations banks and corrupt government something to fear. I mean if we're gunna get fucked I'm not gunna sit here and take it quietly. I want in. I don't care how I'm contacted or where. But I need guidance. If anyone seeks to see a kings fall as bad as I do you can find me. It is destiny.
>>
Hoo boy, if ever there was someone that would be corrupted by the dark side, you are it
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
OP This post is no haux no joke no lulz and no troll, the world we live in today is the dark side. And I seek to change it whatever the cost may be.
>>
A fellow with the right equipment could do well for himself at the Teddy Bear's Picnic...
>>
>>16603939
Heh maybe someone will find a use for your stupid ass. Just sit tight, 'padawan'.
>>
File: image.png (754KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
754KB, 640x1136px
Tell me more about this teddy bear picnic. I'm seeking out a very specific group of people. With very similar if not exact beliefs I have. And I'm hoping one of you anons can point me in the right direction.
>>
File: image.png (925KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
925KB, 640x1136px
OP-I assure you I am not stupid. And am very educated and am not seeking to do evil. Like I said I'm looking for a specific group of ideals people. If you're not it plz do not waste my time.
>>
>>16604192

Use the google - it is a well known event
>>
>>16604200
You're the OP, asshole.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x1136px
Yes I know I am lol Pretty new 2 4chan was stating I am op. I looked but I shall look again.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
Ahhhh children's hospital teddy bear drive. I already donate volunteer and support several places. I'm looking to have a little more impact than donating a teddy bear.
>>
>>16604249

Wow - If that's the extent of your skills, you're never going to find what you are looking for.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 640x1136px
Was trying to be somewhat secretive and discreet but I guess I'll just come out with it. I seek the idea wich is anonymous. I want to learn all there is to know that I don't already. And become a real hacktivist. And make a real difference. It's not fame I seek it is change I seek. The world has become demoralized and repressed. I want peace. No wars. Open government. All these ideals I see in anon. I don't know if IV came to the right place. But I'm hoping I have. Conversation is all I want. And to share knowledge and interests. And above all I want to create change that is better for all.
>>
>>16604268

The whole point of Anon is that it is decentralized and there is no 'there' there - only you.

Start doing hactivism and 'poof' you're Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 640x1136px
Haha that is not all my skills. I weld for a living I was simply listing the things I do out of the goodness of my heart. I enjoy video games I play a lot of destiny. I'm just an average guy. Wich what I'm told is what all anon stands for everyone and everything. Not looking for a argument on 4chan looking for the people who can help me achieve common goals. And create the change we are all responsible for making.
>>
File: image.png (683KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683KB, 640x1136px
I understand that. I really do I get the concept that it is no one person. All I'm seeking is guidance. It can't just be chaos there has to be some sort of structure and organization to it. I'm not just going to throw on a mask start hacking random things and call myself a good person. I want to do things that really create change and make a difference. Not just troll and do it for the lulz.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.