[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transsexual Fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, i'm a dude but I love watching men with vaginas and women with dicks fuck eachother. Thing is I would like to have a vagina and a woman with a dick fucking me. I just wanted to know what you guys had to say about this.
>>
You're a bit up shit creek then because transsexuals tend to have dysphoria and don't like their genitals very much and they would freak if you wanted them to use them.
>>
>>16597987
Its weird because i'm 19 and have never thought of normal male - female sex as pleasurable and cannot get an erection over normal sex. But I get an erection over Male (with vagina) - female (with penis) sex. I will admit, I hate my cock and balls like hell to be honest. But I keep them because I don't then need injections and would like biological children if I have any. I'm in a real fucked up situation...
>>
>>16598104
Ok, it sounds like you're complicating things a bit too much.
What do you mean when you say
>have never thought of normal male - female sex as pleasurable
that when you try to have sex with women it does nothing for you?
unfortunately you will never experience having a real vagina, but you do have a boipussy that either a man can fuck, or a woman with a strap on (although the real dick feels much better than the strap on).
Why not try that out?
>>
>>16598138
Its like, I could settle for that but with the laws surrounding the surgery nowadays you have to do the full on transition and live as a female and take female hormones before the surgery. So that really has put me off from from even trying to get it done.
>>
>>16598182
Not what I meant, but yeah that is an option as well of course. Boipussy means your asshole. Have you ever tried being fucked before?
>>
>>16598195
Yeah, but it just did not excite me
>>
>>16598195
Even I found anal was not pleasurable
>>
>>16598206
>>16598200
doing it just once will usually not really be anything special, the prostate sort of have to learn the body it's pleasure.

Well, OP, you could probably go through with bottom surgery without opting for the hormone therapy. But most people that do SRS aren't that good and not many transwomen are satisfied with their neovags. I'd try experimenting a bit more sexually before making such a rash design though because once you go there you can't go back.
>>
>>16598226
Well I guess you got a point, only tried both once. Not too much. I should maybe wait before I decide. Currently I am leaning towards bottom surgery but like you said there is no going back. I'll give that a bit more, maybe even a lot more time to think on.
>>
>>16598244
Also I suggest trying to find a gender therapist if I were you so you can talk this over with someone more educated than people on 4chan.

Having a vagina is something a very minority of gay men want, but usually they don't want a neovag they want the real deal and realize it's just a fetish.
>>
>>16598267
>>16598244
Also try buying yourself a prostate stimulator, a prostate orgasm can be a very powerful thing that shakes your whole body and leaves your thighs weak and shaking for days.
>>
Yeah, you should really avoid any rash surgeries if you can, especially if you haven't extensively done anal play yet. Anal play is really great once you learn how to do it, and it can achieve that kind of "penetrative" pleasure. Then, hopefully, it's a matter of getting pegged or dongled.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.