[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wallpaper-801251.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-801251.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
IMAGE NOT RELATED, just some random wallpaper I picked because last time I typed some stuff it got vanished because I didn't pick an image.

If you were told, in no uncertain terms there was nothing you could do, your time left was limited.
Would you tell your spouse? Would you tell your family? Friends?
Or would you put on a brave face, keep it to yourself, try to make life as normal and happy filled with as many good memories as possible till you couldn't keep it to yourself anymore?
>>
>>16596674
>being vague the post
>>
>>16596684
vague? Do you even know what that word means. Nothing vague in my question but here I'll spell it out for you.
If you knew you were going to die, would you say something. Ex, you're told at best you have maybe 6 months left. Less vague now?
>>
File: Duane_Salt.gif (678KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Duane_Salt.gif
678KB, 480x320px
>>16596697
>The Sequel: Bring Salty the Post
>>
No I wouldn't tell anyone.
>>
>>16596684
>>16596703
I should have known better than to expect anything but trolls on the internet. Thanks for nothing.
>>
>>16596697
>nothing in my stupid fucking post right here >>16596674 is vague
>but i'll spell it out for you
>somebody told me I have six months to live wat do

If you're coming here to ask a question like that, I'm glad you're going to fucking die soon.
>>
>>16596741
Yes, because I could talk to the people I know about it without revealing it. Your head must be as empty as my future.
>>
It's tough because as well intentioned as it is the sympathy could be a bit much but you will have to say something at some point. If you die and then they find out they will be hurt. Maybe confide in those closest to you and work your way out over time.
>>
>>16596741

Someone told you? A doctor, presumably?

I would tell them OP. A sudden out of the blue death and them finding out that you knew all along sounds more potentially upsetting than you telling them upfront and giving them the opportunity to say goodbye and really try to cherish the time that's left.
>>
File: 1431269061259.jpg (50KB, 602x572px) Image search: [Google]
1431269061259.jpg
50KB, 602x572px
>>16596713
The Conclusion of the Trilogy: Being Buttmad the Post
>>
>>16596858
At least I can look back and say in my life I've left the world a better place for having been in it.
You, on the other hand, will look back and see all you did was trying to tear things down, hurt, and cause pain. Truly a sad existence. Thank you for making me feel better.
>>
>>16596980
And this is why I post on /adv/ to make people feel better. I give the advice /adv/ deserves but not the advice it needs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.