[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Present Ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (39).jpg (26KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (39).jpg
26KB, 470x313px
I've already bought my partner his Christmas present, but I really want to make him something.

The thing is though, I can't think of what to make him. I've looked online but there are so many options that are either too hard, take too long, or the resources are too expensive. And I'd rather hear ideas from you guys.

So /adv/, what can I make for my partner?
>>
>>16596552
a cool ps4/xbox game both of you like and can play together
>>
>>16596585
Good idea, however OP wants ideas on handmade gifts.

I'd offer ideas but I'm not creative in the slightest.
>>
what is your partner into?
>>
>>16596632
Gaming, game development, music, computers/PC techy stuff, movies and TV seried. He's into a lot of things
>>
If you're happy with something edible, chocolate truffles are pretty easy to make and can look very nice if you roll them in different coatings and put them in a nice box with tissue paper. If he has a favourite liqueur, you can incorporate that, nearly everything goes with chocolate.
>>
>>16596679
Sounds like my boyfriend. I'm in the same situation. All I came up with was to buy a nice journal and write the coordinates of where we first met in the journal (was also thinking of writing in some things we usually say to each other) and then giving him the journal to use for his own personal use. Also I paint so I wanted to make him a painting of a grand piano since he plays piano/loves music. Maybe make a cd with songs you both listen to or songs that remind you of him or something. I'm just as uncertain as you are so I'm sorry if none of these ideas have helped.
>>
>>16596705
That's creepy.
>>16596679
So he's a fucking tasteless beta neet. Give him some empty piss bottles.
>>
>>16596714
>being this jelly because you don't have a gf
>>
I once made a shirt for my mothers so. I just used some textile paint and painted something he likes. (as it happened, he was totale into green latern at that moment.) he still wears the shirt a lot and it's been years. Honestly a bit proud of myselfe. It also was a last minute idea, took about an hour. I had some paint already and the shirt wasn't too expansive either.
>>
>>16596704
I love cooking and I'll see what I can find around the house, I might end up doing this. Thank you

>>16596705
The journal idea is actually perfect because he loves writing too, I just gotta find a decent journal.
If I was artistic or good at drawing/painting then I'd paint him something but I can't draw or paint for shit desu. And I'd make him a CD but I don't have a computer.
I still really like the journal idea though, thanks for your help!
I hope your bf likes your gifts, i'm sure he'll love them.
Thank you for your help

>>16596714
How and why does liking those things make him tasteless? He's definately not a beta, but an alpha, and not a neet.

>>16596800
This is a good idea too but I already gave him a shirt for his birthday a couple of months ago and I feel like it's too soon to give him another one. Thanks anyway

Anyone else have any ideas?
Maybe other people who are stuck on what to get their SOs could find this thread helpful.
>>
>>16596901
Glad the journal idea helped you! I just bought a moleskine journal but those can get kinda spendy, I just like the look of leather journals.
>>
>>16596780
Kek, and I did not write the C word, I wrote kek.
>>16596901
Having shit taste doesn't make him alpha either, maddie toastie roastie.
>>
If he likes to take baths it's pretty easy to make bath bombs/fizzies.
>>
>>16596941
>is angry because no one wants to date him
Are you 12?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.