[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you're too ugly to date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

I have asked if my looks met guys' physical standards for dating, and every guy said no. Here are some of the answers I got, copied and pasted:

You could lose a little weight but you're a butter face at best.

Sorry my but no, I'm not a mean guy but I would like to see someone more nicer in my bed in the morning.

No, unfortunately even if you were the nicest person in the world, I would not be able to date you simply because I find you incredibly unattractive. It may seem shallow, but for any relationship to work, there has to be some attraction.

EWWWWW...There goes my dinner.

god no

K I'm sorry but your *** ugly an don't get mad because you asked what I think so yeah

2/10 Sorry, but I am just being honest. I don't find you attractive at all.

pretty ugly

you look like a tanker, aka a massive sh*t

And those were the NICE ones!

So I can't get a guy on looks because I'm too ugly, and even though I have a really nice personality they won't date me because I'm ugly. what is there for me to do?
>>
nobody said any of those things
>>
post your picture, i dare you to
>>
Sorry we need pictures to confirm here
>>
>>16592751
do you have the pussey?
just open your legs and men would come flying at you.
If you haven't achieved this yet you aren't opening your legs wide enough..
>>
File: 1449977005165.png (2MB, 1117x725px) Image search: [Google]
1449977005165.png
2MB, 1117x725px
As I see it, you have three options if you want to date, assuming the stuff said is even halfway true.

You can lower your options, improve your looks (fitness, makeup, other boards would likely be more helpful), or become more interesting. The last one is a bit less defined, but basically leave your comfort zone and develop new interests and experiences.

There is no real magic answer you seem to be looking for.
>>
>>16592751
nice fucking troll post, no sane human being would ever say any of those things even if they thought that internally
>>
>>16592788

Nah, I could very easily see a lot of those being responses here on 4chan.

From people she'd actually met in real life though? You're probably right.
>>
>>16592788
She apparently got them online as she copied and pasted them.
To her face? You'd be correct. Online? Well, I have only one question. Did you just enter the internet for the first time in your life and found your way here somehow?
>>
>>16592797
didn't realize she was referring to online posts, but that's sort of what you're asking for with online dating. real life dating is about appearances and personality, online is pretty much 100% looks, because if you're looking for love on the internet you probably haven't had any success in the real world
>>
>>16592811
though if she is 2/10 really she has no chance IRL either, except to date 3/10 guys. It's really no different from neckbeards here complaining they can't get a girl
>>
We just don't date at all. It's not so bad, OP. By now I barely think about it, and boyfriends haven't figured even in my dreams for ages now.
>>
>>16592811

Jaded much?

Literally with my girlfriend of a year because in my first message to her I offhand used a vocab word she found impressive.
>>
>>16592828
yeah but she was probably only talking to you because she found your picture attractive. the fancy vocab word just sealed the deal
>>
>>16592824
well that's my point, you haven't had success in your day-to-day life and the internet will tell you bluntly why you weren't having success

it's because you're fuckin ugly
>>
>>16592759
>>16592778
Some guy on R9K found her post.
http://www.jeepshoe.net/09-09/would-you-talk-hang-out-with-a-very-ugly-person/
Links to tinypic and postimg inside
>>
>>16593019

If her, she's actually ok attractive.

But also apparently super insecure, which is definitely not.
>>
>>16593019

Looking at the pictures, OP isn't ugly, just a bit boring looking. Worst thing I can say personally are eyes seem a little droopy.

Given this, I get the suspicion that OP's is trying to bat out of her league.
>>
No one is too ugly to date, short of horrendous disfigurement, and even then people find partners. There are examples everywhere of that, and it's not because the person makes up for it with wealth.

If you have no charm or personality and are huge drag to be around because of constant negativity and insecurity, it's not your looks that drives people away. You have to like yourself before others will love you. Being a pit of despair drives people away.
>>
>>16593019
only problem im seeing is she puts in zero effort into her appearance. no facial flaws really, she'd look pretty nice if she put in the effort.
but even without it shes dateable enough to the right suitor.
>>
>>16593019
>wahh wahh why don't chads flock to my average looks

I was expecting a fucking monster with the way she was going about it.
>>
If the link provided is OP then it's pretty much this
>>16593085
>>
>>16593038
>>16593019
Guys, I can't find the pic
>>
File: DSC00284.jpg (201KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00284.jpg
201KB, 1280x960px
>>16593098
Picture 1
>>
hello
>>
File: v5y6hv.jpg (164KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
v5y6hv.jpg
164KB, 1600x1600px
>>16593098
Picture 2
>>
>>16593106
You guys are right: she just thinks she deserves a whole hell of a lot more than others get, or she just thinks no one except Chad thundercock is good enough for her.

Fuck this generation of entitled cunts, and fuck you OP.
>>
>>16593115
what are you even talking about?
>>
tfw she looks like any average person. What's the point of this thread even?
>>
>>16593118
She looks fine, not fantastic, but fine. I guarantee there are lots of 5/10 or 6/10 men that'd date her (5/10), but I bet anything she thinks she's above them and doesn't even think her standards are "that high."

As I said, generation of entitled cunts.
>>
Change your glasses. Do your brows. Cut your hair a bit shorter than in 1st pic. Use some make up. And take care of your skin and your lips.

You don't even seem that fat. But dress better.

You're not that ugly, pretty average if you ask me. Take care of yourself.
>>
>>16593106
>this hair
>this belly
>this dress
It's like she doesn't want to be attractive.
>>
File: 1437942121781.png (9KB, 297x448px) Image search: [Google]
1437942121781.png
9KB, 297x448px
>>16593129
>her (5/10)
>>
>>16593147
If she gave a shit how she presented herself, she'd be 5/10..probably.
>>
>>16593106
>>16593112
Your posture is shit. Bad posture is unattractive. The only language we all speak instinctively is body language, so when you have poor body language it let's everyone know a lot about you before even needing to talk to you. You can change this.

Your eyebrows are a bit thick for a woman. Thick eyebrows are a masculine trait, so naturally, heterosexual men wouldn't go for that. You can change this.

You appear to be slightly overweight. I don't need to get into the obvious reasons that this is unattractive but just know: It is literally impossible to be overweight without overeating. Guess what? You can also change this.

Hair is ordinary, no style at all. You can change this.

Clothes are in poor fashion. They look like something a mom or grandma would wear to their friends going away or some shit. You can change this aswell.

Now look at all the things we pointed out. How many of those are outside your control? The ability to look better has been completely up to you, you just haven't done anything about it. You have actively chosen not to. You only have yourself to blame for looking unattractive and can choose to look better at literally any second you wish.
>>
Join a gym and do squats/cardio/ab workouts.

Stop eating unhealthy food and too much of it

Practise using makeup,

Use eye contacts.

100% this will get guys to date you, even if your face isn't good get a sexy ads at the gym and a lot would date you.

You're a lazy shit
>>
>>16592751
The picture of you at the restaurant is a 5 or 6, but only because you've done nothing to your appearance.
The other picture is a solid 5, and it's also because of a lack of attention.
Makeup that highlights your complexion, bright lipstick, and either more appealing glasses or none at all. Work out a little for tone.
You just need to put the effort out. Some self confidence is needed as well, the lack of it is a huge turn off and a pretty big red flag.
>>
>>16592751
you are not ugly in my beauty scale, I've seen girls who look a buttholes bragging abt how beautiful they are.
>>
Yeah, you're aren't terrible. I expected pictures like that one that gets posted around that truely is ugly, says she'll date a guy but they don't have to be seen together. There is a lot you could do with clothing, hair, glasses. Are you some model, no but you're not a 2 or anything like that.
>>
>>16593112
okay I will just rephrase what everybody else said.
Now: 3/10
I like really like your hair anon!
As soon as you style yourself: 4/10
(make-up, glasses, hairstyle, outfit,...)
That will take you maybe a month to get the knack.
does not even have to be expensive or "sexy" clothes just some distinctive style that fits your personality/activities like no-bullshit-career-woman(whatever I do not know you) or even the sporty type.
Just do not be half-assed about it.
Sport is the key anyways because people have to be attracted before they really want to know you. sad but true.
As soon as you are in styled, in shape and move like a relaxed attractive person we are talking 6/10.
The good news: There is hardly any genetical " deficit" men won't accept/ ignore at someone who is fine with herself and tries to make the most out of what was given.
Like right now I am into this tiny chubby chick who is blind as a fish, smiles like a horse and wears nothing but plain jeans and flannel shirts with stubborn dedication.
The bad news: Half of adv/ is full of people who are not able to come to terms with themself.
In the meantime work on the aspects you CAN control already.
Confidence will follow.
7/10 is within reach

Sorry all this must sound cruel to you.
>>
>>16593115
projecting much?
>>
>>16593019

Looks like the average girl I see when I walk outside. That description is some serious attention seeking.
>>
>>16593554
>>16593177

>These posts

My goodness
>>
You're pretty okay, actually. Maybe try to smile more often. Exercise your facial muscles; you seem inapproachable (and boring) because you look too serious.
>>
lose weight, tone up, get fit. some people are utterly hopeless cases, but you're not one of them, so do what you need to to improve yourself.
>>
>>16593106
Honestly just lose weight.

I mean you could also fix your hair, posture, more makeup etc.

But if you get fit, you'd go from your current 2 to a possible 6 easy.
>>
This thread is full of good advice. The problem is all attitude.

Also, men are always harsher anonymously/one the internet. See every thread where sexless shut ins tear down a 9/10 because of insignificant "flaws".
>>
>>16593791
Do you blame us, when it's our only recourse against the hordes of women who whine about not being able to pull 7+/10 guys?
>>
>>16593816
No, not really! People are generally just awful to each other, it all goes round and round.

OP could tune up her appearance and be pretty attractive, but also needs to do some self care. Sounds like a major downer--I'm guessing a lot of guys who would be fine with her appearance find her a little gloomy.

I used to be that way myself, and still struggle with depression and alienation, but putting your best face forward helps--no matter how you look, sane people respond positively to someone who acts like they give a fuck.
>>
>>16593106
you're a 4/10. below average
definitely. get new glasses (I advise zennioptical for how cheap they are), change your fashion style, get a new haircut and a skincare routine, and stop eating fucking shit. also start lifting some weights and doing cardio.a tan would do you no harm either. you'll be a 6/10 by the time summer kicks in, and that grants you a fair amount of guys as long as you have a decent personality. good luck OP.
>>
>>16592751
DESU you aren't ugly at all after looking at your tinypic anon linked. What's ugly is that you are taking shit for granted that people spit out at you online.
>>
>>16592751
Take yoga to fix your posture and to perfect your physique.

https://www.androticsdirect.com/

That should provide you with a serious advantage in attracting potential partners.

Also, I find you to be very attractive from the images you posted.
>>
Ill date you if you don't mind a fatty
Kik?
>>
>too ugly to date

all subjective anon. you're only as ugly as you make yourself seem. go to the gym, take care of yourself, eat right, etc. treat your body right. also, know your boundaries. if you don't think you can date someone don't try to. it's insulting to them that you're attempting something you don't even believe in.

also, you can't be ugly enough that these people wouldn't even talk to you, so that's already a step in the right direction.
>>
>>16593106
>>16592751
You're average, the only thing I'd say is to lose weight, that is if you care enough about becoming more attractive, because in the end looks will fade.

But you shouldn't be complaining at all, women have a much better time being average then guys do.
>>
This is just what happens when you're a camera retarded girl. Take more attractive pictures with better angles and lighting and you'll look better. That snapshot some midget looking up your nose took is really unflattering.
>>
>>16595810
Oh hey it's this tripfag again, giving more shitty, judgmental advice.
>>
>>16595810
This, at least to some extent.
>>
File: mystery.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Alright I saw the pics.. and here is my assessment:
> Posture is just terrible.

if you raised your chest up and smiled.. you could improve atleast one whole number on a scale of 1/10.
> Gut / Belly
Not sure if its the shirt wrinkles but based on forearm.. I'd say lose about 5 pounds thats all.

>hair
facial eybrows.. thin them out, and shaped lighter

Smile more.
Here is a real simple test for you... next time you are out socially... say "hello" to a guy you like.
If he literally runs in fright.. then obviously your avatar that you present to the world is still fucked up. Fix it: gym, cosmetics, fashion, voice control.
All of this is within your control.
Oh and please dont become some obsessive crazy bitch for the first guy who pays attention to you.
>>
If the pics are truly her then she's a perfectly normal average girl. She'd be 10/10 wife material 100 years ago.

Fuck this gay world
>>
>>16593846
I don't get this as a guy. Personally, I feel more comfortable around a more reserved girl as opposed to a loud bubbly social butterfly. I feel less "put on the spot" and it helps me get over anxiety.
>>
>>16593112
>>16593106
I look a little like you, and I promise you: eyebrow shaping, makeup and a flattering haircut and style would do wonders. Also get better glasses.
>>
>>16593019
Seriously being as critical as possible...
she looks a little boring and that's probably because she's not smiling. The "gollum" pic is just a weird angle and she's grimacing.

Honestly, I'd probably think she was super cute if she was smiling [spoiler]and had short hair but that's just me.[/spoiler]
>>
>>16593112
Those glasses suck. Can you wear contacts?

If not, then go to a high-end store and try on a bunch of pairs. Those literally look like the ones from wallmart or the $29 rack in every eye store.

I bet you have many blind spots because they are too small for your eyes.

Might as well get perscrip, sunglasses too.
>>
>>16593106
I'm about as attractive as you and I bagged one helluva dude, so it's not a truthful statement, the one you're making.

Lose weight. Get in shape. Get your mind in shape, too. Be interesting. Genuinely interesting. Get a decent job. Don't be a financial burden to whomever you date.

If you do these things and you keep up with them, you will end up marrying somebody significantly better looking than you. Just don't fuck it up by being a shit after you marry.
>>
>What do you do when you're too ugly to date?
>too ugly to date
>to date
just wait a little longer. to date, i am also ugly, but eventually the date will come where i may not be ugly any longer.
>>
>>16593129
100% this, some feel entitled to Chad without taking into account there own appearence.

ew get away from me creep (aka your a sub 8/10 male)
>>
I think it's kinda fucked up that dudes tell you such shitty things. I mean, it's good that their honest, but it's still shitty. You're not hot, but you're not fugly. If you sat up straight, got your hair did, lost a teeny bit of weight and wore something a little less frumpy, I reckon you'd be pregnant in no time.
>>
Am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with her weight? It's mentioned by so many people, but she seems perfectly fine to me.
>>
>>16596101
that's probably because you're fat bro

she is by no means "thin" and desirable
>>
>>16596126
She's not thin, but she's not fat either. She's average, and there's really nothing wrong with average.
>>
>>16593112
>>16593106
not too bad. Weight is hard to see in the chair but doesn't look to bad.

1. get new glasses. like today.
2. get a better haircut
3. fix that posture
4. try to smile

could seriously be on the upper end of average
>>
>>16596131
She's not fat, but she's a teeny, tiny bit overweight. So tiny it's only barely perceivable, but it's there. If she lost that little bit, she'd have so many dicks in her. Big ones, thin ones, uncircumcised ones. Shiny pink helmets, veiny ones, ones with hairy shafts. All taking turns, sometimes two at a time, spitroasting, DP, all holes, everything. It'd be a free for all.
>>
>>16596131

why do I have a feeling that you're either american or british?there's no way this girl is average. she needs to lose 10kg if she wants to look good. it sure as hell won't hurt her to lose the weight and get a nice body, not to mention the health benefits, the relaxing feeling you get after a workout, etc. please don't lie to this girl. she's clearly very unconfident regarding her looks, and convincing her that she just needs to change the way she looks at herself is a lie that will only hurt her in the long run. OP go exercise...right now. no more excuses.
>>
>>16592751
ok everyone shuttup I'm a hotgirl and I'll tell you whassap:

1: ew fix ur hair silly go get a cute cut or some bangs or something that makes you original. (only really skinny waif model types can get away with "natural" hair
2: uhhh sit up duh posture is everything have you seen tswift shes fucking shitty and plain but that posture makes her shway
3: wtf is that dress stop trying to be catalogue cute and just go dark dramaturgy or whatever ur into. Gain a cool personality (like daria???) and find a uniqueness that fits you and is alluring (by uniqueness of course I mean just conform to the hot weird girl aesthetics of dark colors (DONT DO TURTLENEX UNLESS UR AUDREY HEPBURN STATUS) .. if ur like wtf is that then>> black plether (im vegan fuck u) boots, stockings with decoration or holes or someshit, short black or brown or dark color skirt, some dark but colored blouse or shirt, and either a long draggy sweater or jacket to cover up [our] shame because until you lose those few pounds you gotta fake it till you fuck it sista

tldr: wear daria cosplay and ull get laid because beatnik is still hot
BONUS: "Save it till marriage" and you'll get married within 2 years
>>
>>16596165
dear god please just fucking leave already or type normally

>"Save it till marriage"
this would have worked 60 years ago but in 2015 even the most bottom-dwelling of betas know this is just being led on
>>
>>16596163
Are you female?
>>
>>16596165
tits or gtfo
>>
>>16592751
>>16593106
>>16593112

You know what, fuck everyone on this thread. To me, you look like very approachable, and someone that I would get up and go talk to and get to know, I'd def ask for your number.Would I date you, yeah I would. The thing that I'd probably tell you if you were my girl is to stop giving a fuck about what other people think.

10/10 I'd girlfriend
>>
>>16596174
nah breh, i'm a dude.
>>
You know, I dont think you look that bad. Sure, you are average, but you are not looking deformed in any way, I dont see any dealbreaker.
People already pointed out your style, try to get a more modern look altogether. I dont really know why so many people adress your weight. The pictures dont really show your body but you 're obviously not obese so you should be good to go. Working out is still a good idea, also to get a better posture.

What is really striking me the most is that you are not looking happy. I imagine seeing you like in the first picture in a caffee and my first impression would just be that you are insecure and not really happy or outgoing. Its really more of an intuitive argument but people just work like that.
Just try this: Go through town and take a bus and stuff looking exactly like you do in the first picture. Than, the next day take the same route while trying your best to be forcefully cheerfull, smiling and maybe humming along, greeting old folks. you WILL get treated differently, and most importantly, people will perceive you differently
>>
File: 20151121_161556.jpg (551KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20151121_161556.jpg
551KB, 1080x1920px
>>16596212
Do like this girl and just fuckin' smile. Like jesus, this girl is legitimately attractive, but I'd still date her because she's cool company.
>>
Whys everybody telling her to lose weight
She's not even fat
>>
>>16596786
you are...american? wow, you must have such big penis! SO BIG PENIS!
>>
>>16596786
You're real, aren't you. She's at least 40 lbs overweight.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.