[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I hit it off with this cute girl at my new job, but she has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1436049624536.jpg (468KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1436049624536.jpg
468KB, 1184x1046px
So I hit it off with this cute girl at my new job, but she has a boyfriend of course. We talk every day and have already bonded pretty well. We have so much in common she could be my sister, and we both know things about each other that most other people don't know. But I want to take it further. Am I in the friend zone already? If not, what should I do now? I get the feeling she might be willing to cheat, but I also assume that's unlikely.
>>
>she has a boyfriend of course
>Am I in the friend zone already?
Hmm, what do you think, OP?
>>
>>16588695
I think if I was I could escape it. Maybe I should flirt harder.
>>
>>16588691
>hit it off with this cute girl at my new job, but she has a boyfriend

Another one of these threads? Are you fucking kidding?

>/adv/ - kucks
>>
>>16588705
If you're asking 4chan, you can't.
>>
>>16588714
I'll show you
>>
>>16588691
Yeah you're in the friendzone.
>>
>>16588717
Go on. And then a few months down the line, another 'friendzoned' guy will steal her from you and you'll be back to cry.
>>
>>16588722
this OP. think about this rationally instead of with your penis. maybe she's really into you, maybe she just acts that way with everyone, or is just a total tease looking for attention. regardless you know for a fact she is TAKEN. so even if she is into you, it's only a matter of time before cute boy #5,000 comes along and does the same thing to you.

leave her be like a pile of shit left out in the sun
>>
>>16588742
>leave her be like a pile of shit left out in the sun
Assuming she's even willing to cheat on her boyfriend in the first place, which there is no indication of, apart from OP's delusion. Don't tell OP to think rationally and then not do it yourself.
>>
>>16588746
i'm not really sure I follow so let me clarify

a girl with a boyfriend has a big "do not touch sign" written on it

a pile of shit baking in the summer sun also has a big "do not touch" sign on it
>>
>>16588742

this is an irrefutable truth

If you just want to bang her, i think you might have a chance

But if you want to keep her and live the cliché hollywood movie where the handsome guy steal the handsome girl from the beta cool boyfriend of her and have a long and hot relationship, i'm sorry to say, but this will end up really bad(for you obviously)

My personal advice is, if you are that kind of guy who is always looking for a long term shit, the better you do is leave her alone a go fish somewhere else, taken girls are always trouble, no matter the circumstances.
>>
>>16588691
Man OP don't listen to all these jaded fucks!

They're all loser NEETS anyway.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.