[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Took my gfs virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-6692605055483041392.jpg (33KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6692605055483041392.jpg
33KB, 1080x1920px
A few days ago me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time. She has been bleeding since then and she's very worried. I don't know if it's natural or not, is it? It's starting to make me worry.
>>
Is it possible that her period just had extrmely poor timing? That happens sometimes.

If there is no chance of this, though, then see a doctor. There are a few other things that could cause this, and some of them are not dangerous, but some of them are.
>>
>>16586096
I bled like I was having a light period for a few days after I lost my virginity. I'm pretty sure it is natural. Nothing bad happened to me. I read an article that says skin tissue from the hymen and small lacerations inside the vagina are bleeding and comes out as chunky-ish blood like a period. You probably tore her skin a bit too. That is normal.

Wait for her to heal before having sex again. Also try lube and foreplay next time. Get her to relax so the vaginal muscles open up.
>>
>>16586117
How long did you bleed like that? It's been about 3 days now and she's panicking
>>
>>16586139
Don't really remember maybe 3-5 days.
>>
She needs to go to a doctor just to make sure. A woman is NOT supposed to bleed because of sex. Nothing should be torn, there should be no bleeding. Just a very very small amount because of nervousness or not aroused enough isn't a problem, but if she is bleeding like that it is possible that you damaged something inside her vagina fairly bad.

My advice would be to go to a doctor as soon as possible just in case.
>>
>>16586160
Women can bleed from torn hymens, the amount of blood varies. U srs?
>>
File: CPiGuURWcAAgBEt.jpg large.jpg (18KB, 492x366px) Image search: [Google]
CPiGuURWcAAgBEt.jpg large.jpg
18KB, 492x366px
If only there were some kind of PROFESSIONAL who's sole job is examining and treating MEDICAL problems.
>>
>>16586163
Not for three days dude.
>>
>>16586163
you're not supposed to tear the hymen, genius

if you use enough lube, it'll stretch, not tear.

and even if it was torn, it DEFINITELY shouldn't bleed for DAYS. have you ever had a cut bleed for days? that's wrong.
>>
>>16586169
Exactly. The hymen is never supposed to tear. It stretches to accommodate the penis. If she's bleeding at all, it's because she was nervous which made her not loose enough, or she wasn't aroused enough.

Next time, I would use lube and do lots of foreplay beforehand. Trust me, I bled my first time because I was nervous and not wet enough and I thought it was supposed to happen.

All it takes is a little research to realize that something like this isn't supposed to happen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.