[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you have a girlfriend if you have no sexual attraction towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Can you have a girlfriend if you have no sexual attraction towards her?

My girlfriend is traditionally "hot." Imagine a Victoria's Secret model, only 5'4" without the breast implants. Perhaps a fitspo girl. No complaints about her looks or body. I know she's attractive, but my penis feels nothing toward her. We have sex sometimes, once or twice a month, but at her initiation and it's not good as it could be.

At first I thought it was nervousness, but we've been dating 4 months and I still go flaccid when she takes off her clothes. I feel bad, because she has an amazing personality, she's kind, patient, funny and we get along so well. Our political and religious views mesh great. I just never want to fuck her.

What do, /adv?
>>
>>16584667
Talk to a doctor.
>>
>>16584692
I did. It's one of the first things I did. He said I was fine.
>>
>>16584698
Well, I'm not sure then. Talk to your gf about it and see if she is fine with no sex.

Also, do you masturbate? If so, have you tried stopping for a week or two?
>>
>>16584667
You CAN, if she's agreeable to it, but that kind of thing takes its toll on both partners. See a doctor; perhaps there is something that can be done.

Though I am curious. Is it really that you feel no attraction? Or do you feel attraction, but can't maintain an erection? This is important, because they have to be handled differently.

If you feel attraction, then I suggest you indulge. Foreplay is awesome.
>>
>>16584667
You describe her as being traditionally hot in quotations as if you're speaking of OTHER people's opinions, but as if you don't see it or agree. Do YOU think she's hot? Or is there another type of person you prefer? Do you ever get sexually excited when you're alone? And if so, is it from thinking of your gf or of something else?
>>
Your my sporit aniomal, i summon yopu! where art thy? in the subway?
>>
>>16584707
She gives a sad look whenever I reject her advances. Should I straight up tell her that I feel nothing sexual for her and that should strictly only cuddle?

I'm not even proposing a "no sex until marriage" I'm suggesting no sex ever.

How common is this? I see couples all the time who never have sex, and they seem relatively happy
>>
>>16584720
No, no attraction at all.

However, I know that she is beautiful. It's like the Mona Lisa. She's beautiful but I don't want to fuck her
>>
>>16584737
Meant for
>>16584720
>>
>>16584731
Like I said, talk to her about having no sex. It's your only option.

>How common is this?
I have an aunt that is married and has no sex with her husband. It might be common?
>>
What is with my phone?

>>16584731
Meant for
>>16584712

I'm not impotent, I do find when I jack off. But I don't jack off to her
>>
>>16584744
Did they ever have children? Are they basically virgins in their own marriage?
>>
>>16584762
>Did they ever have children?
She had in her first marriage. He's never had sex before; just doesn't like it.

>Are they basically virgins in their own marriage?
He is, she isn't.
>>
>>16584769
I see, I'll ask my girlfriend what she thinks tomorrow morning
>>
>>16584785
Best of luck, anon.
>>
Is there anyone you're sexually attracted to?
>>
>>16584737
I want to grab this girls legs. she shows her ass and assspleet on fb to get attention. her eyes are black too. a big black hot spider.
>>
Kinda have an exactly same issue.
I'm healthy and fit, gf is hot, at least to me, but her whining made it so I can't even get fully hard anymore.

Hell I don't even want to live anymore.
>>
>>16584667
same situation with my ex. i broke it off with her because i got extremely sexually frustrated after awhile and just wasnt being satisfied by her. a few months later, i dont have anyone to bang. try to find something attractive about her or try having sex with clothes on maybe. i did that once (just pulled her pants down a little and it was more fun). also, maybe try doing it in a place where you know you wont get caught (that could be scaring you because its happened to me before) or if you are a little more adventurous and are looking for a thrill try in a place where you know you have a solid chance of getting caught for excitement. It could also be that you are gay or that you have some sort of weird kink you havent come to terms with. not trying to be a dick just trying to help you explore all options.

pic of gf?
>>
>>16585697

whining is the leading cause of flaccid cocks in american men ages 20-65
>>
Are you sure you two are even dating? If you're not sexually attracted to her, you might as well just be her friend
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.