[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet Syndrome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I feel like I act like a dog when it comes to my boyfriend. I'm very clingy, want his constant affection, wait eagerly for his return, plus i'm sexually active(he's low test), and physically active/playful. I'm not saying I'm constantly putting everything away for him, and also that I don't enjoy how it is now because he's clearly happy with it, but my real question is how to I have my own life while also being in his? How do I not think of him constantly and think of other things and my future? I feel like I don't really have a life other than him. Other information is that I just graduated high school and I'm taking a break till next semester.
>>
>>16580978
Don't you have any friends? A job?
>>
You need to develop a life outside of your relationship. Hobbies, friend, schooling, career, anything. Stuff you do without him that you enjoy. If you're doing stuff and you literally can't stop thinking about him, then you might need to see a therapist or something as that's not healthy.
>>
>>16580992
No job. I have a couple of close friends and two best friends that are like my brothers but they're all pretty busy or no longer around me plus I'm pretty extroverted to begin with so sometimes I rather just stay inside, but I can be normie when I need to.
>>
actions speak louder than words. i was the outgoing one with my girlfriend and i didn't mind doing stuff cause we were living with my parents who shes not so comfortable with. but if i realized her letting me do everything showed that she doesnt care about me as much as she says, i'd have known she wasn't as ready as a relationship for me. i just had to throw that out there incase your bf doesn't care but says he does like my gf did. some people need companionship to me happy and there's nothing wrong with that. you're like me. relationships are more fulfilling than any job or hobby and it's good that you already know that. just remind yourself you need balance in your life or else you won't be balanced, so do spend some time on your favorite hobbies even if they mean next to nothing compared to your relationship.
>>
>>16581002
>>16581008
Yeah I'm thinking of getting a job to balance it out. It's also the thing that I kinda enjoy being super needy, but I know it's just not healthy. Plus it makes me seem like I have nothing else.
>>
>>16581025
a job is a productive solution, just make sure to do other stuff you enjoy like hobbies or sports because otherwise that needy aspect of yourself wont be balanced and balance and moderation are key
>>
>>16580978
You don't sound like person mature/mentally stable enough to be in a relationship.
>>
How long have you been with him?
>>
>>16581057
Three months.
>>
>>16581106
i wasnt the one who asked but the first year and a half or more are honeymoon phase where no one ever acts how they will 5 years down the road. hard lesson learned from experience, so please trust me and never forget this
>>
>>16581115
Yeah thank you for your advice anon.
>>
>>16581124
no problem. it's just a matter of reminding yourself that this isn't how it is, but you still have more than a year to see how it goes in the meantime and ends up when it reaches the point where the honeymoon interactions end
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.