[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when a 15 year old girl gets a crush on you but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1412982928159.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1412982928159.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
What do you do when a 15 year old girl gets a crush on you but you live in freedomland where Jamal and Tyrone are waiting in jail?

I'm not even particularly attracted to younger girls but her advances make me feel uncomfortable in a rather erotic manner.

At this point I'm actively avoiding her.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 180x180px
Watch a documentary of sex offenders and see if its worth it....
>>
You cut contact before the temptation becomes too much to bear, you sick fuck.
>>
threaten to tell her parents
>>
>>16577557
I'm not gonna do anything, shit my babby sister is 14. I'd commit homicide if ANYBODY touched her.
>>16577561
It's hard to cut contact when she lives next door.

>"Hey Mr. Anooooon!"
>>
>>16577545
>At this point I'm actively avoiding her.
That's actually a good idea. I would go with that if you can make it work without wrecking your own life.

If she really won't leave you alone, then I would sit down and have a serious talk with her in a neutral place that's public enough that you have witnesses in case she flips out or decides to accuse you of some kind of sexual misconduct - but still somewhat quiet and deserted so if she starts crying (which she might), she doesn't embarrass herself in front of a whole ton of people. DO NOT admit to having any kind of attraction to her, even if you do. It's like waving a steak in front of a hungry wolf. Just tell her that you're sorry to have to hurt her feelings this way, but that you can't have a relationship with her because she's too young. Tell her it would be improper for her to have contact with you at this time.

After that, cut contact and make yourself as scarce as possible.
>>
File: 00000065-001.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
00000065-001.png
16KB, 291x300px
>>16577572
I considered this but then I realized.

>What if she says I did something?

>Or what if they get angry at me and accuse me of something?

I used to babysit her with my sisters in my late teens.

Back then she used to talk about marrying me but we all handwaved it as her being cute and innocent.
>>
I don't know if I could restrain myself enough. Good thing it's not happening to me.
>>
>>16577577
>she lives next door
Oof, then yeah you need to talk to her and tell her to lay off. That plus ignoring her is about all you can do, short of actually moving away.
>>
In most states you've only got to wait a year. Less even depending on when exactly her birthday is.
>>
I went to see a 16yo girl when I was 25, lost my virginity to her. She was 15 when we first started talking. I've also dated a 18yo for a short time, and in general had run-ins with younger women because I've accepted their advances.

The best information I can give you is that they'll get attached to you really easily, but they'll easily discard you the moment you're inconvenient, showing weakness, or otherwise out of mystery.

It's not worth it. Girls that age don't know the worth of men yet and you'll be used as a very small stepping stone.
>>
File: hansenlol.jpg (18KB, 420x255px) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol.jpg
18KB, 420x255px
>>16577545
>>
>>16577825
OK say what you want but 15 isn't pedo
>>
>>16577891
Hebephilia, I think is the right word.

Depending on how she looks and how her family sees it, it'd be okay to pursue a relationship if the feelings are mutual. On the safe side, follow the advice of fellow anons in this thread.
>>
>>16577557
Yea, what he said. Totally bang her.
>>
>>16577545
Could just date her and wait awhile. Just to be safe outright REFUSE to let her anywhere near the same house as you at night or anything of that manner.
>>
>>16577953
I mean she is unbearably cute, but I don't know if what I feel is romantic or platonic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.