[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get rid of friends with as little trouble as possible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (11KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 234x250px
How do you get rid of friends with as little trouble as possible.
>>
>>16577453
join isis
>>
Wouldn't recommend it.

I made a lot of enemies in school that way.

Thank you internet. Thank you for robbing me of the best years of my life.
>>
Literally vanish.
>>
>>16577460
i'm going for a shower now but could you elaborate pls?
>>
>>16577453

depends on the context.
If I have to get someone out of my life I generally cut all contact off. Just be prepared to explain yourself should they confront you, and do it in the most simple, cut and dried possible way
>>
>>16577453
Ignore them or flake out a lot. It's easy.
>>
>>16577496
This.
>>
I've cut off contact with a lot of people I've met. It isn't completely intentional. At times I believe I'm not enjoying time alone enough because I'm trying to dedicate it to others. When that happens, I just vanish.

Stop using IRC, Mumble, any messenger phone app, just limit myself to e-mail and my phone. Since I can live without that, the thought I never needed it(or the people I talked to) in the first place wins over any "I wish X would talk to me" feeling.

It doesn't make it impossible for anyone to contact me, but close to no one does. Maybe they don't want to, maybe they think you need time alone and respect it.

tl;dr make yourself gradually less practical to contact. Your peers won't likely go out of their way to get in touch with you again.
>>
>>16577496
Yeah. This.
>>
Just ghost them.
>>
>>16577453
Say to their face, "You are a detriment on my social, mental, and physical well being. So, from hence forth, I would like us to cut all ties to each other."
>>
>>16577926
So harsh. I like it.
>>
>>16577926
>>16577926

This might just be my opinion, but I would rather hear that than get ignored
>>
>>16577496
See i'd rather have someone just say "nah" when i bring something up.
But to flake out can really piss some people off and turn and friend you don't want into an enemy you hate.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.