[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be 18th Birthday >No happy birthdays, no gifts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: I'm sad.png (186KB, 693x602px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sad.png
186KB, 693x602px
>Be me
>Be 18th Birthday
>No happy birthdays, no gifts, no cards, no nothing.
>Not a word from "family"
>Not a word from "friend"
>Get over that
>Dropped out of college due to depression, paranoia, schizophrenia, anxiety and stress in general.
>Spent last 4 months alone in my room
>Cry every day
>Realise how lonely you are
>Mom doesn't even know you exist
>Feel like if you just vanished, no one would notice.
>Realise that you have no friends.

In reality, I wake up, get on my PC, take a shit or piss as well as eating and drinking here and there, then go back to sleep.

No one in real life has contacted me in the last 3 1/2 months.
I'm literally invisible.
I'm spending Christmas alone.

I need advice for fixing this...

Pic related

Sorry, it's pretty deep but I thought the best place to turn to would be 4chan.
>>
>>16576841
>bet place to turn be 4chan
Nah bruh

Anyways... What does a more desirable life look like in your minds eye?
>>
>>16576841
>Hire a whore
>Fuck her brains out
>Have a great Christmas
Easy
>>
go out?
>>
>>16576841
How often do you congratulate your friends and family with gifts and cheers?

You seem like a pathetic little fuck to me. You're given the independence and the right to claim your life and you still act like a baby faggot.
>>
No friends from college? No old friends you could try to reconnect with?
>>
Your situation is similar to but worse than mine. At least you didn't spend your 18th birthday in a mental hospital though. Go to the nearest emergency room and tell them you're going to kill yourself because of all these problems. Then they'll try to fix it.
>>
>>16576855
>>16576873
Not him but he has schizophrenia you dumbfucks
>>
>>16576893 in response to >>16576855
Schizoids still go out lol.
>>
File: zoe-quinn7jjkm.jpg (14KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
zoe-quinn7jjkm.jpg
14KB, 270x270px
>>16576893
so he has self diagnosed special snowflake syndrome

excellent, cry me a fucking river
>>
>>16576905
Where is the link to the relevant study to back this up?
>>16576906
It's not a mental illness, it's a brain disorder.

To be fair we don't know if OP is telling the truth, but why the fuck would he lie about that?
>>
Do what you want
I am serious
If you have nothing to lose you are totally free to try new identity or find your own in the first place.
Sometimes I feel every limitation in my life springs from me not wanting to loose my friends and family.
Do some social work on christmas people will love you for it.
or yeah do the hooker thing.
spend new years eve on the central battle field of your local town and share fireworks and booze with strangers.
join a club.
get in totally good shape and be rude to superficial sluts.
sell all your shit and backpack through east europe. people will think you are exotic rather than strange if you act extroverted.

man!
I could go on for hours.
>>
>>16576930
Thats like asking where is the study to back that fish can swim. Its common knowledge. You think schizos just sit in a room and wait to die? Have you ever worked with mental illness? They go to parks and movies and shit like that weekly if they are not having an episode and are on lockdown.

Further, within the scientific community - you made the outrageous claim, the burden of proof that schizos don't leave the house ever is on you.
>>
>>16576979
>Its common knowledge.
No it isn't. Information about how people with schizo disorders act is something that can't be observed by regular people like the fish. It requires studies.
>You think schizos just sit in a room and wait to die?
They have a much higher chance of being isolated and not leaving the house like OP.
>Have you ever worked with mental illness?
I HAVE mental illness, I'm also schizo. Beats your shitty experience every time.
>They go to parks and movies and shit like that weekly if they are not having an episode and are on lockdown.
>schizos are one person
>what are negative symptoms
Some people have less negative symptoms.

>Further, within the scientific community - you made the outrageous claim, the burden of proof that schizos don't leave the house ever is on you.
Again, what are negative symptoms. Read about social withdrawal, isolation and lack of motivation (such as lack of motivation to go outside) literally anywhere.
>>
>>16576841
OP are you me??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.